Bluelight

Thread: Vaporer for life/lives for the vapors

1. Collapse Details
    Vaporer for life/lives for the vapors 
    Current Events and Politics
    Bluelight
    I sure do love my trusty nicotine delivery system (an Eleaf pico 75w with a melo 3 tank.). The tank kinda sucks so looking to upgrade.

I do not see myself ever stopping this hobby. It is truly my favorite drug these days. Vape now ,vape tomorrow vape forever.

Guys got a good recommendation for a sub ohm tank to sit atop this pico and replace the melo?

2. Collapse Details

I use this

http://www.vapordna.com/Aspire-Cleit...k-p/cleito.htm

Bigger tank than the Melo 3, good price and easy to find replacement coils for.

3. Collapse Details

yeah my buddy has the same tank atop his istick pico. It is a great tank and probably the one I'll invest in next.

4. Collapse Details

The Lounge

Nice.

5. Collapse Details

Quite the throwback Beep.. Oh how far I've come.

6. Collapse Details

Boy is the melo iii utter garbage. Burns every coil i put in. Finally bought an aspire cleito and loving it. I can taste by homemade ejuice and not burning cotton.

7. Collapse Details

The Cleito is freaking amazing.

8. Collapse Details

Good to see some fellow vapers! I quit "smoking" nearly 7 years ago using the Blu ecig. I have since used Njoy, Volcano magma and now using the Sigelei with a ceramic PHOENIX tank. I haven't been using the Phoenix tank for too long as I got it for Christmas but I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm new to this forum and not sure how I fit in just yet, but nice to meet you.

9. Collapse Details

The Surgeon General has to put on a package simply for pregnant women and underage nicotine is addictive just like alcohol and this headline I thought was about the Vapes and all of the controversy about them blowing up which I have my own experience with but you not talking about a vaporizer you talking about an electronic cigarette which is absolutely full of chemicals if you go in and get the blue cigarettes or anything that is the size of a cigarette looks like a cigarette or is packed with chemicals or liquid and has to be thrown away yes is a substitute for a cigarette that only has remove tobacco but you can trust that the big tobacco company is still adding all the additives of cigarettes vaporizers you can monitor exactly what you put into your Vape and people have no knowledge of the difference because no one I don't know has it sank a battery and all kinds of things and the very first electronic cigarette I tried a through in the garbage the same day because it got into my mouth and burned my mouth so badly that I never did it again and when I got my first Vape which had all the components of an actual vaporizer I never bought another cigarette that was two and a half years ago and my pediatrician told me that I could blow it right in my son's general direction and it wouldn't hurt him because the nicotine at that point has dispersed and the only thing in the liquid is vegetable oil and nicotine so I quit smoking the day I brought my son home

10. Collapse Details

This is my first time on this site so I didn't go farther down I only read the first one and I don't know how to reply specifically to order make it so that everyone else knows I'm replying to a specific comment cuz there's plenty of other people on here that are obviously Vapors

11. Collapse Details

Look for the little quotes buttoney thingeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Agnello View Post
    This is my first time on this site so I didn't go farther down I only read the first one and I don't know how to reply specifically to order make it so that everyone else knows I'm replying to a specific comment cuz there's plenty of other people on here that are obviously Vapors

12. Collapse Details

Also,bought a ceremic coil for the melo iii but....its ok. It doesnt burn but also says dont go over 35w so kinda lame.

Also bought an horizon tech "arctic" and this is my favorite tank. MASSIVE cloud production.

Maybe ill just save the melo iii w ceremic coil for vaping drugs other than nicotine. Noid juice anyone?

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by morninggloryseed View Post
    Noid juice anyone?
    I could vap to that

14. Collapse Details

Ill be testing this ceramic coil with some noid juice when i get home. If it were not so off-topic for this forum id post about it. Well, im sure ill say something anyway cause thats just me.