Bluelight

Thread: How much hydrocodone acetaminophen 5-325 to get high?

1. Collapse Details
    How much hydrocodone acetaminophen 5-325 to get high? 
    I'm new here so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum. I'm new as well to trying to get high off pills. So I'd recently had my wisdom teeth removed and was prescribed Vicodin. I was wondering how much I should take to get high. It's hydrocodone acetaminophen 5-325. I usually just stick to pot but just want a mellow high for now since I don't want dry socket. I'm 5'7-5-'8ish and I'm about 162lbs.

2. Collapse Details

Homeless & Anonymous
    Cannabis Discussion
    1 for the money, 2 for the better green, 3-4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine
    we don't really help people get high here at BL.

with opioids you really don't wanna start that train. they're very addictive and the very nature of that mellow high you're looking for is a very inviting, comforting place.

when i first got high on hydrocodone i was fiending for the next high. to this day, that was my last time getting high on hydro, i had taken 20mg.

this dose gave me a full taste of a life i wanted no part of.

my best advice to you would be to take it for pain as prescribed and to throw it away when you don't need them. even my aunt's doctor told her this when she was given oxy post giving birth.

trust me you probably don't want to play with this beast, but if you do choose to go ahead, i advise you don't pass 15mg for your first time and completely avoid alcohol and other CNS depressants.

i'm closing this because it will probably be shut down in the focus forums.

fly safe!