Bluelight

Thread: Cough Syrup and Codeine Pills

1. Collapse Details
    Cough Syrup and Codeine Pills 
    So tomorrow i expect to receive half a container of Promethazine w/ Codeine and about 4 codeine pills. Now obviously i wont be taking all of it but what if i took one codeine pill and sipped on some syrup, would the syrup intesify the pills? No need to be super specific but i couldnt find anything on anyone taking both at the same time. Thanks.

2. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    It all depends on how much youre taking. You need to figure out exactly how much codeine is in your pills and in a dose of your cough syrup. For example, 30 mg of codeine from your pills would be the same as 30 from the syrup, and if you took 15 from the pills and 15 from the syrup, it would be the same as doing just 30 of either.

Now, your syrup also contains promethazine which may help alleviate some of the side effects of the codeine, and it will make the experience more sedating. This will make the syrup feel a little different from the pills, but otherwise, all else will be equal in terms of codeine in equipotent doses.

3. Collapse Details

Also, for future reference, adding more of the same chemical to a different form of the same chemical is always going to "potentiate" it. I put potentiate in quotes just because it doesnt potentiate anything, it just increases the amount of the same chemical in your body.

As mentioned above though, the promethazine in the cough syrup will potentiate the codeine

4. Collapse Details

Homeless & Anonymous
    It is best not to combine them. It might not kill you the first time in an extremely low dose of each; but you will get used to it and believe that nothing will happen or that it's OK, when in reality both drugs are going to become potentiated, and your breathing may get suppresed.

It's never a good idea to ever combine two downers or depressants, as a lot of people have died this way. Stay safe.
    Last edited by PriestTheyCalledHim; 09-01-2017 at 22:34.