Bluelight

Thread: Melanotan II Experiences

1. Collapse Details
    Melanotan II Experiences 
    Anyone had good experiences with a moderate dose of melanotan II? Planning to run it for a couple months then do a maintenance phase until summer.

So far I have started out very low, .25mg/day or less. But planning to bump it up to .75mg/.1mg a day.

I haven't noticed any negative or positive effects just yet, but it is only day two.

2. Collapse Details

Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Yes mate, excellent tan results, especially considering I don't normally tan well.

I prefer lower doses for longer periods, or the nausea gets a bit much. I haven't used since 2008 though as it brings out too many new freckles. Also messes with my heart rate and blood pressure too much.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CFC View Post
    Yes mate, excellent tan results, especially considering I don't normally tan well.

I prefer lower doses for longer periods, or the nausea gets a bit much. I haven't used since 2008 though as it brings out too many new freckles. Also messes with my heart rate and blood pressure too much.
    Would you say you have type I or II skin? I've heard one with either of those skin types gets the best results.

Around what dose did you notice nausea? 1mg or so?

and did you already have a few moles/freckles to begin with? I ask because I have some freckles on my arms due to the sun but no moles.

I've heard it has a positive effect on libido as well.

4. Collapse Details

Type II. I can tan, just not well. I got the nausea badly anything over 500mcg I think. I could always feel it after even 150 though.

I had no visible freckles, but quite a few moles. I don't care so much on the rest of my body but when my face started freckling up, that's when I stopped. Even though they've faded I can still see them now years later.

As for libido, it did a bit, but not as effectively as PT-141. PT-141 also gets me tanned a bit.

5. Collapse Details

Type II. I can tan, just not well. I got the nausea badly anything over 500mcg I think. I could always feel it after even 150 though.

I had no visible freckles, but quite a few moles. I don't care so much on the rest of my body but when my face started freckling up, that's when I stopped. Even though they've faded I can still see them now years later.

As for libido, it did a bit, but not as effectively as PT-141. PT-141 also gets me tanned a bit.
    Good to hear, minus the moles and nausea. I tried .5mg or 500mcg(10 on a slin pin) last night for the first time and didn't notice any significant nausea, I'm planning on hitting a sun bed today if I can use my gfs membership. Might go a little bit higher this evening.

My libido is pretty high so I don't expect anything drastic there, I would just like to be a little darker in these winter months, without the moles/freckles.

6. Collapse Details

I've had friends say that, then I'll see them a month later and they're basically black

7. Collapse Details

I've had friends say that, then I'll see them a month later and they're basically black

I've been taking around .7-.9 the past 6 days, and have hit the sun bed twice total at 6 minutes the first time, and 8 minutes the second time.

I am noticeably darker.. This stuff freaks me out a bit, makes me wonder what all this is doing to my body chemically lol. My gf is jealous but I want to guinea pig this before ever letting her try anything.

Sex drive has dropped a little bit, but erections are still strong, my drive just isn't there as much and it is more delayed. I am also taking superdrol/test right now so I am chalking the libido loss up to the superdrol.