Bluelight

Thread: Vape Popping Really Loud Is Vaping Safe?

1. Collapse Details
    Vape Popping Really Loud Is Vaping Safe? 
    Hello,
    I've owned two vapes and both of them pop really loud, the first one used to burn my tongue when it happened. When I bought my second vape I told the salesperson about this and that I would like to avoid this but he assured me that it wouldn't happen. Turns out my second vape pops too. I'm really worried it's going to blow up in my face or something so I stopped smoking it. Are vapes actually safe??

2. Collapse Details

I've been vaping for years and had no problems. Sometimes it pops that's normal. If it really bothers you try a liquid with a higher VG to pg ratio. Or maybe your wattage is too high. Are you using a mod or a pen? If its a mod are you using a tank or RDA?

3. Collapse Details

It's most likely the liquid being vaporized if its a crackling/sputtering sound.

Vaporizers are safe as long as you're aware of what you're working with.

4. Collapse Details

You are probably pressing the button, and THEN inhaling. Try inhaling as soon as you press the button, and there should be a lot less of a pop. I've found that the pop is simply the liquid vaporizing, but I've had some scary pops. Check that your air hole is fully open on the tank, but worse case just change liquids/lower temperature.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by oxlong27 View Post
    I've been vaping for years and had no problems. Sometimes it pops that's normal. If it really bothers you try a liquid with a higher VG to pg ratio. Or maybe your wattage is too high. Are you using a mod or a pen? If its a mod are you using a tank or RDA?
    I agree with using a thicker liquid. I get the popping quite often if I use anything less than 60% VG with my subtank mini (first gen). I've gotten into the habit of giving it a half second pre-fire especially if it's been sitting for a while.