Bluelight

Thread: Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I dunno mate. Last I heard it wasnt allowed to be prescribed for ADD in Australia .

2. Collapse Details

In all my years living in the USA I've never met anyone who was prescribed Desoxyn, never even heard of anyone being prescribed it

3. Collapse Details

Price drop for sure around my parts, quality increase as well.
    Give it up to the Midwest.

4. Collapse Details

NOT considering repeated use, just one night:
    If you had to give a dosage (in mg) that draws a vague line between "okay your brain will probably heal from that" and "ye, them DA neurons are fried", what would it be?

I'd argue that if you've developed a long term tolerance, then some damage or downregulation has already happened.

5. Collapse Details

It is hands down the best drug I've done. I can talk, walk, run, dance, write, read, joke, fuck, train, work, drink, eat, drive, anything and everything. Not only that I'm on top form. No paranoia. Confident. Focused. What a blinding drug? I gave up all other drugs, booze, cigarettes and tv. Nothing compares. 4 years in and still loving it.

6. Collapse Details

If there's one drug I'm happy I've quit, it's meth.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
    If there's one drug I'm happy I've quit, it's meth.
    yup. That and nicotine.

8. Collapse Details

Getting good quality in qld again. something went down a couple of months ago was always getting sweet shit and then all of a sudden absolute crap not even worth smoking. Wasted my time on that a couple of times and went off at the source and told them dont bother calling until u get good shit. Stuff has come good again now. Whats peoples thoughts when getting a bad batch from your regular?

9. Collapse Details

I think it like this, if you got a good supplier, but maybe every now and then you get bunk gear, just stick with it. Been doing this a long time and I've never seen a source be %100 every time. I get grade A+ at least 8 times out of 10, so when I do get some half quality great I just suck it up cause I know A+ is right around the corner. It's part of the game just gotta live with it. It's actually getting dirt cheap in my area at the moment. Don't know what's going on but it's good quality and prices dropping weekly

10. Collapse Details

^ Yeah that's pretty much the nature of illegal street drugs. Every once in a while even a good dealer will pass along some so-so stuff.

11. Collapse Details

Agreed, I think a lot of people get to caught up in wanting the best available gear, they don't realize even a high quality source gets low grade time to time. Personal rule, if you get quality at least 80 % of the time your OK. I went through a few sources that were bunk every time before I found my new A+ spot.

12. Collapse Details

Also, the reality is that people who sell retail, or at least to meth users, are low down on the "food chain".

Their control over the quality of their product is generally pretty limited and out of their hands.
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by spacejunk View Post
    Also, the reality is that people who sell retail, or at least to meth users, are low down on the "food chain".

Their control over the quality of their product is generally pretty limited and out of their hands.
    Well said. I actually look forward to some of the low grade supply my guy gets, I usually take that time to do a little few day break. Reset the old clock.

14. Collapse Details

I'd try a good Vietnamese dealer personally if I was looking to get a steady, lasting high. It's all class-based nowadays & moreso than ever before where value for money is a factor behind the impetus to score to start with.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by spacejunk View Post

Unless theyre involved in producing it themselves, "small batch style" (which was still done where i lived and used...it was a bit more difficult but still not impossible to attain the necessary precursors/amounts, compared to the 1990s)

But yeah, most meth comes from may-hee-co

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Offerings View Post
    Unless theyre involved in producing it themselves, "small batch style" (which was still done where i lived and used...it was a bit more difficult but still not impossible to attain the necessary precursors/amounts, compared to the 1990s)

But yeah, most meth comes from may-hee-co
    Still around in my neck of the woods. S&B is still actually huge in my area. Bottle shakers everywhere

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Offerings View Post
    I haven't used in a long time but...IV all day err'day

What I learned about IV is that you should just take one decent-sized shot and ride that out until you eventually pass out. Re-dosing is the road to ruin when it comes to methamphetamine...it turns the best high there is into pure torture, IMO
    I agree 100 percent about re-dosing and i only smoke my shards.

I'm in Melbourne too and i had xmas and all of January off the meth but my source was as reliable as always when i meet up earlier this afternoon. I must be lucky same price and quality as 2016. Interesting is that around late November early December i was talking to my mate and he heard a rumour that supply of meth was going to be a little more scarce around New Year's eve. Something about the big players stocking up to limited supply and try to drive prices up. But who really knows.

For this recent smoking session i purchased only two thirds of what i normally get but i'm still feeling pretty good just a little less intense. The only complain i have is the gear was not massive rock's like i like but more powdery. This isn't a huge issue it just makes it a little more trick to smoke off foil.

In conclusion the meth scene is alive and well in my neck of the woods.

18. Collapse Details

Redosing definitely feels worse at the end and has very diminishing returns, but what about the safety? See here for what I mean:
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/...1#post13852100

For instance, last session I smoked 100mg throughout that night. Felt like there wasn't any dopamine left on those last hits which were hours after the first, so while I've never tried it, I'm sure it would feel much more fun if you had smoked it all in one go, right?
    But how much more damage are you doing to yourself at that point? It feels like that's the trade-off with meth, drain bamage vs fun times.

19. Collapse Details

Ahh a Methamphetamine topic I'm pretty high atm dose is currently 2 points of quality methamphetamine vaporized out of my bubble I must say what joy lol HOW ABOUT Y'ALL

20. Collapse Details

Hey guys...
    Its been awhile since ive been on or posted in BL, LOL i dunno if any of you guys reconise my profile name or not, haha i suppose i would be classed as very much old skool bluelighter now...

Anyways thought id mske a comment, must admit i have had acouple sweetPs and feeling quite high atm lol.

Here in western sydney i didnt witness the price rise some of yas mentioned, price hasnt moved here, well other than some dealers here reducing price per point back in 2015 or so. And now the price for a gram has dropped down, now the same price that a gram of good cocaine on average sells for here

21. Collapse Details

Hey bro good to hear from you hope your well. Yeah Melbournes rockin again as usual. Price drop HB the old day G price and quality ive observed from a few un realated chains all sweet. No rock bs nice thick fat jagged glass.

22. Collapse Details

Which has a shorter duration assuming equivalent doses because of different ROA's: smoking or IV meth?

23. Collapse Details

^ Smoking. Without a doubt.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ShardHUNTER420 View Post
    Ahh a Methamphetamine topic I'm pretty high atm dose is currently 2 points of quality methamphetamine vaporized out of my bubble I must say what joy lol HOW ABOUT Y'ALL
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrus View Post
    Which has a shorter duration assuming equivalent doses because of different ROA's: smoking or IV meth?
    Smoking (vaporizing) it is a more common and more social way to do ice passing the pipe is always a good time but with injecting you dose alone or separate and it's more of issue addiction wise my friend shoots occasionally and has been less lately because sharing a bowl beats being ina corner solo dosing seriously ice and good friends always fun and I mean friends you trust because some are shady without a doubt

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by krazykenneth View Post
    It is hands down the best drug I've done. I can talk, walk, run, dance, write, read, joke, fuck, train, work, drink, eat, drive, anything and everything. Not only that I'm on top form. No paranoia. Confident. Focused. What a blinding drug? I gave up all other drugs, booze, cigarettes and tv. Nothing compares. 4 years in and still loving it.
    onya bruva!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast