Bluelight

Thread: Snorting Oxy vs Ingestion, for pain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 73
  1. Collapse Details
    Snorting Oxy vs Ingestion, for pain 
    #1
    Hey Guys,

    I have a question that is posted in a very old thread. I was told, (and I think it's a good idea), to start a new thread.

    I've been on Oxy for a while now and I noticed that snorting them works so much better. I'm not looking to get high. I'm looking for it to work better on my pain relief....and it DOES! I don't feel any high from snorting them, (that is probably because I've been on them so long). They DO work much better then eating them. The pain relief also lasts a long time.
    Snorting them is not suppose to be good for you? Why? In the past 5 to 6 months that I've been snorting them, my pain level for the first hour, hour and a half, are close to zero. Then my pain goes back to the normal level 3, which eating them, was the level I was living with. My pain level goes up to around a blasting 9 at night and wakes me up. Again, snorting them, they last all through my 6 hours of sleep and pain doesn't wake me up. I still follow the 4 Oxys per day rule by my doctor, (3 during the day, and 1 at night when pain wakes me up). I never take more then prescribed, I'm just snorting them instead of eating them. And, do you think I should tell my doctor? (I don't know if this will effect a drug test).
    Does anyone feel the same as I do? It just feels like I'm doing something wrong by snorting them....but I'm NOT taking more then prescribed, I'm just taking them a different way. BTW, I would NEVER put a needle in my arm to take the Oxy. I hate needles to begin with, and I just wouldn't do that.

    Thanks for any info and advice.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Temporary Ban
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    and if I see you walking hand and hand and hand with a three armed man/ I'd understand/ but you shoulda been in my shoes yesterday
    Posts
    9,273
    bioavailability is higher eating them, but if snorting works better for you have at it.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter Ilove2nod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    DirtySouth USA
    Posts
    904
    Ok.. a few things.. I agree, used to be totally hopelessly(it seemed at the time at least) addicted to sniffing oxy.. loved it, it did for sure have much more a kick to it when done using that ROA, but it didn't last as long as it would have had I taken it oral.. I really didn't care though because I used to get them ridiculously cheap, never had a prescription either, they used to be very cheap both OCs 40s,60s, and 80s and Roxy/Oxycodone IR 15s and 30s.. The first time I even tried one, first time ever with an opioid, it was a roxy 30, broken in half sniffed.. and I didn't have pain, but had the feeling like if I did, it would have been completely erased, and was very euphoric.. this became a pretty hefty addiction before I knew it, and I also(I know horrible way to do oxy, most people think, but it DOES work!)smoked them on foil, because I had seen all of my friends/peers at that time, doing them that way.. and thought what the hell.. I am already addicted, why not? Then began sniffing and smoking them, because sniffing would start out the initial "true" oxy feeling, and smoking had a quick, powerful, rush and kind of "crack" like high to it, with each hit I took! it was super good feeling, until shit went sour, and pills started becoming way more expensive, due to a lower supply and same high demand, from a huge DEA bust on all of the fake pain management clinics, with basically legal drug dealer, phony doctors who would write a 14 year old kid a script of oxy 80s if he went in there with a totally fake MRI/X-ray of some one elses back, with his name on it.. lol. it was pretty wild for a few years, before the DEA started monitoring prescriptions here, and that's when shit hit the fan.. and the price nearly quadrupled, and I had either deal with doing like half of my normal dose every day, sometimes end up in debt with connects that would lend me the pills, and never pay them.. and then pawned so much nice shit I myself, owned, never really resorted to stealing.. I always kept a job.. any ways, this ultimately led to me experimenting with something I said I WOULD NEVER.. EVER..do! Inject oxy or anything for that matter, but I did, because I had to find a better way to get it into my system, with a %100 BA, and I became madly addicted very fast to shooting oxy, dilaudid, and eventually heroin when it became much more prominent here.. it never was around when all the pill mills were, so I then became, overtime a full on IV opiate addict, shooting any and every GOOD opiate there was(not fentanyl, never tried that one, but all the others..)! I used to be terrified of needles when I was younger, but that first time I let someone IV me with some oxy.. I instantly became less afraid, and fell off on that feeling.. So never say never.. anything could happen! not trying to be negative/argue.. just saying I told myself the same thing.. and it happened! Also, don't ever tell your doctor you snort your oxy!!! that would be an automatic kick to the curb! almost for sure.. that is basically telling your doc, you abuse your medication, because even if your or I might not see it as that abusive, which sniffing pills isn't THAT bad, it could be much worse.. but doctors will see that as abuse and cut you off! so don't say that to anyone at your Dr. office.. if you want to keep getting your meds. and if they work better that way, fuck what anyone(but your doctor) thinks, go for it! I mean oral, ultimately has a better BA, but I feel the same way, it doesn't feel as strong to me, oral. and never has, the handful of times I actually took them that way... if you like sniffing, you should try plugging them! its even better!!! and it is totally harmless! I would never recommend smoking/IV to anyone, as that is very bad for you, and its also 10x more addicting that way.. for the quick, more powerful rush/high it gives.. but lasts about 1/3-1/4 as long as oral would.. sniffing lasts just a smidge less as long for me, than oral does.. plugging lasts about as long as oral.. and if your going to continue to not take them orally and sniff em, I would definitely at least try it, before just totally committing to sniffing them for ever.. they will damage your nose if you do it long enough like most pills.. deviated septum is the most common problem that arises from snorting/sniffing pills.. where one nostril is larger than the other, due to too many solid particles and foreign objects like straws continuously entering your nasal cavities.. plugging, is just turning the pill to a liquid form, and then administering the liquid form of the drug(oxy in your case) in to you rectum, or ass! lol. it sounds funny, and a bit strange but it totally works! I have since, stopped using oxy.. and now am addicted to subutex, to get off and stay off full agonist opioids like oxy or heroin.. anyways, hope this helps, and hope everything works out for you! Be careful, if you have just begun sniffing your meds, as it can and will become much more addicting than it would just taking them orally, over time.. you will most likely build a tolerance as most of us do, and need more and more.. that is another problem with it... just try and keep it at your prescribed dose though if possible.. you sound like someone who knows the risks, so I feel like you prob already know, just saying, I have been there and know all about oxy! every way it can be done!
    Last edited by Ilove2nod; 19-10-2016 at 00:45.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Thanks for the replies. I don't want to smoke it, and I'd never inject it. But seriously, snorting it works so much better, and it lasts just as long as eating them. A lot of you say you get high on them...I don't. All I want is pain relief. I've been living with pain a very long time. So when I snorted it for the first time, and within minutes had ZERO pain, I just couldn't believe it. I forgot what zero pain felt like. I just don't want to hurt my body by snorting them, or lose my doctor too. If any of those will happen if I keep snorting, I'll go back to eating them and living with a level 3 pain. It just felt good to not have any pain. At my age, it's hard enough to do things in pain. Zero pain was awesome!
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter Ilove2nod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    DirtySouth USA
    Posts
    904
    Just don't tell your doctor you do it that way, whatever you do! most doctors wont like that, and will switch you to something you cant sniff or just cut you off immediately! I am sure of it.. especially something like oxycodone, which is a schedule 2 controlled substance, meaning doctors are usually pretty strict about how their patients react to it and if they are using it correctly, I think your okay to keep doing what your doing... I mean, your not trying to get high you said, just feel better and have less pain.. as long as your doc doesn't know this you should be fine! But, again, I will say.. plugging is the BEST all around ROA for oxy, it has a good BA, works very well, better than both oral or sniffing IME, and is harmless! Also, I had a friend, who swore by mixing his script of oxy, with a liquid water based nasal spray solution, and just using it as nasal spray! to keep his nose from being harmed as badly because he was so badly addicted to snorting oxy he did get a deviated septum, and could barely breathe at all out of one of his nostrils because of it.. plus no one could tell what he was doing, he could just walk around in public, and use his oxy "nasal spray" and no one knew the difference, compared to if he walked out in public, crushed up a pill, put a tube in his nose and sniffed it.. so it is more discreet, and it works apparently.. because oxycodone is totally water soluble... idk, do whatever you please, but those are just some suggestions.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Homeless & Anonymous
    T. Calderone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,572
    For me, snorting oxy was more intense but did not last as long as when taken orally, and ended up re-dosing more than I should. You want to watch out for that and tolerance like Ilove2nod said, don't tell your doctor that you are snorting them. They consider that abusing your meds.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove2nod View Post
    I think your okay to keep doing what your doing... I mean, your not trying to get high you said, just feel better and have less pain.. as long as your doc doesn't know this you should be fine!
    I see most here say it doesn't last as long. The relief I get lasts the same either way, just snorting it seems to give me better pain relief. Also, believe me when I say I'm not getting high from it or trying to get high from it. Why would I lie? I'm just a name on the computer to all of you. My getting high days are well in the past.


    Quote Originally Posted by T. Calderone View Post
    For me, snorting oxy was more intense but did not last as long as when taken orally, and ended up re-dosing more than I should. You want to watch out for that and tolerance like Ilove2nod said, don't tell your doctor that you are snorting them. They consider that abusing your meds.
    No, I won't tell my doctor. It's a shame though. If only I could tell her how much better it works on my pain. I take one orally in the morning....during the day I snort the other 2....and before bed sometimes I take it orally. At night if I snort it, I sleep pain free for a good 6 hours. If I take it orally at night, I'm up in a high level pain within a few hours. I'm just so sick of pain! It's a pleasure to get that zero pain level when I snort it. But like I said, it does feel like I'm doing something wrong. I never take more then the 4 per day as I'm supposed to. Plus, it's been about 1/2 year I've been doing this and feel no need to take more then the 4.

    Thank you everyone for the feed-back.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter Jekyl Anhydride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    ↓ CA ~ 714
    Posts
    1,611
    Since you are determined to insufflate your Oxycodone investing a little time into dissolving the pills then filtering ,even crudely, and using a nasal spray bottle or even evaporating back to powder might get you a bit more mileage and quicker onset. I point this out because 90% of the pill is made up of binders & fillers that just hinder absorption. Then you might consider finding an even ratio of insufflated vs oral consumption for a compromise between quick onset coupled with the benefit of a longer duration. I don't mean to argue about the duration of oral consumption but the science leans toward longer effect.

    Keep up the practice of responsible use because addiction spreads like wildfire before you know it.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter oliveoyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    102
    just chrush and eat.....
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyl Anhydride View Post
    Since you are determined to insufflate your Oxycodone investing a little time into dissolving the pills then filtering ,even crudely, and using a nasal spray bottle or even evaporating back to powder might get you a bit more mileage and quicker onset. I point this out because 90% of the pill is made up of binders & fillers that just hinder absorption. Then you might consider finding an even ratio of insufflated vs oral consumption for a compromise between quick onset coupled with the benefit of a longer duration. I don't mean to argue about the duration of oral consumption but the science leans toward longer effect.

    Keep up the practice of responsible use because addiction spreads like wildfire before you know it.
    I appreciate your response. About the addiction, I never used more then my prescribed 4 per day, and I'm told that I will be on this medication for the rest of my life. So getting addicted doesn't matter, since I will always have to take this. (I fell off a roof while on the job....I built houses for a construction comp.... and broke a lot of bones about 7 years ago....and no, I wasn't on any medication at the time, LOL)
    I'm thinking about trying a nasal spray bottle. I'm a bit confused about what you said though. Are you saying that most of the pill is a filler and is harmful? Because if that's true, I will go back to taking this orally. I don't want to hurt myself. It's just that I truly get so much more pain relief snorting this medication.

    Quote Originally Posted by oliveoyl View Post
    just chrush and eat.....
    Ya know, I never even thought about that.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Moderator
    Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    keeping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by JJR56 View Post
    I'm a bit confused about what you said though. Are you saying that most of the pill is a filler and is harmful? Because if that's true, I will go back to taking this orally. I don't want to hurt myself. It's just that I truly get so much more pain relief snorting this medication..
    well, the binders are basically inert - but if they get into your lungs they can do a bit of damage.
    about 99% of your pill is binders and fillers - because if they actually gave you a just the 20mgs of active ingredient it'd be minute! you'd lose them - so they're bulked up with filler for one thing just to make them more practical.

    and yeah if you crush the pill and the wrap them up in a rizla or something they kick ina lot faster - more surface area
    its called parachuting
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by keeping View Post
    well, the binders are basically inert - but if they get into your lungs they can do a bit of damage.
    about 99% of your pill is binders and fillers - because if they actually gave you a just the 20mgs of active ingredient it'd be minute! you'd lose them - so they're bulked up with filler for one thing just to make them more practical.

    and yeah if you crush the pill and the wrap them up in a rizla or something they kick ina lot faster - more surface area
    its called parachuting
    I'll try that. I don't want to hurt my lungs. Thank you
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Ya know.....I'm glad I asked the question about snorting Oxy. After reading that it will damage my lungs, I'm not going to do it anymore. Sure, I'll miss the ZERO pain level I was enjoying for the past 6 months, but I rather live with a level 3 pain, then die from some dam lung illness. It was nice while it lasted.

    Thank you everyone for your input and info.
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Well, today is day 2 of not snorting my prescribed Oxy, and my pain level is up. I don't have a craving to snort, but I do miss the pain relief it gave me. It's too bad Oxy doesn't come in a nasal spay. It worked so well for me, but I don't want to damage my lungs. All I want is some quality of life at my age. Maybe I can talk with my doctor about upping me to 5 pills per day, but I really don't think she will.

    I really would like to thank all of you for talking to me about this issue. You've all treated me with respect and didn't judge me.
    Thank you so very much.

    JJR
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Temporary Ban
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    and if I see you walking hand and hand and hand with a three armed man/ I'd understand/ but you shoulda been in my shoes yesterday
    Posts
    9,273
    when i was younger i had some friends really into coke. they would make a solution from cocaine and water and put in a nasal spray bottle for easy use at the bar. I'm pretty sure someone on here could help you out with that
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostandthedarknes View Post
    when i was younger i had some friends really into coke. they would make a solution from cocaine and water and put in a nasal spray bottle for easy use at the bar. I'm pretty sure someone on here could help you out with that
    Thanks for your input. I did buy a saline pray bottle to try that, (with the saline). The problem seems to be, it leaves a small amount at the bottom, which is the amount I would use to dilute the pill with water. Those pills are small, so I really don't need much fluid in the bottle.

    If anyone has a better idea, I'd appreciate your advice. I really miss the pain relief from snorting them. But like I said, I don't want to harm my lungs.

    Thank you guys.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter Ilove2nod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    DirtySouth USA
    Posts
    904
    I highly recommend, if you would like to continue to receive the effects from sniffing them, without doing any harm (that I know of?) to your body either, putting it in a nasal spray solution, by first using any kind of syringe and filter(micron or cotton) to filter all of the harmful binders/fillers in the pill out of it, then just use it as nasal spray.. make the solution so you know how much you are getting from each spray.. just measure it out like this 30mg per 0.5ml solution, by using a syringe if possible...
    OR if you want to feel your oxy even better than you do with sniffing, without doing any harm whatsoever to your body, go with rectal administration with a liquefied oxy solution.. by using a 1ml oral syringe, or even smaller, but no bigger, for ease of access... there is no needle on the oral syringe, and you can go to any pharmacy and buy them no questions asked.. I have done this before with oxy, and it was probably the most efficient BA I had ever tried, besides IV, which is very bad to get into.. and I know you said you wont IV, so plug it! at least try it once and see if you like it, most people do like it with oxy! it is really a great ROA to use... with not just oxy, lots of other drugs as well!
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Hi IL2N,

    It's been a few days now without snorting and I'm getting along pretty well, except my pain level is up. Wow, I'm not used to that. So, back to a nasal spray....there's so much left at the bottom of the bottle that won't spray out, so that isn't going to work. I don't want to waste any, and I don't want to take more then my prescribed dose. Like I said, I'm not doing this to get high. I was doing it for the best pain relief I could get. What if I just snort 1 pill a day? Will that do any harm to my body? Any little bit of extra relief is better then the level 3 or 4 pain I'm now having. You mentioned in your post that you know of the harm it can do to you. If you don't mind me asking...what harm happened to you?

    Oh, and forget about rectal administration....no way man! So what about only once a day snorting?
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Keif' Richards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Burlington, VT
    Posts
    3,591
    I think this is ultimately going to be a matter of personal preference, but if it were me and I weren't looking for a purely recreational experience, I would go with the oral route of administration for Oxycodone, hands down, every time. There are several benefits to the route, but honestly, I just enjoy it better orally than I do nasally, although rectal would be my first choice. I think you should give that a try as a matter of fact.

    You get a decent boost in bioavailability by going the oral route, also in the duration of action.
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelighter Ilove2nod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    DirtySouth USA
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by JJR56 View Post
    Hi IL2N,

    It's been a few days now without snorting and I'm getting along pretty well, except my pain level is up. Wow, I'm not used to that. So, back to a nasal spray....there's so much left at the bottom of the bottle that won't spray out, so that isn't going to work. I don't want to waste any, and I don't want to take more then my prescribed dose. Like I said, I'm not doing this to get high. I was doing it for the best pain relief I could get. What if I just snort 1 pill a day? Will that do any harm to my body? Any little bit of extra relief is better then the level 3 or 4 pain I'm now having. You mentioned in your post that you know of the harm it can do to you. If you don't mind me asking...what harm happened to you?

    Oh, and forget about rectal administration....no way man! So what about only once a day snorting?
    Well, i cant honestly say anything has happened to me YET, from sniffing pills, which i now, again, do on a daily basis.. with my Adderall IRs, because i like how much more predictable the feeling i get is, and somehow they last as long or even longer when i do them that way IME with taking them both oral and nasal.. But i used to sniff oxy, and cocaine ALOT, and do them together, speedballing, you could say.. and the only time i got a really bad issue from sniffing anything was because i had some coke, that had way too much of something bad in it, i believe the person i got it from tried to purify it with some kind of chemical, like acetone, and didn't do it correctly, and i got a terrible sinus infection! really bad! My nose was bleeding off and on all week after that, then it scabbed up and became all dried out feeling... needless to say, i didn't do anything using that ROA for a while after that experience.. it scared the shit out of me! That is coke though, and it is a totally different chemical make up and substance than a pill, like oxy.. The only thing i have seen happen from too much oxy being sniffed everyday, was a couple of my friends who i used with back when i was on oxy, got a deviated septum, making it hard for them to breathe out of their noses... and they said it sucked.. but kept on doing it, out of their better, more open nostril.. So i myself, have never experienced any side effects from sniffing only pills! just cocaine.. And I am not going to say it is HORRIBLE to do one oxy every day, because while it may not be good for you, it most likely isn't going to give you any life changing problem! Just saying it could happen so it would be better to be safer than sorry! IF you measured out your solution perfectly to make a nasal spray, oxy is totally water soluble, so you wouldn't be wasting any really, if there is anything left at the bottom, it is binder/fillers in the pill, that should be filtered out before making the nasal spray solution, so it is just pure oxy/water or saline solution, and no fillers or binders left over.. ALSO, why are you against rectal administration, yes it feels a little weird i must say, as a straight male, but the pay off is most definitely worth it! at least try it one time, before knocking it! Idk it is your life and your script, so i understand how it is to not be open to other ways than you normally take it...
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Moderator
    Drug Culture

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Interzone
    Posts
    4,439
    Did you try crushing them up before eating the powder? (instead of swallowing the pill) Some people just break down pills differently so this might give you the boost you need.

    Props for following advice and trying to cut back/cut out snorting them.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    To IL2N....when I was snorting, I had to stop for a few days before seeing my PM doc. I didn't want to screw up the levels of Oxy in a drug test. But I think I'm just gonna snort one a day. Tomorrow I'm gonna start doing that around noon time. Just one pill at noon, once a day. I don't think that will hurt me. Being, like most say here, that they are water soluble, it shouldn't hurt me. Kinda makes sense....I think. I'll see how that works on my pain.

    To F. Monk, I never tried crushing and eating them. I'll also give that a try. Remember, I'm not looking to get high. I'm just so sick and tiered of living with pain. My PM doc did bring my pain level down, and I do appreciate that. But still, living in even a low 3 - 4 level pain really sucks! People who don't live in pain have no idea what people like me go through. They think it's as simple as a headache....but it's not! Some friends of mine tell me to just take Tylenol. If it were that easy, I would have done that. Only Oxy works. Not even Vicodin works. I have some very serious issues from that fall I took while roofing. If those people could just feel what I feel for only a minute, I bet they'd be screaming like hell! PAIN SUCKS!
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Moderator
    Drug Culture

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Interzone
    Posts
    4,439
    Trust me, I get it. I was on pain management for several years for stomach pain. I recommend that because I always had to break my pills down before swallowing, otherwise I felt they weren't fully absorbed. I didn't usually chew them because it would get stuck in my teeth, but either crushing them before or just breaking into smaller pieces definitely helped me. I took a quite small dose as well so it was noticeable.
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Felonious Monk View Post
    Trust me, I get it. I was on pain management for several years for stomach pain. I recommend that because I always had to break my pills down before swallowing, otherwise I felt they weren't fully absorbed. I didn't usually chew them because it would get stuck in my teeth, but either crushing them before or just breaking into smaller pieces definitely helped me. I took a quite small dose as well so it was noticeable.
    Ya know what.....I'll try that before going back to snorting them tomorrow. I'll let you know how it works. Pain is just so exhausting. I'm so tiered of it.
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Bluelighter Amaraline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Keif' Richards View Post
    I think this is ultimately going to be a matter of personal preference, but if it were me and I weren't looking for a purely recreational experience, I would go with the oral route of administration for Oxycodone, hands down, every time. There are several benefits to the route, but honestly, I just enjoy it better orally than I do nasally, although rectal would be my first choice. I think you should give that a try as a matter of fact.

    You get a decent boost in bioavailability by going the oral route, also in the duration of action.
    This. Oxy has such a high oral BA that going to all that trouble of snorting it, plus the damage it can do, makes little sense. I'm prescribed Oxy 20mg IR, and I always swallow them. They hit quick enough to make any other ROA pointless, IMO. Just my $.02.
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •