Bluelight

Thread: Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Collapse Details

People can definitely tell when they're not getting good stuff and for the price here, they aren't happy when it's rubbish. For a while, there was re-crystallised meth everywhere, I think it turned a lot of people off. Fair enough too, because a lot of it really didn't do anything. Now, the merchants seem to just charge more rather than cutting it. There probably still is a lot of crap around though and people do take what they can get.

2. Collapse Details

There's also something about meth, across oceans even, that makes people suspicious of their dope. They swear it can't be "tolerance" or that it's really a pretty boring drug and they're just bored with it. There must be stuff in it, a plot, a conspiracy, people out to screw or poison them.

Those thoughts are a sign that your meth is working just fine.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
    ^^ i wonder if there's many (if any) people still around who've been using since 97-98.

I wouldn't wanna know what an x-ray of their brain looks like lol
    In 97 I was 14 and had just tried my 1st drug apart from weed and that was acid and it was fun, not long after that time I organised with my sister to get me some more acid, I got home from soccer practice and she showed me what she called louie or speed, she wasnt that keen on giving it to me but I insisted I payed for it and that was that. It was just like baking powder with a chemical smell and when snorted made my eyes burn and my nostril feel worse hahaha. (I didn't start taking daily until I was 25, up until then I would do it on weekends and when ever I had a little spare money.)
    and the rest is history...

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I've been using stims since the late 90's. Although over the years I have had a fair few periods of breaks from taking stims I have always eventually returned to using them when the opportunity to use became available. I started with pills and speed but it wasn't until 2014 that I got the taste for Crystal meth

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567