Bluelight

Thread: Taking Molly alone a bad idea?

1. Collapse Details
    Taking Molly alone a bad idea? 
    Greenlighter
    Haven't rolled in about a year but just got a g the other day as me and a mate are gunna be rolling together in about 2 weeks from now but... I can't fucking wait that long I just wanna take some now and have a good time but I dunno if it's a bad idea or not.

Every time I've ever rolled has been at a party or music festival so really social environments with music and loads of other people on drugs. Has anyone here ever taken molly alone and was it fun? What kind of shit did you do that you would recommend? I'm worried that I'll start to crave social interaction and won't have a good time because of that.

Also will it be a problem if I roll tonight then again in only 2 weeks? I know you should wait a month or so before doing it again but I dunno if I can wait that long. As long as the effects are the same then I'll probably just do it.

2. Collapse Details

I'd wait for the 2 weeks for the simple reason that doing molly every 2 weeks is not good for you. You have to space it out longer. You can still have fun when rolling alone but it's generally a lot funner to do it with someone. It is a party drug that makes you feel more connected to people after all. Taking it alone defeats the purpose of that and if you end up having a bad trip or panicking, there willl be no one to reassure you.

I've only ever taken molly alone because I'm antisocial and really hate people. First time I had a bad trip because I took too much, second time was really great and I had a nice afterglow for 3 days where I've never been so happy in my life. Third time I had a bad trip again because I took it when I was feeling sick, angry and negative. I'm gradually learning how to roll alone. Make sure you take antioxidants and have some 5-HTP to take the day after to mitigate the side effects.
    I recommend taking a shower while rolling, it was a beautiful experience for me. Set up some badass lights in your house and listen to your favorite songs or listen to them on Winamp with the wicked visualizations. Try a full body moisturizing session. Comb your hair or run your fingers thru your hair, it feels really good.

3. Collapse Details

Yeah, ^what he said. Doing molly two weeks apart = bad idea.

Two, why waist the experience? I wouldn't even consider doing it if I wasn't at a sick ass show/festival

4. Collapse Details

I personally enjoy taking cofirned MDMA by myself, but then again I'm introverted..it's way better however with a significant other.

5. Collapse Details

Man, don't do drugs just because you "can't wait." If you can't control yourself then you shouldn't be doing drugs.

6. Collapse Details

Yes, yes, patience, etc.

But MDMA can be a lot of fun by yourself, or at least the MDA-heavy stuff I took was. It probably helps if you don't go into it thinking it's bad to be alone. A cat can easily be instant friend-replacement for those big waves.

Otherwise yeah, it's like light candles take a bath, play with yourself, put some decent non-club music on and really listen to it.

7. Collapse Details

Get a really good set of headphones and a notepad. The introspection from mdma is arguably better than shrooms / lsd as there is much less anxiety and you can put pen to paper in a coherent manner.

I sort of wish I had my old notes on what I wanted in life, future goals, etc. Would be interesting to look back.

8. Collapse Details

If you enjoy your own company you won't even realize youre alone . I enjoy both solo and social rolls.

You should wait..

your brain will most likely be fine rolling twice in a month tho. The roll with your homie will be diminished. Nothing that some dank buds can't help along tho

9. Collapse Details

Electronic Music Discussion
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by starting_over View Post
    Get a really good set of headphones and a notepad. The introspection from mdma is arguably better than shrooms / lsd as there is much less anxiety and you can put pen to paper in a coherent manner.

I sort of wish I had my old notes on what I wanted in life, future goals, etc. Would be interesting to look back.
    Yes this is very true.

I've had incredibly introspective MDMA experiences whilst alone by myself. MDMA is a substance whereby you can become easily distracted from the introspective quality... but it's certainly there, and it especially comes out when you're alone.

I've done MDMA quite a few times by myself. What did I do? Pretty much the same thing I usually do; I listened to music and enjoyed myself. Is it a bad idea? It's not a bad idea per se, but you might find yourself craving some kind of companionship, especially if you already feel this way before hand.

Personally MDMA isn't a very social drug for me because my thoughts are just far too scattered, so it works perfectly when alone... though it certainly is very special doing it with friends as well.

10. Collapse Details

I've done mdma alone quite a few times.
    Listen to music and played with dildoes basically
    A lot of fun with poppers.
    I used to close the evening with GHB
    But these days I prefer cannabis.