Bluelight

Thread: Best Stimulant which is not so hard on the body

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Crikey mate, he said he wanted something easy on the body. Propylhexedrine would be on most people's list of the opposite...

2. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Life Advice & Visual Arts
    Dexedrine gives long lasting effects with less stress on the cardiovascular system. Aka dextroamphetamine.

3. Collapse Details

For me MDPV is quite easy on the body, more so than d- or d,l-amphethamine and methylphenidate, although nothing beats desoxypipradrol in that aspect. Shame it lasts way too long to be functional.

4. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Life Advice & Visual Arts
    Never had mdpv

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Volsam View Post
    I have tried a vast majority of stimulants in my life but when you want the POWER, they always will have negative side effects unfortunately and they're going to bring around a good amount of euphoria which is not very functional, rather the opposite.

For a functional long term use stimulation I would recommend a nootropic stack of Sunifiram (just check out it's molecule structure!) with Noopept and Phenibut, maybe throw some Oxyracetam and Phenylpiracetam occasionally. The combo does wonders for me!

Be safe with stimulants!
    Thank you for information

6. Collapse Details

When you want the power and the intensity, there no way around it. Around here there are many many cut to shit batches N-methylamphetamine, people say they are good because they look good(pristine to a untrained eye), smoke up good with little to no residue, fat clouds, etc etc, they keep people up for a night... When some actual good ice goes around these same people's hands they don't like it, turns out a bowl of good stuff gets passed around 10-15+ times before it goes out and people geeking for days much much before that... I'd say low dose oral uncut methamphetamine (some of the cuts are active in a sense that they fuck up how your body processes its metabolic functions thereby keeping the little meth there is going for longer..)

Legal... hmm I'd say low dose dexedrine or low low dose propylhexedrine if youre going for OTC... caffeine? Modafinil/adrafinil? I don't know man. Theres just no way to get around the tradeoff one makes for the intensity vs aftereffects, as long as they are only human..

7. Collapse Details

you could try redbull instead, much healthier than drugs i think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12