Bluelight

Thread: Phenibut - 10 Years Experience - A Comprehensive Long-Term Synopsis and Usage Guide

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Collapse Details

Oddly enough, I take heaps of raw turmeric root daily as it?s widely available and very inexpensively where I live. I also love cordyceps, lions mane and bacopa! You get a very noticeable buzz from them and cordyceps is incredible healing.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Xorkoth View Post
    Never a bad thing. I liked phenylpiracetam, it's a bit stimulating, more noticeable than most nootropics in that there is a slight high. I use piracetam most often though as it feels the cleanest and more reliable for me. I like doing runs with noopept but only for a month or so at a time. I've also been taking curcumin with crushed black pepper (for piperidine to make it more bioavailable) for inflammation to help treat psoriasis, but I've also noticed it makes me feel energized and healthy. I'm going to start a stack of curcumin, pure piperidine, and resveratrol soon, as a general tonic, anti-inflammatory, and health promoter. I also really like agmatine, it's a good adaptogenic sort of thing.
    If anti-inflammatories are giving you cognitive benefits, try out Carbon-60 in oil suspension. It's super effective for inflammation from what I hear.

3. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Electronic Music Discussion
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Does anybody know anything about phenibut and seizures when on it, or lowering the seizure threshold (i.e not through withdrawal)? I've never had one whilst on it, but it has those (for me) hallmark GABA-B twingy muscle things going on, which are more pronounced at high dose or with say GBL/GHB. I've also experienced a few seizure affiliated phenomena whilst on it, predominantly whilst in a sleep state and especially later that night, or sometimes the next morning. Strong hypnagogic jerks and brain zaps... which I have experienced in borderline sleep state before, especially following MDMA consumption (the days after), but also affiliate with benzo withdrawal and seizures. I've also experienced a brain zap, once, in waking state the day following phenibut. Has anybody else noticed any red flags regarding this? I haven't actually had one from phenibut, and I've been using since September. FTR I'm down to 1300mg again now, and intend to continue to taper on out, and not fuck it up again by going out and redosing all day/increasing my tolerance, which has happened twice.

4. Collapse Details

Tranced, how often do you dose 1300mg? Do you still get ?the glow? or are you having to dose just to feel normal?

I?ve never noticed any negative effects whatsoever but am only doing 2g every 10 days or so.

5. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Electronic Music Discussion
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabasis View Post
    Tranced, how often do you dose 1300mg? Do you still get ?the glow? or are you having to dose just to feel normal?

I?ve never noticed any negative effects whatsoever but am only doing 2g every 10 days or so.
    I'm now dosing 1200mg, but generally do either 1-2 days on, and one day off. The effects have diminished quite significantly, but it's still enjoyable... just not so overwhelmingly pushingly good as it was before.

For anybody wanting to taper, I tend to find that you can use in the above way and reduce by 100mg, or 50mg if neccesary. You still get effects but and it avoids going cold turkey.

6. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    I find when I stay shy of physical dependence, by skipping an extra day every other time (or less often than that - I tend to do every 3rd day and then every 4th day in a repeating pattern), the effects are almost always really good. When I get dependence they get less good but interestingly, I have consistently been able to get really good effects for the past 11+ years even despite periods of daily use in large doses. It's strange because when phenibut first came out, people were generally saying tolerance builds very rapidly so there's no point doing it multiple days in a row. But that hasn't been my experience at all.

7. Collapse Details

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/how-...2-days.280258/

Very interesting. Have you guys ever heard of the compensatory response method of tapering?

8. Collapse Details

I tried and only got a small effect off 2 grams, and I got it from a reliable vendor. Granted, I can't get a buzz off of grams of gabapentin anymore.

9. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    The Dark Side
    Gabapentin and phenibut are cross-tolerant as a large portion of their effects are mediated by the same mechanism (they're both gabapentinoids). You may just need a larger dose but don't increase it too quickly because there's a narrow window between a good dose and a dose that is pretty uncomfortable.

10. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    The Dark Side
    You know, I think I like the day after phenibut as much as the day of phenibut. I always feel so loose and great still but in a subtler way. One of the things I love about phenibut is the music enhancement, I'm a musician and I like how it affects my playing. But the day after is even better for this, actually. Well, the day after is today and I'm going to the studio after work.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Xorkoth View Post
    You know, I think I like the day after phenibut as much as the day of phenibut. I always feel so loose and great still but in a subtler way. One of the things I love about phenibut is the music enhancement, I'm a musician and I like how it affects my playing. But the day after is even better for this, actually. Well, the day after is today and I'm going to the studio after work.
    Every single time I?m the totally blown away by music and sex just happens spontaneously.

I?ve gone weeks without dosing because I?m out of the country and only have two doses to last me til late July so it?s going to be very interesting to see how I react on Sunday to 1.75g.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678