Bluelight

Thread: Got some Tylenol #3/s, what do?

1. Collapse Details
    Got some Tylenol #3/s, what do? 
    So I have about 600mg of codeine available to me. Currently my dope dose is like 60-80mg a day snorted. I want to get the most out of these, to the point where I'm looking up chemistry shit on erowid to see if I can convert them at all. The timing is good because I'm going to probably run out of dope a little earlier than I wanted to, so I'm looking for a way to make these last.

I'm going to go get some DXM and WGf Juice, but I've seen a lot of mixed info on codeine potentiating. Any tips would be appreciated.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthesuck View Post
    So I have about 600mg of codeine available to me. Currently my dope dose is like 60-80mg a day snorted. I want to get the most out of these, to the point where I'm looking up chemistry shit on erowid to see if I can convert them at all. The timing is good because I'm going to probably run out of dope a little earlier than I wanted to, so I'm looking for a way to make these last.

I'm going to go get some DXM and WGf Juice, but I've seen a lot of mixed info on codeine potentiating. Any tips would be appreciated.
    Don't know the purity of your dope but I'd think you'd need at least 450mg of codeine (after a CWE, of course). Never found anything that potentiates the codeine though, despite literature on the topic saying WGF juice works ... may work for you, may not. EDIT: Don't eat anything prior to 4 hours of drinking your CWE or experience diminished effects.

3. Collapse Details

Well fuck. That's not ideal. Maybe I'll try the doc again, he seemed reasonable. I'll hang onto these just in case, try not to use them

4. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Codeine is a prodrug and needs to metabolized, by taking DXM/WGJ you are inhibiting the one of the enzymes that is responsible for the metabolism..

5. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Life Advice & Visual Arts
    For science sake, start off by reading a wiki article on Codeine, Utfse please and review the BLUA and forum rules. Closed.