Bluelight

Thread: Kre-Alkalyn

1. Collapse Details
    Kre-Alkalyn 
    Anyone here ever try Kre-Alkalyn? I get better results from it than any other form of creatine.

2. Collapse Details

For me creatine is creatine...I usually stick with monohydrate. Years ago I was into the whole BSN "stack", NO Xplode, Nitrix and Cell Mass and it was alright but as far as supplements now I rarely take anything other than extra protien.

3. Collapse Details

Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge Of Africa View Post
    Anyone here ever try Kre-Alkalyn? I get better results from it than any other form of creatine.
    Don't believe the hype, stick with monohydrate..

4. Collapse Details

Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
    Don't believe the hype, stick with monohydrate..
    I agree...

What is the best form of creatine?

5. Collapse Details

Krealkalyn is monohydrate. It's just ph adjusted to survive the stomach's acid.

6. Collapse Details

I think it's a form of placebo. You think you are on a superior creatine so you may train harder and be more on point in other ways just from the notion you have. And that other stuff is what's actually giving you the edge. Similar effect as when people think test boosters work.

I have never seen anything to dissuade me from just using mono.

7. Collapse Details

Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Creatine is already acid stable, you don't need any fancy buffering or nothin.
    Guidelines for OD ||| OD Standards ||| OD Directory Read Me First! ||| NPD Rules
    Please read the links above or PM me if I lock your post. Stay Safe. R.I.P. F28

8. Collapse Details

IMO *ALL* supplements are pretty much just for fun (I'm a drug addict) and placebo. So why not try some other creatine salts, as long as you have fun and it keeps you engaged with your diet and workout regimen there's no downside. Just don't think any of that is mandatory for GAINZ especially if your budget is tight.

9. Collapse Details

^ So for some supplements that the science does show a slight advantage (most of the exotic OTC stuff is bullshit, yes, but several of the tried and true ones do objectively work) with it, do you not believe the science? If creatine monohydrate is "just for fun" and "placebo," then do you, say, disagree with its relationship with ATP? I just don't quite get what you are trying to say and would like to hear you try and argue that such benefits for certain things are all placebo.

10. Collapse Details

No question creatine is a proven supplement with benefits. I just believe that for non-elite/competitive athletes, diet is 85% of this, working out is the other 14%, and supps are maybe 1% of the equation.