Bluelight

Thread: Your Favourite E-Liquid Flavors and Brands!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details

Seems pretty pricey, but the labeling looks hella lit.
    U get what you pay for.. Marketing is insane in the vape industry

2. Collapse Details

Candy clouds juice co has the best shit ive ever had... Flavors i cant get enough of: berry mad, berry sweet, blue rancher, strawnade, strawburst, strawbery kiwi smoothie, fnrank-n-berry, boo's berry.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mel22 View Post
    I love Virgin Vapor, and find it really hard to go past their liquids. For the last three years, I've been vaping Virgin Vapor for the most part. Vanilla Blackberry Swirl is my all time favourite, but pretty much everything I've tried from here I love.

Share your favourites! Trying new liquids is the best of things.
    i have tried a lot of different eliquids jvapes is great cosmic fog is good, space jam juice is good too but http://www.jvapes.com/ is definitely the best ive had

4. Collapse Details

Ive tried a ton of juices jvapes is amazing cosmic fog is good too but http://www.jvapes.com/ is the best they have so many flavors and their customer service is on point

5. Collapse Details

Halo's Menthol Ice is pretty lovely, I'd say.

6. Collapse Details

Lex 12 has some pretty good flavors

7. Collapse Details

B00ter by Leet Liquids is an all dayer.. never had a butterscotch I liked til I had that.

8. Collapse Details

Current Events and Politics
    Dunno how yall afford to buy premade juice. I go through at least 10ml a day.

New favorite of the week....

Mango by Inawera. Mix it up at 8% flavor, 3% nicotine, and vg for the base. Delicious and simple.

9. Collapse Details

Best current vape juices depending if you like fruit would be chubby bubble they have an all bubble gum line with the best flavors grape green apple sour blue razzberry watermelon and fruit punch amazing stuff 60MLs

Naked dropped great menthol flavors recently and

AV rice crispy treat and the strawberry milk is hands down the best also they come in 120MLs cant go wrong for the price either

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by morninggloryseed View Post
    Dunno how yall afford to buy premade juice. I go through at least 10ml a day.

New favorite of the week....

Mango by Inawera. Mix it up at 8% flavor, 3% nicotine, and vg for the base. Delicious and simple.
    I pay approx $22-25 for 120mls so the convenience makes it fine.. I can't do those $15-25 30mls though.

11. Collapse Details

Having invested in a liter of 100mg/ml nicotine base, and buying vg by the gallon, it costs me just under $2usd to make a 50ml thing of juice. Takes all of 2 min to add the three ingredients, shake, and store for a week. Im tellin ya, making your own is the only way to go. 😀

12. Collapse Details

I get it, but there is a convenience factor and laziness comes into play when life is hectic with other things. Sometimes I like to just drip straight from the bottle and have it be delicious rather than waiting for it to "steep." I'm not against diy at all. I love the idea.. but if I can convince myself that I'm getting bulk flavor that doesn't let me down and is consistent at a reasonable price than I go with that. As long as I'm not paying 15-25 bucks for a 30ml I'm happy.

13. Collapse Details

Yeah i hear ya. Convenience is always an illusion, unless you are independently wealthy, as you pay more for it with your labor hours. Still, i sell my ejuice to fellow vaporers where i am employed and we all love it...them for getting cheap ejuice and me because they pay for mine.

I am a capitalist at heart so i see this all as the way the world works.

Just tried a new flavor...monkey fart from flavor west. Mixed it up at 8% flavor to 3% nicotine. Not a fan, i can taste the peanuts and its a strange flavor.

14. Collapse Details

^^ mixing juice the way your doing it is incorect single stand alone flovors will not taste correct but i mean if shake and vapes work you more power to you.. Just wanted to add that i am a DM at vape shop for the last 3 years so THIS IS MY THING lol if money is and issue i am at all time willing to help i have a small pesonal business aswell where i distribute wire and or juice cotton mods tanks drippers ECT im a human like you guys also lol i too dont like paying $30 for a 30ML 40 for a $60ML and so on (NY state prices) so believe me guys ill work with you.. Im not trying to make a come up just would love to lend a helping hand at stupid cheap prices...end rant 👋🏽

15. Collapse Details

Lets try not to turn this into a place to sell our wares and more a place to teach and help out with DIY.

16. Collapse Details

VapeWild.com is awesome. There juice is cheap and quality. Also, they draw you a free picture if you request one in the comment section.

I know because I am the one who draws the pictures.

17. Collapse Details
    Best flavors 
    Ice melts nothing but Menthol for the first year and then who is pushed into trying other flavors and marshmallow man vanilla funnel cake are my regulars but blueberry Eggo waffle is mind-blowing unfortunately in Harlem you have to go all the way down about 45 blocks in order to get it I can't even find it online and I can find everything online

18. Collapse Details

The Sauce Boss - Sugar Drizzle

19. Collapse Details

Allor: Mango Kush
    Space Jam: Eclipse
    Cosmic Fog: Kryptonite

20. Collapse Details

Any of you guys use zamplebox? Just got Cookie by FRYD and absolutely loving it

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CousinCocaine View Post
    Cosmic Fog: Kryptonite
    Yep
    This shit is good

22. Collapse Details

Takimg a cue from Mr smart guy who sayz im doing it wrong...tried miximg some of my favorites and i really like what i made. All it needs is perhaps some keylime or citric acid from somewhere but didnt want to add too many things.

A MGS exclusive... "Drangopomel" which is a sophisticated blend of sweet watermelon, complex mango, and dragonfruits. In these times of angry dangerous riots, bad pop music, and research chemicals you need bitcoin to get, MGS has released this fruity blend to make the days a little easier.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1185901/Drangopomel

Quote Originally Posted by Icompletelyforgot View Post
    ^^ mixing juice the way your doing it is incorect single stand alone flovors will not taste correct but i mean if shake and vapes work you more power to you.. Just wanted to add that i am a DM at vape shop for the last 3 years so THIS IS MY THING lol if money is and issue i am at all time willing to help i have a small pesonal business aswell where i distribute wire and or juice cotton mods tanks drippers ECT im a human like you guys also lol i too dont like paying $30 for a 30ML 40 for a $60ML and so on (NY state prices) so believe me guys ill work with you.. Im not trying to make a come up just would love to lend a helping hand at stupid cheap prices...end rant 👋🏽

23. Collapse Details

COSMIC FOG. not only do they taste amazing and complex but the vape itself is smooth and the burn is very consistent . "The Shocker, and Kryptonite" are my 2 faves by them . There's an expensive chocolaty vape called "Caesar" ...tastes like hot chocolate and it's aged in an oak barrel. 35 bucks a vile and I believe its exclusive to only one shop in Dallas but wouldn't be surprised if you can find it online. That stuff is tits.

24. Collapse Details

Thats vial.

I love capitalism. I missed the boat as far as getting consumers to pay me big bucks for pennies worth of ejuice but perhaps the next trend will be ....... Essential oils for ejuice? Ehhh, or i could just sell crack.

25. Collapse Details

Ethos crispy treats
    Midnight bite and the final course by pryme eliquids
    Bazooka sour straws
    anything off kilo's black line

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234