Hello everyone!

Before I start, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I am not 100% sure if this is the best place to post this kind of thread. I am more looking for advice than just explaining my 'trip', if I can even call it that.

New Year's Eve, a friend and I were taking small doses of MDMA (tested with reagent) from about 8-9 pm until 4 am. I had a few alcoholic drinks before taking MDMA and around 10-11 pm. 2018 came about and we went to a NYE squat rave at the other end of London. When we arrived there around 2:30 am, we only used about 400 mg altogether, with frequent smoking of weed. Around 4:30 am, we both took 250 mg of ecstasy, also tested and safe. And about 5 am, I started feeling really out of the world. I guess the music helped a lot too, but whenever I opened my eyes, I felt like I was in a dream and anything a foot in front of me felt like it wasn't real. It took me about 2-3 seconds to realize what was happening in front of me. There was a point where I couldn't notice anything on the floor , until I stepped over it, even when it was visible. This lasted for about 40-45 minutes and I felt pretty tired afterwards.

What I am looking for right now is a reason why this happened. It wasn't a bad experience, just strange in a good way. I am hoping for another one like this, but less intense so I can actually be able to walk semi-normally.

Thank you to anyone who has a bit of knowledge and answers to this.

And admins, feel free to move the thread wherever you think it belongs.