Bluelight

Thread: Meth is just a hype drug and a waste of money?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Going off what Mikeey was saying, I've had a very similar experience. I've never plugged or IV'd meth, but I found the effects to vary very noticeably depending on whether you eat/snort/smoke. Loosely speaker, the "weaker" the ROA (ie. slower effect/lower bioavailability), the more it seems to provide a "body high" feeling and a speedy stimulation, while the "stronger" the ROA, the more it tends toward a headrush type high, more fiendish and euphoric but with less of the "get up and go" effect.

Eating would give a strong, driving body buzz, while smoking was mostly the euphoric headrush feeling but with no physical urge to get up and move (in fact it often made me almost lazy - lounging around just smoking pipes without actually doing anything). Snorting was a good compromise, euphoric but also energetic, which made it my favorite ROA back in my early rave days (also convenient in venues).

Quote Originally Posted by mister View Post
    Ive tried Meth a few times, maybe 6 times, and it never has appealed to me. The last time I tried it I didn't mind it as it made me quite horny and im certain it released serotonin as it felt similar to a small dose of MDMA at times, licking my lips, feeling a little loved up and pulling duck faces. Possibly 4MAR which Ive heard is sometimes sold as Meth in Aus and does release serotonin?

Still not a drug that interests me enough to actively seek it out.

Not dick sizing but the dopamine rush and horn from smoking MDPV makes meth feel like a couple of redbulls
    Serotonergic, MDMA-esque effects are common the first few times you use meth, but they stop occurring very quickly with regular consumption. I didn't find 4-MAR to be all that much like MDMA, if anything it felt a little less serotonergic than meth, but also a lot cleaner and longer lasting (too long, imo, would recommend never consuming 4-MAR without something on hand that will let you sleep, or you'll end up still rolling around in bed trying to pass out 18 hours after your last toke).

2. Collapse Details

IV oddly enough is one of the most long-acting meth ROAs...one shot of meth lasts a loooong time.

3. Collapse Details

Sounds like you got some blink shit

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Crankinit View Post
    I found meth to be an acquired taste. The first few times I used it, it was just a quick rush, followed by a large energy boost for the next 6 hours or so. It was only after I'd been using it for a while that I started getting a euphoric high from it in itself.
    I definitely agree it is an acquired taste, having tried meth on many occasions through multiple routes of administration (never IVd and don't plan to though), I found it to be nothing more than an energy boost that lasted forever. Not what I look for in a drug, even stimulants like cocaine don't hit me the way it hits my friends. I think it's just my brain type and the fact that I value going to sleep far too highly that turns me away from anything of the sort. My advice to anyone looking to experiment; if it doesn't tickle your fancy the first time, put it down and walk away.

5. Collapse Details

You build up a tolorance to it extremely fast. And the high only lasts a short while. The intense high at least. It's very easy to blow lost of money on and, the come down and withdrawl is terriable. I agree best to avoid it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12