Bluelight

Thread: How long?

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. Collapse Details
    How long? 
    #1
    How long should I wait to IV coke again if I had a seizure and chest pains from the last shot? It was about 4 hours ago and I feel pretty much okay except for like anxiety and hands have a tremor. Ithinks I am probably from coming down and can do a WAY smaller shot, but I don't want to die.
    Last edited by PriestTheyCalledHim; 11-01-2017 at 23:20. Reason: we don't SWIM here.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    The shot that gave me a seizure was approx 500 mg (.5 g) and I usually do about 1500 mg (1.5g) in 4 shots over a day, so I really am not using a lot. I have cravings but am also scared to IV again.
    Last edited by PriestTheyCalledHim; 11-01-2017 at 23:20. Reason: we don't SWIM here.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Moderator
    Homeless & Anonymous
    Sober Living
    PriestTheyCalledHim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,191
    Go to the hospital and tell them what happened when you used cocaine. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this. DO NOT use more coke or more drugs. Stay safe, and FYI we don't use SWIM or 3rd person terms here.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Moderator
    Homeless & Anonymous
    Cannabis Discussion
    PotatoMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    1 for the money, 2 for the better green, 3-4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine
    Posts
    10,221
    shooting 0.5grams eh?
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Sorry about the 3rd person. The only symptoms I have right now are a tiny tremor and anxiety. From what I've been researching, I have none of the other symptoms of an overdose. No nausea, vomiting, blackouts, hallucinations, heart rate is went back to normal after the seizure stopped and is normal now, no sweating or hyperthermia. I've had friends talk about having a seizure after a big shot like it was normal. Could the anxiety and shakes just be a comedown? It's been a while now. I have no insurance and can't go to the emergency room.
    And the chest pains are already gone while typing this.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
    shooting 0.5grams eh?
    Does that not sound right? I got a 1.5 bag and did a third of it. Unless I'm wrong about what units my dealer's scale is set to? I mean it looked like a shit ton in the spoon.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Moderator
    Homeless & Anonymous
    Sober Living
    PriestTheyCalledHim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,191
    Quote Originally Posted by needlefreakxx View Post
    Sorry about the 3rd person. The only symptoms I have right now are a tiny tremor and anxiety. From what I've been researching, I have none of the other symptoms of an overdose. No nausea, vomiting, blackouts, hallucinations, heart rate is went back to normal after the seizure stopped and is normal now, no sweating or hyperthermia. I've had friends talk about having a seizure after a big shot like it was normal. Could the anxiety and shakes just be a comedown? It's been a while now. I have no insurance and can't go to the emergency room.
    And the chest pains are already gone while typing this.
    Go to the hospital and get checked out by medical professionals. Stay safe, and don't use anymore coke or other drugs.

    If you have to check into a rehab.
    Last edited by PriestTheyCalledHim; 12-01-2017 at 20:08.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Moderator
    Homeless & Anonymous
    Cannabis Discussion
    PotatoMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    1 for the money, 2 for the better green, 3-4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine
    Posts
    10,221
    Quote Originally Posted by needlefreakxx View Post
    Does that not sound right? I got a 1.5 bag and did a third of it. Unless I'm wrong about what units my dealer's scale is set to? I mean it looked like a shit ton in the spoon.
    yeah i bet.

    do we need to tell you that's not a good idea?

    you're either lying or trolling.. either way i figure this thread is pointless and would have probably closed it with some basic HR. this kinda thread has no place here imo.

    you had a seizure and you're wondering how long to wait for your next shot?

    you're kidding, mate.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Homeless & Anonymous
    T. Calderone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,594
    You had a seizure and trying to rationalize that it's not so bad and asking when you can inject cocaine again. Shooting one and a half grams per day is quite a bit. Slow down and if you can, try to quit. Besides the seizure risk which you already had, cocaine is known to contribute to heart arrhythmia. We're here to help you stay safe and what you're doing to yourself is not safe. I will leave this open for now so you can let us know how you're doing. Please be careful! We have lost way too many Bluelighters due to drug related misadventures.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    9
    please for the love of God do not do more? I realize the state of mind coke puts you in....that want and need to keep going....but it's obvious that you are not alright. You take another shot you could easily have a heart attack?.... I understand you want to get high but dead isn't the same...
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Is your life worth that shot of cocaine? check into rehab before it's too late.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,146
    Who the fuck shoots a half gram at once? Your coke must be low quality
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Lol are you fucking joking, have some willpower and put the fuckin needle down. You had a seizure 4 hours ago dude isn't that a sign that maybe you're fucking yourself up? Shit man.
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Homeless & Anonymous
    T. Calderone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,594
    Quote Originally Posted by justtakethat View Post
    Lol are you fucking joking, have some willpower and put the fuckin needle down. You had a seizure 4 hours ago dude isn't that a sign that maybe you're fucking yourself up? Shit man.
    No, this all happened yesterday. Willpower is hard to muster up when you're addicted.

    OP, are you still with us?
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestTheyCalledHim View Post
    Go to the hospital and get checked out by medical professionals. Stay safe, and don't use anymore coke or other drugs.

    If you have to check into a rehab.
    Take the above advice, albeit rehab will be a different personal choice you will have to be ready for, and if you even want to make it...Go get checked out and tell the truth..In most cases, ER Dr.s are cool and understanding and will load you up with benzos and opiates depending on the context (funny how us addicts mention positive ER situations because of all the meds they administer)....

    I don't want to preach but IV coke is a dangerous path and it's super easy to die from. I tried it 14 years ago and If I didn't have IV lorazepam and alprazolam bars in my pocket I would've died.
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Yea having seizures is a terrible terrible adverse reaction to ANY drug.

    Its a big deal. Idc how normal your friend's make it sound .. Seizure is about the worst thing that can happen next to stroke and death.

    You're doing ALOT of cocaine and .5 grams is a massive shot. If I was you I wouldn't be worried about when to do the next shot but about lowering your habit and doing everything to avoid another seizure.

    Cocaine is a rather unpredictable substance.. N walking the thin lin between getting as high as possible and dying is not cool. IMO take a break man or at least a holiday to lower your tolerance. And consider only using on rare occasions.. If you really can't limit your usage then you definitely have an addiction problem and going to rehab should be a real possibility.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    It's hard to take any advice while deep in a binge but maybe change your ROA-route of administration to insufflation , snorting, to help filter out some of the crap your coke is cut with and slow the absorption time a little to give your heart a break. I would also suggest stopping but the likelihood of that seems nil with the title and question of your post. If you wont put down the coke at least put down the needle. Good Luck..
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm trolling or something. I could have the amount wrong? I'm just saying what I thought it looked like. I hadn't done IV Coke for a few years before last week. But thanks for y'alls help. I didn't go to the hospital but I didn't do any more until about an hour ago. I'm for sure doing wayyyy less that I did that time. Thankfully that scared the fuck out of me and I'm starting a program (which requires abstinence confirmed by drug tests) so this will never ever happen again. Trust me, it was not an enjoyable experience. My DOC is heroin but I'm on vivitrol (it's a nalexone) injection you get once a month) so I'm super happy I wasn't able to go back to that. Before I relapsed I had 9 months sober so I know what I need to do now. And sorry to the people who think I'm a fucking crazy junkie but y'all obviously haven't been a crazy junkie before :') Just about nothing can make me stop if I'm on a bender. I'm just glad I came to my senses. Thank y'all so much.
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Homeless & Anonymous
    T. Calderone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,594
    Thanks for letting us know that you're alright! I have a sister who was injecting coke like a fiend and I don't know what happened to her. It's been almost three years so your situation really hits home with me. Remember you can always check out our recovery forums. You will find lots of support there with people who have been in your shoes or you can send me a pm. Good luck with your program!
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by needlefreakxx View Post
    I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm trolling or something. I could have the amount wrong? I'm just saying what I thought it looked like. I hadn't done IV Coke for a few years before last week. But thanks for y'alls help. I didn't go to the hospital but I didn't do any more until about an hour ago. I'm for sure doing wayyyy less that I did that time. Thankfully that scared the fuck out of me and I'm starting a program (which requires abstinence confirmed by drug tests) so this will never ever happen again. Trust me, it was not an enjoyable experience. My DOC is heroin but I'm on vivitrol (it's a nalexone) injection you get once a month) so I'm super happy I wasn't able to go back to that. Before I relapsed I had 9 months sober so I know what I need to do now. And sorry to the people who think I'm a fucking crazy junkie but y'all obviously haven't been a crazy junkie before :') Just about nothing can make me stop if I'm on a bender. I'm just glad I came to my senses. Thank y'all so much.
    Glad to hear your alive brother. I understand the craziness the lifestyle brings at times. Even the needle...it changes the game because it's instant. So once you bang you HAVE TO ride out whatever gonna happen. You seem like you realize what you need to do and when YOUR ready you'll do it, just pray you'll be able too. Stay warm.
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    543
    Let's also make this an HR situation aimed at those considering crossing the line to IV use. I used blow to the max nasally, for a few decades. Then someone taught me to inject, I asked them to FWIW, though I've turnt down turning anyone else on.

    Why, b/c it's so fucking dangerous that any one shot can put you in your grave... Accumulated heart damage could mean the next small shot is the last. All true with any ROA, but freebases smoking & IV create a compulsion and mind set to much more readily OD.

    Please people, you can go back to nasal if your IV-ing a habit you just won't quit, for others don't cross the IV line and to anyone living N of the equator, your coke could have anything in it... Unless you clean it up, even then, many cuts get through.

    Please take care wron everyone.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •