Bluelight

Thread: Only Puff After Day's Business Is Over SUPPORT THREAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jibult View Post
    It can be a hell of a shock if you're not expecting it, and super discouraging when it comes to moderating your consumption.
    You hit the nail on the head Jibult!

Quote Originally Posted by FuckinAcidMan View Post
    This makes your struggle all the more impressive lol.
    lmao, yeah, it seems kinda silly now that I see how my pain is when I don't utilize the herb. p.s. I vape for better lungs hopefully!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CfZrx View Post

lmao, yeah, it seems kinda silly now that I see how my pain is when I don't utilize the herb. p.s. I vape for better lungs hopefully!
    Vaping is the future I'm trying to make a more concerted effort to quit burning my herb lately

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by FuckinAcidMan View Post
    Vaping is the future I'm trying to make a more concerted effort to quit burning my herb lately
    Yeah, as long as it doesn't turn out that all these butane and Co2 extracts gives us cancer!

4. Collapse Details

I vape flowers so I'm not worried about it lol even when I do get wax it's usually rosin not BHO. I dont like BHOs taste as much and the high seems "flatter" than rosin

5. Collapse Details

since I quit smoking for work for drug tests (not asking a drug test question, just stating why I quit my daily habit. still against the rules?) I found that I couldn't even really enjoy smoking up all day any more. now I get far to anxious and heady while stoned. maybe it's kuz now I have responsibilities? lol. anyway once you quit entirely or cut back to evenings only, weekends only usually in my case, its actually very hard to get back into smoking all day long. at least in my opinion anyway. you'll probably notice this too once ur head clears as many of my ex pothead friends agree with me on this one.
    (pure extracts smoker now, no buds)

tl;Dr once you cut back from smoking all day every day it's usually harder to get back into the habit than it is to get out. imo anyway.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dopiejay View Post
    its actually very hard to get back into smoking all day long. at least in my opinion anyway. you'll probably notice this too once ur head clears as many of my ex pothead friends agree with me on this one.
    (pure extracts smoker now, no buds)
    right on, I've noticed this too, although I can easily get back to 24-7 Ive found.

7. Collapse Details

I could do it if i wanted to, maybe not easily, I just see no benefit anymore. it seems like a totally different substance than when I was a kid lol

8. Collapse Details

I've been doing well lately smoking only in the evening after my day is over. I like weed a lot and it relaxes me if I'm alone or with close friends, but I get anxious in public or if I'm trying to work. It's not a functional substance for me at all, great way to unwind at night though.

9. Collapse Details

I'm probably going to have take a break soon since my school requires a drug test for the program I am starting in the fall. Thankfully they give me 90 days or something after it starts. I'm not sure if they'll take my card as a valid excuse in spite of having multiple valid reasons for needing it since MMJ is still pretty new in my state, It says you get one chance to retake if you fail but I should probably ask them so I can know in advance if I have to stop. It's in the type of work environment that typically requires random drug tests for everyone. Attitudes or changing though so maybe I'm overthinking things.

I've been severely cutting down anyway though. I had been dabbing/vaping way too much oil throughout the day recently for a bit. For the most part I'm trying to just keep it to the
    little bit I need to kill some of my pain and get mild mental relaxation to help me get shit done or sleep.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tanlinesfeelfine View Post
    I've been doing well lately smoking only in the evening after my day is over. I like weed a lot and it relaxes me if I'm alone or with close friends, but I get anxious in public or if I'm trying to work. It's not a functional substance for me at all, great way to unwind at night though.
    Yes, I've always found it to be a nerve-wracking drug until you use it non-stop for a good while, then it becomes something else, a permanent altered state that feels safe for me.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phenethylo J View Post
    I'm probably going to have take a break soon since my school requires a drug test for the program I am starting in the fall.
    There is still plenty of prejudice against thc users. You are smart to clean up for the test. Sober October Do it with Joe Rogan and his comic buddies, listen to Rogan's podcast, you'll hear all about it as October approaches.

12. Collapse Details

It's for their healthcare program so they have certain standards to follow but it's not like it's in the area that involves interacting with patients/having people's lives depend on my actions or having access to controlled substances so I don't see why I should have to be tested(for weed at least). One of my docs said they'd write a note for me so I'll see.

13. Collapse Details

I agree with this thread. Sometimes I find myself skipping things I need to do because I smoked weed. And it makes me gain weight too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12