Bluelight

Thread: Methamphetamine Discussion Thread 4.0

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Collapse Details

People can definitely tell when they're not getting good stuff and for the price here, they aren't happy when it's rubbish. For a while, there was re-crystallised meth everywhere, I think it turned a lot of people off. Fair enough too, because a lot of it really didn't do anything. Now, the merchants seem to just charge more rather than cutting it. There probably still is a lot of crap around though and people do take what they can get.

2. Collapse Details

There's also something about meth, across oceans even, that makes people suspicious of their dope. They swear it can't be "tolerance" or that it's really a pretty boring drug and they're just bored with it. There must be stuff in it, a plot, a conspiracy, people out to screw or poison them.

Those thoughts are a sign that your meth is working just fine.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
    ^^ i wonder if there's many (if any) people still around who've been using since 97-98.

I wouldn't wanna know what an x-ray of their brain looks like lol
    In 97 I was 14 and had just tried my 1st drug apart from weed and that was acid and it was fun, not long after that time I organised with my sister to get me some more acid, I got home from soccer practice and she showed me what she called louie or speed, she wasnt that keen on giving it to me but I insisted I payed for it and that was that. It was just like baking powder with a chemical smell and when snorted made my eyes burn and my nostril feel worse hahaha. (I didn't start taking daily until I was 25, up until then I would do it on weekends and when ever I had a little spare money.)
    and the rest is history...

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I've been using stims since the late 90's. Although over the years I have had a fair few periods of breaks from taking stims I have always eventually returned to using them when the opportunity to use became available. I started with pills and speed but it wasn't until 2014 that I got the taste for Crystal meth

5. Collapse Details

Wow alrighty.. i never have posted reports on street meth before due to having an on going consistant A+ student as a friend.
    But this is a first as i feel its worthy
    And to give fellow BL'ers the heads up incase they run into it and are hesitant.

The details:
    A batch of extreamly high purity (2006 era quality..) has just hit Melbourne. I am honestly shocked that something of this quality has surfaced. Im a critical fucker when it comes to shard, being a daily user with a big case of "its still nothing like the old days"Itus.

Standed protocol of not asking questions about anothers business leaves me with the following info which my mate volunteerily shared.

.Wont be able to get more supply. It was a small batch that came with the usual high grade stuff. No big ammounts have left Melbourne (keys, but im sure small ammounts will pop up in diff states thanks to the wonders of reddit,talk and digital marketplaces) Thats it his end.

.Now the usually restriction of doing any sort of meth id is thankfully not valid. Note: This is NOT the blue shards that were mostly around sydney a couple of months ago, this has just became a new citizen.

Yes, Its blue. Ironicly i admit i would be the first to post "You know any colour is impurities" which is true. However this stuffs obviously got waaaaaay less impurities than anything thats been around in the past 10 years.
    Its a light/clear blue which in a point is barely noticeable and probably wouldnt be as its transparant and glassy as fuck.
    The colour shows with a G+ easy. And when i saw his frount door key it was breaking bad blue but sky blue. I could write pages in describing it but i want waste ppls time. All to say is its fucking old school. Clean as fuck D that blows all criteria off the charts. So if you come accross it grab it while you can. Am i allowed to post photos mods? I only bought a personal quantity ( literly and legally)

A.T

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by methyldreams View Post
    In 97 I was 14 and had just tried my 1st drug apart from weed and that was acid and it was fun, not long after that time I organised with my sister to get me some more acid, I got home from soccer practice and she showed me what she called louie or speed, she wasnt that keen on giving it to me but I insisted I payed for it and that was that. It was just like baking powder with a chemical smell and when snorted made my eyes burn and my nostril feel worse hahaha. (I didn't start taking daily until I was 25, up until then I would do it on weekends and when ever I had a little spare money.)
    and the rest is history...
    What a coincidence methyldreams i too played soccer as a teenager in the mid to late 90's and just like you the first proper drug i used other than the green stuff was speed in 1997.

methyldreams Do you remember back in the 90's speed was exactly half the price of what ice went for and thanks to characters like the Moran brothers, Carl Williams and Tony Mokbel Melbourne was flooded with cheap speed and ecstasy pills pressed with almost 100 percent speed. IIRC Ice was the drug of choice back in the 90's of the Asian-Australian community in Melbourne with mostly Vietnamese-Australian and Malaysian or Chinese International students smoking the drug in techno clubs around Melbourne.

If your drug using history id anything like mine methyldreams you would have done your stimulant use apprenticeship popping ecstasy pills of various ingredients ranging from MDMA to amphetamine based pills or even more dubious ingredients like Ketmine MDA or PMA etc while topping up the use of pills by simultaneously snorting old skool powdered amphetamine speed in Melbourne's techno club and festive scene that was quite prominent with young people in the decade of the 2000's. I'd say most drug users in their 30's or 40's now would have messed around with pills or speed when younger to only move on to smoking meth in a home setting cos the euphoria and buzz from smoking meth compared to the high of pills or speed is like like comparing the alcoholic level of drunkenness from drinking hard liquor straight from the bottle like Chartreuse Tequila Vodka Scotch etc to sipping 4 or 5 glasses of Cascade light beer. Sure there were some really good pills and batches of speed back in the day but i would go as far as saying smoking two points of high grade methamphetamine in a session at a friends house just chilling out and blowing fat white clouds of puff is more enjoyable overall pleasurable than snorting half a gram of speed or taking 3 to 4 ecstasy pills in a night club environment. But i might be bias as i am a anti-social old bastard and i'm over going out to nightclubs due to the cost of club entry fees, inflated prices for both bottled water and soft drinks and other unavoidable costs that come with going out into the city to club while using drugs, Snother bonus of smoking meth in a home setting is you can chill out and take your time to smoke in a laid back and comfortable manner as apposed to having to hide and smoke in the toilet of some dodgy nightclub while avoiding the bouncers or even possible undercover police.

Anyway i'm rambling now as i always do after smoking a couple of points of meth at my friends house.

But by the way and this is for methyldreams you need to delete some of the messages in your bluelight inbox, i tried replying to one of the messages you sent me but i got told your inbox is full/

7. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Can you get a wash from meth or is it a waste of time

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Do you mean a acetone wash of meth to get rid of cutters or impurities ? i believe you can. I don't know the exact method to acetone wash meth and as far as i know i have never tried to use meth that had been acetoned washed. I remember reading online that a acetone wash is only worth it if you have a large amount meth to wash and you really need to know what you are doing or you can waste alot of your meth if done incorrectly.

Either way sounds like way to much effort for me considering i like to smoke my meth pretty much as soon as i get it and i never score more than two or three points at a time.

Or do you mean something completely different?

9. Collapse Details

You can wash your meth with DRY acetone and remove some impurities if they're there. I haven't tried it, and think it's a waste, unless you know you've got some nasty stuff or are doing IV. I mean, you have to really grind your stuff up and dry it really well after, if you intend to smoke it anyway. The cutting agents people always talk about will not be removed, and I think at best you'd just clean a trace of contaminants, and lose that much dope in the process.

Removing ephedrine and intermediates requires a lot more work.

10. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Do you prefer rock or powder?
    Been discussing this with a few people and i get mixed response.
    The best meth ive experienced was a pearlescent like powder. Whats your opinions?

11. Collapse Details

^Same here. I think both powder and uncut rocks could both be pure, however they could also be heavily cut and still resemble the real thing. Shooters can tell, smokers not so much (used to it melting and freezing in a certain way, as well as certain cuts add to the oomph, so they simply have to hit it a few more times for the desired oomph effect.)

I think that with powder, its harder to tell if its contaminated or not. Although contaminated meth could be turned into a heavily cut rock form. So its really hard to tell the real thing from pseudo/cut unless one is heavily experienced and tests it on themself. Something like an acetone wash, will not remove pseudo but will remove contaminants like ammonia, ether, iodine etc. Alot of times (in my opinion) they will not react the pseudo->meth fully or will go so far as to cut it with a pseudo-like substance, as it smokes the same and kind of cracks back the same. With pure or near pure though from what ive experienced, it cracks back like the same effect if you were to throw a baseball at a window and it doesnt fully crack, that ripple emanating outwards with lines parallel but not completely parallel, and its a foggy crackback and not clear.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexworker View Post
    Do you prefer rock or powder?
    I don't mind either! As long as the gear burns into thick smoke with that nice and tasty chemical taste/flavour that good quality ice distinctly tastes like. Another tell tale sign for me i have tasted decent gear is that i will start to lick my lips after the first few puffs. Once i am fully flying from smoking a full .two i find it very hard to stop fidgeting with my chin and for the life of me i can't stop running my hands through my hair.

To be honest i have never smoked meth scored by my current dealer and considered the experience to be a let down. Every time i scored i didn't sleep till 30 hours after smoking so i can safely say i have never been ripped off or sold inferior ice.

13. Collapse Details

Just got this, I'm in the Northeast (american)...
    I don't use often and I can't use nearly as hard as I did when I was 21 (3 years ago) but I really like this shard. It's real mellow and the potency is on point. That's about a gram in the pic as in the US, that's a small amount, not even close to a dealer amount, costs less than a PS4 game lol (cause I know you guys have rules about posting pics of bulk amounts-i used to buy no less than a teener when I was younger and that was only if I couldnnt afford an 8ball...)
    They don't sell pipes around here since meth is non-existent on the street so tomorrow I am gonna go to this headshop that does custom glass and have the guy blow me a oil burner so I can smoke. I haven't smoked up proper since I was 21 on vacation in Las Vegas, I prefer to IV although lately I have been sniffing it or drinking it instead of IV most nights.
    How much do you guys do a day in Aus? I used to do .25 shots when I was 21 and my tolerance was higher, I don't have a scale at so idk exact amounts but now a shot for me is prob .15-.2 which I only do at night when my mom is asleep as I get WRECKED, drenching sweat, shaking, black eyes, etc.

14. Collapse Details

Stuff looks alright. Doesnt look bunk or overly cut. Some transluscentness intermixed with foggyness, from the pic it looks pretty "uncontaminated", now whether its 50% cut or 20% cut is anyone's guess.

Have u tried foil? I prefer it, it was the step down from pipes and needles for me. This type of meth is perfect for foil, just throw a single one of those chunks onto it and go to town much the same way as you would with bth or #3. The only difference is you can be a bit more liberal with the flame until it melts but then immediately ease off and let it run, and while its running again go harder with the flame but not as much as initially. Can get large amounts of smoke rivalling a pipe with less waste, not only that but its been good in helping me pace myself, you put one of those chunks onto the foil put the rest away smoke it til its gone and then just crumple the foil and throw it away. Helps me with not fiending after hitting a piezo as much

15. Collapse Details

I don't really like smoking, I end up smoking too quickly and then basically I don't really feel much the first few hits and so I keep hitting it and after 15-20 mins of hitting it without stopping suddenly i notice I'm spun and then I crave "1 more hit" which turns into 5 mroe hits...
    If I am with people it's not nearly as bad although I remember buying an 8ball on that trip after my dude let me smoke up in his room to test it before paying. I didn't buy a pipe beforehand and dude smoked so I just used his and it had a huge bowl packed when he gave me it and I hit it once, tried to pass but they told me it was all me so I take a few hits before telling dude I'd take it and I ended up staying a while and literally I ended up smoking for at least 10 or 15 mins straight saying " last hit" and i ended up being like take this shit away from me before I get any higher I have to go meet my mom
    I get mad paranoid too because I will literally sit for 30-45 mins straight locked in the bathroom taking hit after hit until I can barely light it anymore.
    IV is the way to go over smoking, less addictive too IMO. Smoking self control is very difficult if you smoke to get wrecked whereas IV as long as the rush wasn't weak I don't crave more really for 10-12 hours and the high is more euphoric and relaxing along with the rush which feels amazing.

16. Collapse Details

Hey my tweaker friends I have a question, I posted a thread yet nobody has replied.... I had an intense rush here il copy paste the thread, Has anyone every felt a similar rush from a 2 point high purity shot?
    The other day I got hold of some rock. The previous 24 hours I had smoked the pipe pretty much non stop and was already racing hard. Then I had a aprox. 2 point shot. Straight away got the huge taste in the throat and had to hold myself back from being sick. The affects after that were jaw was rattling and had eye wobbles, the rush was intense, I could feel the feel the air vibrating down my body each time i took a breath or I made this funny sound like when your jaw is rattling and you try and talk.. idk if I have explained it right. 2 hours after shot I had 1 cone this helped me relaxe and enjoy the rush. This intense rush lasted about 5 hours when finally my jaw become fairly good and my eyes had completely gone back to normal. Everyone who has smoked it loves it and I have to say that 1/2g has lasted from saturday night to just before almost the longest trhat much has ever lasted me. I gotta go I hope this is coherent.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LSDMDMA&AMP View Post

Just got this, I'm in the Northeast (american)...
    I don't use often and I can't use nearly as hard as I did when I was 21 (3 years ago) but I really like this shard. It's real mellow and the potency is on point. That's about a gram in the pic as in the US, that's a small amount, not even close to a dealer amount, costs less than a PS4 game lol (cause I know you guys have rules about posting pics of bulk amounts-i used to buy no less than a teener when I was younger and that was only if I couldnnt afford an 8ball...)
    They don't sell pipes around here since meth is non-existent on the street so tomorrow I am gonna go to this headshop that does custom glass and have the guy blow me a oil burner so I can smoke. I haven't smoked up proper since I was 21 on vacation in Las Vegas, I prefer to IV although lately I have been sniffing it or drinking it instead of IV most nights.
    How much do you guys do a day in Aus? I used to do .25 shots when I was 21 and my tolerance was higher, I don't have a scale at so idk exact amounts but now a shot for me is prob .15-.2 which I only do at night when my mom is asleep as I get WRECKED, drenching sweat, shaking, black eyes, etc.
    I know you probably have consumed already mate but id start with .25 in the glass then just top it or just through 1 in there and kick back and puff away

18. Collapse Details
    Boku brother 
    Quote Originally Posted by Boku_ View Post
    What a coincidence methyldreams i too played soccer as a teenager in the mid to late 90's and just like you the first proper drug i used other than the green stuff was speed in 1997.

methyldreams Do you remember back in the 90's speed was exactly half the price of what ice went for and thanks to characters like the Moran brothers, Carl Williams and Tony Mokbel Melbourne was flooded with cheap speed and ecstasy pills pressed with almost 100 percent speed. IIRC Ice was the drug of choice back in the 90's of the Asian-Australian community in Melbourne with mostly Vietnamese-Australian and Malaysian or Chinese International students smoking the drug in techno clubs around Melbourne.

If your drug using history id anything like mine methyldreams you would have done your stimulant use apprenticeship popping ecstasy pills of various ingredients ranging from MDMA to amphetamine based pills or even more dubious ingredients like Ketmine MDA or PMA etc while topping up the use of pills by simultaneously snorting old skool powdered amphetamine speed in Melbourne's techno club and festive scene that was quite prominent with young people in the decade of the 2000's. I'd say most drug users in their 30's or 40's now would have messed around with pills or speed when younger to only move on to smoking meth in a home setting cos the euphoria and buzz from smoking meth compared to the high of pills or speed is like like comparing the alcoholic level of drunkenness from drinking hard liquor straight from the bottle like Chartreuse Tequila Vodka Scotch etc to sipping 4 or 5 glasses of Cascade light beer. Sure there were some really good pills and batches of speed back in the day but i would go as far as saying smoking two points of high grade methamphetamine in a session at a friends house just chilling out and blowing fat white clouds of puff is more enjoyable overall pleasurable than snorting half a gram of speed or taking 3 to 4 ecstasy pills in a night club environment. But i might be bias as i am a anti-social old bastard and i'm over going out to nightclubs due to the cost of club entry fees, inflated prices for both bottled water and soft drinks and other unavoidable costs that come with going out into the city to club while using drugs, Snother bonus of smoking meth in a home setting is you can chill out and take your time to smoke in a laid back and comfortable manner as apposed to having to hide and smoke in the toilet of some dodgy nightclub while avoiding the bouncers or even possible undercover police.

Anyway i'm rambling now as i always do after smoking a couple of points of meth at my friends house.

But by the way and this is for methyldreams you need to delete some of the messages in your bluelight inbox, i tried replying to one of the messages you sent me but i got told your inbox is full/
    I do remember getting speed back in the day, It was always a lotto fortune with quality back when I was younger, because I never had any solid contacts like I do these days.
    My 1st eccie was a yellow melody at falls festival was I was 16 or 17, I fell in love with MDMA that day and the next 5 years I had some of the best times in my life taking ectasy pills back then they all were good just different strengths, Then late 00's is when bunk pills began infiltrating the market and my guess is also a lot of RC's got pressed into pills from then on wards. Only now have I been able to get quality imports anytime, or MDMA rock,

Word man that's what I love now to is just sitting at home with a mate or chick and blow clouds and talk about this and that then being cooked and rambling un coherent sentences that only you and most likely your mate understand. and I love it for the scene the amount of sexy young woman who love the drug and fucking on it.
    I also love my own company boku sometimes I have to leave everyone and just come home and chill and get my head together, Fuck me are there some cooked wigged out people out there now in drug scene it's crazy

Deleted some messages brother so its clear now

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567