Bluelight

Thread: amphetamind for cough treatment

1. Collapse Details
    Can AMPs help with my cough 
    Question
    Can amphetamine stop my cough? i can not have or buy any cough medecineright now but i have some captagon so if i take them what could happen to my cough?
    thank you and this is my 1st writing in bluelight i do not know if this is the right page.

2. Collapse Details
    amphetamind for cough treatment 
    Thumbs up
    Hello everyone'

Long time follower to bluelight and many thanks to everyone who made it possible.

I want to ask you guys. I have bad cough right now and because i can not buy or reach
    any cough medicine i have some amphetamine bills to use for recreational purposes but
    i was wondering if i can take them to cure my cough, does it work <and make my breath fresh too?>

i really appreciate any advice you may have.
    Last edited by Scrofula; 13-02-2018 at 02:07. Reason: Nobody's getting high today.

3. Collapse Details

OK, so your body turns Captagon into amphetamine and theophylline. I think the theophylline is the one that does most of the work helping with breathing problems. The amphs may help it a little, when taken together.

Amphs by themselves won't do a damn thing for your cough, they will just feel like amphs.

So if you'd saved those amph pills for a fun weekend in the future, I would continue saving them. Don't use them in place of Captagon.