can anybody tell me your experience about stimulants which are not so hard on the body? (raise in blood pressure, feeling nervous, anxious, fast heartbeat, high pulse, etc.)
I get the feeling or better said got the feeling years ago, when I had normal speed from the street. It was a very clear headed, talkative, socializing, euphoric, motivated and focused feeling. I don't know if its the quality now or just my brain which reacts different now to the drug. It was always rocks or dry speed, now its all about the shitty paste here in the EU.
I don't know if it was always sulphate what I got years ago.
Is Meth in low doses maybe what I should look for? Its not that I look for a replacement to get into addiction, just a tool when I am writing on novels, work on my internet business, etc. Things where I have to be very clear headed and an euphoric motivated feeling while on it, is good too of course.
Empathogens are no option.
What I already tried:
-Methylphenidate - absolute crap, jittery , anxious , no focus, just irritated, dysphoric, etc. - worst stimulant I ever took. Is ethylphenidate different?
- 4FA - Cant remember the experience, but its pretty neurotoxic I guess and more the MDMA effect.
- MDPV - was absolutely amazing the first time I tried it. The second time and the times afterwards were idk...like a completely different drug. Only side effects. Idk if it was another batch or the same at that time. Never tried it again. Any other things maybe worth trying? a-pvp etc?
- 3-meo pcp - in low dose it was kinda really motivating or maybe manic lol. was actually not bad.
- Ethyl Hexedrone - absolute crap too (it was a good batch from a pretty reliable vendor)
- cocaine - not my thing, too expensive for wasting it for work
Sounds crazy, but at the moment, the combo clonazolam, low dose opiates (OXY, H, or Fu-F) with some Speed Paste gives me kinda mind state I look for, just not as sharp as I wished. The clonazolam is just added because I am in PAWS, which last years, months, idk. Couldn't take any stimulant without cause I would feel too uncomfortable (blood pressure, pulse, etc)
Please don't take my parents role and teach me about how bad all this is, I know it. In 2 months I go to Australia for atleast 6 months to get away from all the bullshit here and to come clean and come back as a new person to start a new life.
Meth would be my first choice I guess to try. Can anybody else share their experience with different stimulants, RCs or the normal ones.
Thanks for reading guys!