Bluelight

Thread: 450 mg codeine cwe not doing it anymore

1. Collapse Details
    450 mg codeine cwe not doing it anymore 
    Can I up this I want to cut down but life is so shit and codeine is so affordable plus I get a prescription for pure 30 mg tablets I usually go through all 56 within 3 days and after the first high from 15 tabs I won't get any higher but I keep trying to and waste my tablets I've been using for 2 yes should I try upping my dose to 500 - 750 mg?

PS I'm new.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdingdong View Post
    Can I up this I want to cut down but life is so shit and codeine is so affordable plus I get a prescription for pure 30 mg tablets I usually go through all 56 within 3 days and after the first high from 15 tabs I won't get any higher but I keep trying to and waste my tablets I've been using for 2 yes should I try upping my dose to 500 - 750 mg?

PS I'm new.
    Why are you prescribed them? Do you actually need them or are you just using them to get 'high'? Sounds to me like you need to lower your dose (over time).

3. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    upping your dose sounds like the last thing you need to do right now.
    pretty soon you'll hit the ceiling dose (around 600mgs) and then what do you do?

echoing the above posters' sentiment - do you need your script or is it just purely for pleasure?
    no judgement either way.

4. Collapse Details

Yes I am prescribed them for very bad pain but the pain is unpredictable so I am sopposses to take 4 tabs a day but obviously that's where the pleasure bit comes in but I have been doing better for example sometimes I will get high when I should be sleeping and I'm exhausted from walking 6 miles and back to my pharmacy etc instead when I got back this time I just went sleep naturally and I actually felt amazing like my body and mind was clear and clean and no pain on top of that

I will try taking a steady dose over the day like you and my doctor have suggested. Hopefully. It won't be to hard thank you and sorry if my grammar is a little off I'm on mobile.

5. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    You can try upping your dose (although your taking HUGE amounts) but you probably wont get any higher since you'll hit the ceiling dose which means the upper limit of codeine converted into morphine. Taking more than the ceiling dose wont increase the high, but may still increase negative side effects (like itching, nausea, etc).

Do try cut down though because your definitely taking way too much.