Bluelight

Thread: Aromasin question

1. Collapse Details
    Aromasin question 
    Hey guys. Half way through a 12 week Test E cycle and will be attending a festival in a couple of weeks. I'm running aromasin @ 12.5mg every second day, and wanted to make sure there's no potentially harmful interactions between Aromasin and other substances I may or may not come in contact with (shrooms, mdma, LSD, K)

Did a bit of googling and couldn't find anything, but I always like to make sure.

2. Collapse Details

honestly, there is almost no information that i can find on this subject either, so i would avoid interactions at all costs, even though it doesnt seem like anything would interact with it, i just wouldnt take the chance. Or you can be honest with your doctor and see what they say.

3. Collapse Details

Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by jsncrs View Post
    Hey guys. Half way through a 12 week Test E cycle and will be attending a festival in a couple of weeks. I'm running aromasin @ 12.5mg every second day, and wanted to make sure there's no potentially harmful interactions between Aromasin and other substances I may or may not come in contact with (shrooms, mdma, LSD, K)

Did a bit of googling and couldn't find anything, but I always like to make sure.
    Aromasin is metabolised by CYP3A4, as is MDMA, I can't see an issue if you employ sensible dose protocol to rec's, and don't redose..

If unsure, post everything you have to NZ...

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
    Aromasin is metabolised by CYP3A4, as is MDMA, I can't see an issue if you employ sensible dose protocol to rec's, and don't redose..

If unsure, post everything you have to NZ...
    Thanks man. I only ever re-dose MDMA once. I've read that once is generally OK and I remember reading in PiHKAL that Shulgin did the same.
    In this case, do you think re-dosing whilst on Aromasin would have any other detrimental effects or just increased neurotoxicity?

5. Collapse Details

Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by jsncrs View Post
    Thanks man. I only ever re-dose MDMA once. I've read that once is generally OK and I remember reading in PiHKAL that Shulgin did the same.
    In this case, do you think re-dosing whilst on Aromasin would have any other detrimental effects or just increased neurotoxicity?
    Neurotoxicity.. keep hydrated, and don't get hyperthermic...

Shulgin experimented with many compounds, but I think research has since shown redosing to potentiate neurotoxicity especially in the presence of elevated body temp..
    Last edited by Genetic Freak; 08-01-2017 at 23:47.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
    Neurotoxicity.. keep hydrated, and don't get hyperthermic...Shulgin experimented with many compounds, but I think research has since shown redosing to potentiate neurotoxicity especially in the presence of elevated body temp..
    Thanks man
    Last edited by Genetic Freak; 08-01-2017 at 23:48.