Bluelight

Thread: Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Collapse Details

It was great to hang out with everyone but for some reason i just wasn't feeling the vibe at this party. I spent most of the night in the jungle room, trying not to move so i wouldn't get hot. J Majik did a wicked set, as did Tech Itch. And Odi never fails to impress. The heat was a major problem though, 3 fans might do it but how about having 6.

After party at our place was great as always. Now that the summer is here its pool and bbq time! woohoo

seriously dank, if you promise there will be fans in the jungle room i'll go to the next one.

-buzzy

2. Collapse Details

LOL Cass said "bts"

I saw a couple kids fitting that description... but they haven't posed a threat in a long time and they know it. I'm even friendly with a few of them now.

I don't think I'll be going back to the Amazura. I just don't think I'll be going to parties anymore. The past 2-3 I've gone to I've only stayed for 2 hours or so then went home. I've lost that loving feeling I guess. I'm going to be sticking to camping/outdoor events and outlaws for the rest of the summer.

pees.

3. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Dazzle
    LOL Cass said "bts"
    well ya know, i doubt anyone here would have any idea what im talking about if i referred to them by name, and thats the only regional "calling card of shade" i can think of without a doubt, im friends w/ a lot of those kids now and the threat is moot--has been for a long time. i hope i catch you when i get back dawn, im here for like another day then im out--totally gonna be goin thru internet withdrawls too... in 2 weeks ill be in ca though and staying w/ fairnymph--ill hit up my LJ and give ya a run down

4. Collapse Details

give julia a hug from me and buzzy

5. Collapse Details

oh i forgot to say...

i spent 10 dollars on a redbull and vodka that was NEITHER redbull or vodka. it tasted like fruit juice or some sort of bad redbull ripoff. and there was definitely no alcohol in it.

6. Collapse Details

that sucks girly... i never buy more than a water from the bar at places like that-- i wont give them my money, lol, fukas always tryin to screw ya. ill deffinately give jules that hug.

7. Collapse Details

^^^
    hehe jrez, problem with that is that the water was 4bux and the beer was 5 .... so you would actually be giving them more money if you bought water, being they probably get them for less than a bux each - or atleast less then the beer

8. Collapse Details

hence why I pound a 40 on the way in.

9. Collapse Details

Middle finger
    The jungle room was a fucking oven. I'm suprised no one passed out from exhaustion. I really wanted to dance jungle too damnit, but I broke a sweat from sitting in there.

Other than that...I don't think I'll be going back to amazura again, I just don't like that place at all. I don't like the huge ballroom, or them shutting off the water either.

The negativity has been BROUGHT!

10. Collapse Details

why the fuck DID they not allow the water refilling or whatever, isnt that sort of illegal to do?

11. Collapse Details

the water was ON ALL NIGHT in the womens bathrooms. the water was unfortunately without the knowledge of funky element was turned OFF in the mens bathroom after 3:00 am . we later found out about tghis after the fact, and are currently in proceedings with the venue to get an explanation.

12. Collapse Details

^^thats not so.

actually i didnt know the water was OFF in the guys bathroom i was more talking bout how i went to the ladys room around say 345-4ish and the two security guards refused to let me in the bathrom with my bottle of water, they said if i wanted to go in i wasnt allowed to bring the bottle, that there was no more refilling.

what was up with that!

13. Collapse Details

^^^
    they ALWAYS do that at big parties! its to be expected, especiall at amazura. we normally stick the bottles in our pockets so they cant see them! the faucets that were not in vision of the door were cold all night, the one in the middle was coldest. the ones that were in sight of the door were only warm/hot water. this has nothing to do with production but venue--and yes, it might be illegal, but...its more than common practice.

14. Collapse Details

ive been to many big parties...but the amazura is one of the shadiest places you can go. That is one reason i didnt go to this party. Plus i thought there was going to be different security at this party...cause from the sounds of it...it was the amazura security. i have only been to one other party in my life where they had only hot water. and that was Aww Yeah in New Haven 2 years ago. rule of thumb...if you dont like shadiness, dont go to the amazura.

15. Collapse Details

Record
    I didnt notice extra or even the same shadiness, i thought secruity was not bad at all, i think you guys are forgoting that they hafta treat all of you the same dealer or not. If your acting funny or doing something shady there gunna act even more shady to you. soo i dunno exactly how to say that but you get the piont i hope. plus i havent gotten any problems with amazura never have.

16. Collapse Details

actually i didnt know the water was OFF in the guys bathroom i was more talking bout how i went to the ladys room around say 345-4ish and the two security guards refused to let me in the bathrom with my bottle of water, they said if i wanted to go in i wasnt allowed to bring the bottle, that there was no more refilling.
    oh man. I see my life flashing before my eyes and e_rep (Rob) ripping me a new asshole.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 27-06-2003 at 21:14.

17. Collapse Details

?????

18. Collapse Details
    sneaky BLEW 
    Bluelighter
    Long Island....unfortunately not Athens, GA :(
    Angry
    first off....baby anne SUCKS. i had seen her twice before sneaky...both times were over a year ago and it was in atlanta, so i was giving her one more chance to redeem her badness. she lost. MISERABLY. so thats that. Secondly, besides the music not being that great, what was up with the MASSIVE cigarette line! i thank god that i had just recently quit before the party so i didnt have to wait on that god awful line, but of course (since it's Ny and NY is SOOOOO crackhead....) people are smokin dips all night inside. And i know i dont speak for just myself when i say that dips are freaking GROSS....nausea was unavoidable. PLUS....$4 for each cold water and the water in the bathroom was hot only? whats up with that! Uberzone was awesome, i definitely enjoyed their set....but my boi and i were both about to throw up and pass out in the middle of their set we decided leaving was the best option. and it was.....bethpage motor inn all the way (they have a 4AM special for future reference all you long island kidz!)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011