Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • BHO

16 27.12%
  • Bubble

16 27.12%
  • Distillate

2 3.39%
  • Rosin

8 13.56%
  • Kief

17 28.81%

Thread: Hash Poll

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

Yeah the BHO/dab trend has really fucked up the market for old school hash unfortunately...I found some for the first time in literally a few years a couple weeks ago, really hoping its consistently available haha

2. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Hell, it even fucks bud availability. Where I'm at, it's easier for me to get wax/oil/pen cartridges than it is for me to find some decent bud. It's pretty fucked up.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Bubble. I dont like shatter or waz or anything thats not a full spectrum extract of the plant as I believe the alkaloids work together and when you separate out just the THC or whatever, I feel like the high feels like it is missing something. Also my tolerance is low as I dont smoke often and so I dont need some ridiculously strong extract. If I want to get more stoned, I just take a couple extra hits.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Fug View Post
    Whatever Moroccan Polm would be on that list?

I'm in the UK, the only hash I've seen here has been imported from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Lebanon, Morocco etc I've never come across home made BHO or Bubble or all this other fancy stuff!
    Your lucky, I haven't seen good hash where I am since the mid 90's lol but when I go to Amsterdam I have to get some Jelly Hash (which is ridiculous btw) and some genuine Nepalese Temple Ball. You have to know where to go for that cos a lot of shops just call any squidgy Temple ball so you buy it.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by burn out View Post
    Bubble. I dont like shatter or waz or anything thats not a full spectrum extract of the plant as I believe the alkaloids work together and when you separate out just the THC or whatever, I feel like the high feels like it is missing something. Also my tolerance is low as I dont smoke often and so I dont need some ridiculously strong extract. If I want to get more stoned, I just take a couple extra hits.
    Do you consider bubble full spectrum even when it's separated by micron size? I know it's the full head being washed off, but I wonder if all head sizes like the 73,90,120, etc all contain the same cannabinoids in similiar ratios. I've never really looked into it but I agree since it's the entire trichome coming off it's full spectrum I'm just curious.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PriestTheyCalledHim View Post
    When I was into cannabis/hash I was into smoking strong psychedelic sativa Moroccan hash I had in Spain where it's decriminalized for personal use, and not BHO, bubble, distillate, rosin, kief/kif, etc. so what would that option be on the poll?
    for me its hash when there is still trichome heads in it, once the heads are purposefully removed and the oils collected it becomes a concentrate.

good news now they are making bubble hash in morocco now that melts fully using bags.

7. Collapse Details

Bho

8. Collapse Details

I live in Northern European and the best hash for me at least is Nepalese Temple Ball or the Indian hash they sell in Amsterdam. Never heard of all these hubbly bubbly thingies

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by thujone View Post
    Results are public, select your preferred hash type
    in fact I have never consumed hashish, was eager for it. lol
    Will you explain a little about the effects of hash against you and your soul. Thx a lot

10. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Non-Electronic Music Discussion
    North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    I have essentially no idea what any of the above means although I can sort of guess and I am aware of the process in creating "butane hash oil," but what was the sort of hash that used to be packed as "hockey puck" shaped hard objects which needed a lighter to soften up first, I forget if a "puck" was an oz or qp or whatever. It wasn't all that great but was cheap and a novelty and probably preferably compared to however far so many dollars might get you in marijuana. That's the only kind of hash I'm familiar with, having given up marijuana and related progress since the late bloom in novelties (or avaialibilty of classics, or whatever.)

11. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    ^I would assume that would be pressed kief. I make something similar from my kief sometimes, though I haven't perfected it and so it doesn't hold it's shape well like the hash I've bought from dealers. More heat/moisture probably needed in my press... anyways, it is indeed not that​ potent, but it's still a fun way to add novelty to the boring daily cannabis grind hahah.

12. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    stuff was dark brown and very hard, if that helps. it was all over the place in upstate NY around 12-13 years ago or so, haven't really seen it since although I haven't used marijuana in about 4-5 years anyway so I'm certainly not aware of much in that scene. i kinda liked the hockey-puck hash though, it had a nice taste to it and was pretty chill, on the sedating side rather than the mindfucking side (although also this obviously would've had to do with whatever strain it originated from.) my assumption is that it came from pretty low grade weed that was processed however and then pressed, etc. but the stuff was really compressed hard, and it was distributed in little circular pieces (hence the name "hockey puck hash") I was told that it is similar to some of the stuff that people get in Europe? just curious about it because like I said it was all the rage back home for a little while ago, somebody must've had pounds of the stuff, but then it dried up and wasn't available anymore. the fact it came in little round circles was interesting too, would it have been pressed in a mold or something in that shape?

13. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    I've never seen something like that pressed into shapes (as far as cannabis goes). I've seen 'pollen' presses, I assume they make pucks, but I've never used one myself.

I've had very similar hash (4 or so years ago maybe) but it was extracted in some other way than I was thinking of, and it was just a rock looking thing. The outside would always turn dark, but when you broke off a piece it would have a color closer to fine kief inside. Quite interesting and mellow. I still have a little speck, just nothing suitable to smoke it out of.

14. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    yeah just about that exactly, very hard surface and just a little bit more yielding inside but would rapidly turn the browner color and hardened texture. preparing for use required ideally a pen knife and a good lighter, cut into a few tiny strips and smoked on top of regular green weed

15. Collapse Details

All about proper dry sift; kief you might say, but I consider kief a lower grade with more plant matter mixed into it. Nothing really compares to fresh full melt dry sift when it's done right.

Bubble is a close second, only because of the loss of terpenes.

So I'm not the only one who wants old school hash back? FMCD?!

16. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    I've been using wax recently and it's convenience/potency certainly shows me why it's the 'in' thing. A small piece out of my vape pen gets me ripped.

Depends on how fine your screen is for kief. My grinder has a very fine screen and the kief product I get is very fine, a gold/tan color with absolutely no plant matter. Most grinders I see allow too much particulates and thus create a greener product, but mine is of high quality it would seem. Less kief drops through, but as long as I keep it clean I get an amazing product. I mostly use it in edibles these days, nothing to smoke it with.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by stayhealthy970 View Post
    Has anyone tried Charas?
    Yes, my friend spewed lol.. It was a good high though, i loved it. Apparently the stuff we had had been smuggled internally in pellets. Wasnt much of it but it was nice to try some.

Whatever Moroccan Polm would be on that list?

I'm in the UK, the only hash I've seen here has been imported from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Lebanon, Morocco etc I've never come across home made BHO or Bubble or all this other fancy stuff!
    Those are the types of hash I was used to as well in Australia in the late 80's and early 90's, although these days I never see any of it anymore sadly. I used to love that softish black hash with cellophane wrapping and sometimes stamps, the smell, the high! Makes me recall some of my first times stoned as a 16/17 yr old. Back then there was more hash than green in my circles. Now it's all green and no hash. Funny how drug trends change.

18. Collapse Details

dry sift kief is by far the best so just keep on what ur doing. j's and hash for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123