Bluelight

Thread: Best Stimulant which is not so hard on the body

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Crikey mate, he said he wanted something easy on the body. Propylhexedrine would be on most people's list of the opposite...

2. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Life Advice & Visual Arts
    Trip Reports
    Non-Electronic Music Discussion
    Dexedrine gives long lasting effects with less stress on the cardiovascular system. Aka dextroamphetamine.

3. Collapse Details

For me MDPV is quite easy on the body, more so than d- or d,l-amphethamine and methylphenidate, although nothing beats desoxypipradrol in that aspect. Shame it lasts way too long to be functional.

4. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Life Advice & Visual Arts
    Trip Reports
    Non-Electronic Music Discussion
    Never had mdpv

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Volsam View Post
    I have tried a vast majority of stimulants in my life but when you want the POWER, they always will have negative side effects unfortunately and they're going to bring around a good amount of euphoria which is not very functional, rather the opposite.

For a functional long term use stimulation I would recommend a nootropic stack of Sunifiram (just check out it's molecule structure!) with Noopept and Phenibut, maybe throw some Oxyracetam and Phenylpiracetam occasionally. The combo does wonders for me!

Be safe with stimulants!
    Thank you for information

6. Collapse Details

When you want the power and the intensity, there no way around it. Around here there are many many cut to shit batches N-methylamphetamine, people say they are good because they look good(pristine to a untrained eye), smoke up good with little to no residue, fat clouds, etc etc, they keep people up for a night... When some actual good ice goes around these same people's hands they don't like it, turns out a bowl of good stuff gets passed around 10-15+ times before it goes out and people geeking for days much much before that... I'd say low dose oral uncut methamphetamine (some of the cuts are active in a sense that they fuck up how your body processes its metabolic functions thereby keeping the little meth there is going for longer..)

Legal... hmm I'd say low dose dexedrine or low low dose propylhexedrine if youre going for OTC... caffeine? Modafinil/adrafinil? I don't know man. Theres just no way to get around the tradeoff one makes for the intensity vs aftereffects, as long as they are only human..

7. Collapse Details

you could try redbull instead, much healthier than drugs i think

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Cow View Post
    I am surprised to hear it. I take Nuvigil for shift work (prescribed by the physician) for over two years as needed. It still works fine, although I started to notice mild decrease of effectiveness recently.
    I agree- Nuvigil and Provigil are not amphetamine based and are pretty harmless. I took Nuvigil for about a year and found it to be similar to a several cups of coffee without the jittery caffeine thing. Everyone reacts differently though I suppose.

9. Collapse Details

Natural Ephedra aka Ma Huang brewed as tea is pretty effective. The after effects are negligible and you can still buy it legally from various online Chinese vendors.

10. Collapse Details

Any stimulant is going to give you elevated blood pressure, anxiety and an increased pulserate by the nature of the drugs

Now if you are seeking a stimulant that has relatively low risks (in moderate use) and provides a nootropic effect and appetite suppresant (presumably you are concerned with physical or athletic appearance to post in the PEDs) then I would recommend you look at ephedrine and nicotine

Ephedrine at low doses; 25-50mg is relatively safe on the body but provides the effects you seek
    Nictoine is an underrated nootropic

Now if you are after "mind state" which involves stimulants, opiates and benzodiazopenes - you are basically numbing yourself to the world lol. You're using stimulants to balance opiate sedation, effectively like a speedball

I'm not going to waste your time telling you what you don't want to hear; so I will just highlight: Your body needs benzos to manage and you're debating methamphetamine

11. Collapse Details

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt Ephedra very hard on the body?Isn't this the reason it became banned eventually because of the harmful cardiovascular effects on one's body? Didn't some pro athlete drop dead from taking Ephedra some years ago which is the reason why it's banned? or perhaps the straw that broke the camel's back? I vaguely remember an article of this sort years agox which probably explained why they stopped selling it OTC in the United states?

12. Collapse Details

Pretty sure it's banned because it's used to manufacture methamphetamine

13. Collapse Details

It can be used for meth synth, but it was banned because it caused “psychiatric, autonomic, or gastrointestinal symptoms, and heart palpitations,” or so the RAND corporation claimed (and FDA agreed). There's a review of it's legal history and link to research articles half-way down this article >>here<<

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus123 View Post
    Any stimulant is going to give you elevated blood pressure, anxiety and an increased pulserate by the nature of the drugs

Now if you are seeking a stimulant that has relatively low risks (in moderate use) and provides a nootropic effect and appetite suppresant (presumably you are concerned with physical or athletic appearance to post in the PEDs) then I would recommend you look at ephedrine and nicotine

Ephedrine at low doses; 25-50mg is relatively safe on the body but provides the effects you seek
    Nictoine is an underrated nootropic

Now if you are after "mind state" which involves stimulants, opiates and benzodiazopenes - you are basically numbing yourself to the world lol. You're using stimulants to balance opiate sedation, effectively like a speedball

I'm not going to waste your time telling you what you don't want to hear; so I will just highlight: Your body needs benzos to manage and you're debating methamphetamine
    Amphetamines don't give me anxiety at ALL, in fact they do the opposite.

But I know what you're saying lol.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by opiatekrzy View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but isnt Ephedra very hard on the body?Isn't this the reason it became banned eventually because of the harmful cardiovascular effects on one's body? Didn't some pro athlete drop dead from taking Ephedra some years ago which is the reason why it's banned? or perhaps the straw that broke the camel's back? I vaguely remember an article of this sort years agox which probably explained why they stopped selling it OTC in the United states?
    Correct it is harmful to the body. However when used in low doses, the short term effects are negligble. Relative to the other stimulants the OP metioned, low dose ephedrine is alot safer. Nevertheless you are correct sir and I do not endorse using stimulants for non medical uses at all.

Personally I have asthma and was previously prescribed large bottles of liquid ephedrine before all the regulations became tighter (due to the use in manfucature of other substances). Low doses of ephedrine can help an asthmatic to breathe when the lungs become very tight. When you can't breathe - you want ephedrine

Most of the cases of death from ephedrine were using significant amounts of the drug. 25-50mg daily of ephedrine is unlikely to kill you; responsible use versus irresponsible. The oral LD50 of ephedrine for a rat is 404mg/kg http://www.pfizer.com/files/products...y_data/257.pdf

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus123 View Post
    Correct it is harmful to the body. However when used in low doses, the short term effects are negligible. Relative to the other stimulants the OP metioned, low dose ephedrine is alot safer. Nevertheless you are correct sir and I do not endorse using stimulants for non medical uses at all.

Personally I have asthma and was previously prescribed large bottles of liquid ephedrine before all the regulations became tighter (due to the use in manfucature of other substances). Low doses of ephedrine can help an asthmatic to breathe when the lungs become very tight. When you can't breathe - you want ephedrine

Most of the cases of death from ephedrine were using significant amounts of the drug. 25-50mg daily of ephedrine is unlikely to kill you; responsible use versus irresponsible. The oral LD50 of ephedrine for a rat is 404mg/kg http://www.pfizer.com/files/products...y_data/257.pdf
    Might kill your appetite..

17. Collapse Details

Try micro-dosing LSD, 10 - 20ug is the sweetspot.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jokoin View Post
    Try micro-dosing LSD, 10 - 20ug is the sweetspot.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    Microdosing lSD WILL FUCK YOUR BRAIN.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    Lol

21. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Well it is probably very very hard to get the stuff I am on, (assumptions here). This is an old thread, but..... Im on prescribed pure Dexamphetamine for ADHD and if you are after something that stops you eating this is it. Side effect is anorexia/ In scientific journals, but its not that. I literally do not want to eat, its not a battle or a constant thought its just that, eating feels like vacuuming the house. Its something you know you should do but don't want to. . Which for body building won't work as you need to eat a lot. Im on this and I literally can not eat all day and when I do it is Im so full!!!
    After a few mouths of something. Green smoothies are my got to, as I worry about my health with vitamin etc. So weird not wanting to eat but thats what it does. Also a won't say it will work lke this for everyone I have to take 6 tabs a day, for me to gain concentration benefits of a normal person and I will not ever get the jitters, I can take most in the evening and still sleep. I believe for most people my x6 a day would be uncomfortable in a jittery way.

22. Collapse Details

All stimulants are hard on the body to varying degrees. You don't get something for nothing. The best answer to your question would probably be caffeinated coffee, but who would feel like working out on that?

23. Collapse Details

modifinal or otc suds fed pseudoedrine

24. Collapse Details

Don't want to troll, was just a little bored so I drew up a list of everything what has been recommended here (so far)

yerba mate
    khat
    coca leaves
    synephrine
    Ritalin (methylphenidate)
    plain amphetamine
    adderall
    modafinil or armodafinil
    Nuvigil
    Provigil
    pure d-meth
    caffeine
    bulletproof coffee
    DMAA
    propylhexedrine
    2-methylamino-1-phenylpropane
    Sunifiram
    Noopept
    Phenibut
    Oxyracetam
    Phenylpiracetam
    propylhexedrine
    Benzedrex
    Dexedrine
    redbull
    Natural Ephedra
    ephedrine
    nicotine
    micro-dosing LSD
    Dexamphetamine

25. Collapse Details

I didn't bother to read thru every post so if what I'm about to post has been covered in another post, sorry for repeating it. If some know-it-all, stuck up asshole, of which this site has plenty, has that big of a problem with it, fuck 'em.

To OP/any future reader that may find this helpful : I would imagine the safest "speed" would be the green vein Kratom, especially some ultra enhanced whatever variety. All stims/speed drugs (which I can't stand, my name is downer for a reason. It doesn't mean I haven't done my share of cain, MDA/MDMA, tons of acid, various designer shit, etc...) are rough on your body to various extents and different speeds can be harder on different parts of your body. Most are toxic to some degree (cain, for example, is extremely rough on your ticker, ecstasy causes nerve damage among other things, so I hear, etc...) They are basically a rough-on-your-body class of drugs that commonly have among the list of lovely side effects anxiety, paranoia, agitation, heart palpitations, delusions, the ever-so-lovely stimulant induced psychosis, restlessness, insomnia, the list goes on. But, if you're set on doing them, I would think Kratom, being a relative of the coffee tree and with a long history of use with minimal side effects, would be safest. The green vein strains are the speediest kind (I think Meng-DA is supposed to be pretty "up" without feeling like you're on crack). I know that my personal bias plays into my opinions of speed drugs, but the side effects and medical info are from medical sources I've read (and I don't mean Wikipedia, I mean real ones), as well as many speed and crack/powder cain users I have known that were full-on into that kind of stuff. Prolonged use (or a heavy dose) of even what are supposed to be mild to moderate speed (like Dexedrine) can make you a hyped up, crazy mess acting like a rat on acid. I've seen it and would need high dose opioids and benzos just to keep from shooting a few of these people (even then, after eating high doses of oxycodone or doing large shots of heroin, plus eating double digit mg doses of Xanax with booze, I have come close to popping a round in some of these people).

I would definitely try it before doing crystal meth, that's among the most toxic drugs they got. I moved to the mountains of the rural South about 3 years or so ago now and crystal is a big epidemic here (back home it was heroin and crack that were the main hard drugs, along with plenty of pills of whatever pharmaceuticals you want). I've seen what it does to people and I would not want crystal in my, or anyone I care about lives. If you need a booster for the Kratom, I would try white crosses or some kind of trucker pills like that. At least they're OTC at lots of gas stations and head shops, and both they and Kratom are legal so you have the advantage of not worrying about getting arrested. I feel like I need a heavy dose of oxy and xanny just thinking about speed to write this.
    Last edited by downerhead; 03-07-2017 at 09:28.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast