Bluelight

Thread: best research chemicals that are legal

1. Collapse Details
    best research chemicals that are legal 
    Flask
    so what are currently the best research chemicals out there that actually work AND are still legal in your experience, opinion??

of course i must mention "no sourcing" but just general description, experiences and what do you think of general safety of mentioned chemicals

2. Collapse Details

Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    this is really not NSPD material, moving to BDD, but be forewarned that this is likely to get closed as different jurisdictions have varying ideas of what is legal and what is not...
    Guidelines for OD ||| OD Standards ||| OD Directory Read Me First! ||| NPD Rules
    Please read the links above or PM me if I lock your post. Stay Safe. R.I.P. F28

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by asecin View Post
    so what are currently the best research chemicals out there that actually work AND are still legal in your experience, opinion??

of course i must mention "no sourcing" but just general description, experiences and what do you think of general safety of mentioned chemicals

What kind of effect are you looking for?

4. Collapse Details

anything really, sedatives, psychedelics, stimulants etc. that is new research chemical and its still legal etc.

right now, ive been stuck on this one, MEAI, which is legal and it said to act like alcohol does, but in small mg

5. Collapse Details

anything really, sedatives, psychedelics, stimulants etc. that is new research chemical and its still legal etc.

right now, ive been stuck on this one, MEAI, which is legal and it said to act like alcohol does, but in small mg
    The only modern Research chemicals I've done are Furanyl fentanyl, 4-Fibf and methoxy acetyl fentanyl. 4-Fibf was a bit of a let down but the others felt good, like any other opiate at a fraction of the cost.

I'm pretty sure the other ones I have tried are illegal now, APVP, mephedrone, methylone... And my favorites were 2CE ( one of the best trips I've ever had) and ethylone (which felt like MDMA but more stimulating)

6. Collapse Details

i know APVP and mephedrone are illegal now. which ones you say felt opiate like though? Furanyl fentanyl? im pretty sure fentanyl is already a very potent strong opiate thats illegal, not sure the relation here...

7. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Homeless & Anonymous
    This is pretty broad and sekio is correct. Depending on where you live, some research chemicals have been outlawed while in other states they are legal to possess. I'm closing this because the laws are constantly changing plus we can't make recommendations as to which one would be best for you. If you would like to get opinions from Bluelighters on their favorites, you can start a new thread in Drug Culture.