Bluelight

Thread: Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0 
    Australia & Asia Drug Discussion
    Hey guys, this is the new Methamphetamine Discussion Thread, the old one can be found here.

As always please observe the Guidelines while posting. Cheers guys!

2. Collapse Details

where the fuck are da meth monsters at??

I just booted .3 and I'm off like a DJ in kakodoo spinning decks in the fucking Amazon rover and shut

3. Collapse Details

this gear is pretty good. Big cloudy shards and the shot I booted had he gagging and begging before my stomach lurched and I was ripped up off the carpet into the cluster fuck of oblivion

4. Collapse Details

canberracrack@ How would you describe quality crystal with only being able to express it by writting

5. Collapse Details

LOL trust C.C to be the first reply. From Melbourne (these are not my source.. i always source from the same person all the time so this posts regarding observations of two friends who are unrealated and being around them and there customers)

Quality still fantastic from both. I wanted to know if theres been a general price drop that others have noticed (Obviously without specific prices, and in regards to personal quantities) or if its just a coincidence that two unrelated friends who deal have both dropped prices. It was the cheapest ive ever seen non mate mates/usual prices in my 10 years of using. I remember only 3-4 years ago when everyone was bringing up "fuck paying this, remember the prices in the good old days"- when the aus meth prices skyrocketed, that period.

The prices ive witnessed are both now cheaper than what "the good old days were" and quality is still the same. (cant ever say for certain but im sure most can distinguish between the mass Asian imports that have flooded the markets and the occasional shitty local stuff)

Without prices as specifics, to the two i witnessed both were HB at a price that's SLIGHTLY cheaper than what a Gram was "in the old days" I was really surprised. However i think the price of a .1g and .5g haven't changed. Interested to here other reports.

6. Collapse Details

Meh. From what i hear about the difference to your pocket between aus and america gear here is such a rip off its embarassing.

7. Collapse Details

The last chance to evacuate planet earth, before its recycled.
    I have an American mate, and i actually try to hide my use from him, because it is seen as so scummy over there. Especially smoking the stuff. The prices are so out of whack here, i wish i could be reminded how much money im flushing down the toilet. The minimum wage is a lot less over there, but even factoring that in, its still a whole lot cheaper.

For me, prices are about the same for .1 or .5, but HB and Bs are cheaper like Andyturbo said. Im in the wild west though.

8. Collapse Details

Lol. I thought I was the only one left out here.

There used to be a mad crew of us but that was many drugs ago...

9. Collapse Details

anyone else noticed they makor increase in price for this substance it has almoet doubled in 2 weeks

zephyr im always goona be here so if ya like it or not your gonna be hearing my vrscked out ideas

10. Collapse Details

Yep. Finding out wtf is going on but all guesses point to chinese connect geting cut (busted/stopped whatever)
    lol and likewise..

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    The DNM forums are full of discussion about what is happening at the moment. Each day it is getting worse.

Looks like it could be an interesting holiday period to say the least.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by methyldreams View Post
    anyone else noticed they makor increase in price for this substance it has almoet doubled in 2 weeks

zephyr im always goona be here so if ya like it or not your gonna be hearing my vrscked out ideas
    I hate money .

I had sn 8 year break and moved state do when I got on it I was horrified at the wallet hurt.

But no change lately. Good ol WA.

13. Collapse Details

I'm in Melb as well. Price has gone up a little for me. Was getting lesser quality too, although last 2 times have been good. I don't think it's going to be a short term thing.

14. Collapse Details

Ok meth monster reporting for duty.

Where my shaddow people at

I was playing a stupid "test your will power" game.

Mainly becoz it was not a good time to indulge when it became available and finally got some me time.

Fuckn worth it

Best i ever had

And thats a good thing as its been pretty good anyway.

Apparently our west there has been a shortage but I had no idea as not really looking.

Blah blah and stuff. Things.

Have a good evening!

15. Collapse Details

Yeh, out west callin. My main guy/girl is no more after a long stint. Tried others, absolute shit. Might call it a break for a bit, better now.. dun even wanna smoke the rest its so shit compared to what i get lol gd times the past few yrs, will never forget them.

16. Collapse Details

Babylon is fallen! Hannibal is at the gates! The Visigoths have taken the Eternal City! Let the widows and the virgins weep! While the feasters feasted, and the drunkards drank, and the sleepers slept, the great City of Night was taken. The watchmen longed for the dawn but darkness consumed them! The lion is come forth from the thicket and the cities of the plain are laid waste! Old Melbourne is deader than Moloch! Our new overlords crept in under the cover of stupefying darkness. Prices have doubled and quality has halved! Well may we weep and gnash our teeth and rend our garments! Our idols are smashed, their temples are broken! God help us all!

17. Collapse Details

^ Either that or you woke up in Perth.

18. Collapse Details

heheh so true.
    drugs are fucking expensive in Australia.

...but they're crazy fucking expensive in WA...
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

19. Collapse Details

So, i think the needle(IV) revolutionises the way i go about using meth, after smoking mainly for yrs. Less fiendy, less paranoia.

ROA's regarding meth, possess a broad spectrum of varied effect profiles, based on recreational doses. One of the most varied ROA differences than a LOT of drugs out there.

20. Collapse Details

How inaccurate was it to say,
    "Well if you used meth in a daily 10mg dose orally, the same way you use your adderall, then you avoid most of the dangers you've heard about. It's only slightly more toxic than adderall."
    in argument?

21. Collapse Details

If meth was produced like adderall and not touched down the chain by various dealers there could be truth in that.

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    If meth was produced like adderall and not touched down the chain by various dealers there could be truth in that.
    So Desoxyn vs. Adderall then?

23. Collapse Details

I just like to smoke the gear. Yeah shooting it is great and all but theres nothing like having a decent session with a good clean pipe, a bottle of wine and your best friend.

Its a big FUCK YOU to the world. A big fuck you to whomever we are bitching anout, exes, work, especially those that have fucked up our lives.

My mate and I both have ex husbands who liked to control our use and liked to think we couldnt possibly get on it without them but they were dead wrong.

24. Collapse Details

I haven't used in a long time but...IV all day err'day

What I learned about IV is that you should just take one decent-sized shot and ride that out until you eventually pass out. Re-dosing is the road to ruin when it comes to methamphetamine...it turns the best high there is into pure torture, IMO

25. Collapse Details

While I'm still thinking about Desoxyn, I've heard that it's issued in doses that we users wouldn't find recreational. Anyone know if that's true?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast