Bluelight

Thread: no wonder the OD levels in the UK are rising for fentanyl

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. Collapse Details
    no wonder the OD levels in the UK are rising for fentanyl 
    #1
    personally been a high dosage fentanyl user now for 15 years, with at least 8 years of that time taking 250mcg of patches every 3 days, but this is and has been for serious pain problems. over the last year i have managed to get my dosage reduced down to 100mcg, but this reduction was basically forced on me by the medical profession and was basically a case of reduce or get sectioned under mental health act and we do it for you like it or not. so now i am down to 100mcg every 3 days, but due to the serious extra pain it has left me in i have been using up a 4 week supply in 3 weeks plus all the other shit, morphine, tramadol etc.<br><br><br>until recently i had managed to source the occasional extra 50mcg patch twice a week to help me out of the worst pain flairs through a local dealer. i say recently as he has now moved out of the area and the only 2 others i know claim they cannot get&nbsp; the patches but are happy to supply fentanyl in powder form. even as desperate as i am to try and keep these pain flairs down i am not going to take the risk of messing with the powder, as not good on maths at best of times so im sure not gonna risk my neck, especially as i need it due to pain levels and certainly not getting high.<br> but there seems to be a lot more of the fentanyl powder hitting the streets in the UK than ever and the patches are getting so hard to come by, well impossible again at moment round here, now wonder the number of overdoses due to fent is rapidly rising now in the uk. been trying to figure out what else i may be able to take to help drop the edge, but with fent being so strong im at a big loss now.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    I doubt it'll be real fent powder, it'll be one of those grey area (not-so) legal highs. It was made by the tonne by the labs in a China and India, so there's bound to be plenty of it floating around still. If it's for genuine pain, your best bet would be to go see private doctor and get a legit script. Won't be cheap though.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Prestatyn, North Wales (opiate land)
    Posts
    9
    my area is fuckin full of it. takes 10-20 mins to ask on the main road to get some
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by puddlediver View Post
    personally been a high dosage fentanyl user now for 15 years, with at least 8 years of that time taking 250mcg of patches every 3 days, but this is and has been for serious pain problems. over the last year i have managed to get my dosage reduced down to 100mcg, but this reduction was basically forced on me by the medical profession and was basically a case of reduce or get sectioned under mental health act and we do it for you like it or not. so now i am down to 100mcg every 3 days, but due to the serious extra pain it has left me in i have been using up a 4 week supply in 3 weeks plus all the other shit, morphine, tramadol etc.<br><br><br>until recently i had managed to source the occasional extra 50mcg patch twice a week to help me out of the worst pain flairs through a local dealer. i say recently as he has now moved out of the area and the only 2 others i know claim they cannot get&nbsp; the patches but are happy to supply fentanyl in powder form. even as desperate as i am to try and keep these pain flairs down i am not going to take the risk of messing with the powder, as not good on maths at best of times so im sure not gonna risk my neck, especially as i need it due to pain levels and certainly not getting high.<br> but there seems to be a lot more of the fentanyl powder hitting the streets in the UK than ever and the patches are getting so hard to come by, well impossible again at moment round here, now wonder the number of overdoses due to fent is rapidly rising now in the uk. been trying to figure out what else i may be able to take to help drop the edge, but with fent being so strong im at a big loss now.
    What do fentanyl patches feel like may I ask? many fellow patients under my pain team get em. Arent they extended release like OxyContin/Longtec so wouldnt give a high unless you lick the patch or something?
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    your best bet would be to go see private doctor and get a legit script. Won't be cheap though

    surely that's the same as what i already do, go to my doc each month and get my prescription, just never seems to last, but i know the fuckers wont give me any extra.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyloveUK View Post
    What do fentanyl patches feel like may I ask? many fellow patients under my pain team get em. Arent they extended release like OxyContin/Longtec so wouldnt give a high unless you lick the patch or something?
    never had a high or buzz, whatever off any of my meds, be it fentanyl, morphine or tramadol as i take it for chronic life time pain, even the occasional times i have doubled up etc on doses, i have had none of the highs, some get from using recreationally . even sucking on a 3 day patch and draining it off in a hr or so, has never gave me a high, but by now i must have a seriously high tolerance level for this crap.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Administrator spacejunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    19,674
    there are a number of fent analogues that are made in china and presumably elsewhere that are far too accessible (i won't elaborate) - which is 40,000+ people in the US died from "opioid" ODs last year.
    be careful with that stuff - use volumetric (dissolved in liquid) dosing if you do use powder fentanyl or its analogues.
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Oxylove-the patches are utter wank. Come off too easily and if they do they won't restick. Slow to take effect. Fent is awful IMO, save for anaesthesia prior to surgery for induction along with a gaseous anaesthetic via the inhalational route, sevo, etc.

    Got scripted them once, and I was back to the surgery the next morning the moment they opened, waiting for the doors to open to ask for my former oxycontin 80 script back instead. Which the docs did, and thankfully didn't ask me for the patches back. So I shot them and they were still fucking bollocks.

    Causes too much tolerance, far too fast, cold, clinical feeling and utterly devoid of warmth, bugger all euphoria. No rush on IV at least for me.

    Meh, is how I sum it up. A dangerous 'meh' at that. Bugger the fucking shite.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter blondin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    interzone
    Posts
    2,689
    Use to cut 100mcg patches into 4and chew use to get a nod but more like falling asleep
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by blondin View Post
    Use to cut 100mcg patches into 4and chew use to get a nod but more like falling asleep
    that's basically what i was doing. but was cutting the 100s in 1/2 when i needed that extra boost to my pain relief, since i was forced to reduce my script, but no one round here can get hold of any patches now its just the fent analogues and i aint gonna start messing with them. not looking for a high, just relief.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelighter blondin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    interzone
    Posts
    2,689
    fent doesnt seeem to have hit london - not my way anyway - any other peeps down here seen it?
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by puddlediver View Post
    never had a high or buzz, whatever off any of my meds, be it fentanyl, morphine or tramadol as i take it for chronic life time pain, even the occasional times i have doubled up etc on doses, i have had none of the highs, some get from using recreationally . even sucking on a 3 day patch and draining it off in a hr or so, has never gave me a high, but by now i must have a seriously high tolerance level for this crap.
    tons of pain patients and people are like that, euphoria isnt actually that much of a common side effect with opiates

    What about fentanyl lozenges? heard theyre incredible, like the closest pain med you can get to heroin
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by blondin View Post
    fent doesnt seeem to have hit london - not my way anyway - any other peeps down here seen it?
    Yeah its very easy to get in south/east Ldn if you know the right folks, dangerous af and probably adulterated. Imported from eastern europe, London is a huge city so its deffo gonna be somewhere
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter cherrycolouredfunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bristol, but often i'm here and there, and back again.
    Posts
    12,237
    Buried a friend yesterday, she was 28 years old. Heroin, probably mostly Fentanyl. She wasn't the first.

    South west area.

    I'm so glad I don't have a habit anymore, as it's just too hard to know what you're actually putting into your veins.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •