Bluelight

Thread: blacked out

1. Collapse Details
    blacked out 
    The other day. I started the day off by picking up some drugs. Guy just texted me he got some new stuff. Alright. I got snow, hard, molly, and side. I really didn't expect to get so much of everything but here I am haha. I ended up getting 2g snow, .5g crack (hard), 2g meth (known as side here), and 10 MDMA pills. I ended up smoking most of the hard in two hours, did a few lines. An hour in I ended up popping three of the 10 MDMA pills and then five more of pills a bit later since I wasn't feeling it. I got home within 20minutes of popping the last of the pills and decide to smoke like half a gram of side. Then right after I finish like three bowls, the choo choo train hit me. I felt great, the molly was hitting strong and I had the energy from the side and the hard. Then I blacked out. Long story short I lost control and started acting really weird to my room mate. Anyways point being I was lucky I only blacked out. When I sobered up I realized I could have easily OD'd and died. Thank the stars I'm breathing still. I had a great time leading up to the black out, but guys just be safer than me in the future. Don't chase the trip too hard and ruin yourselves.

2. Collapse Details

Im all for excess but, i think you should serious consider getting therapy. I dont think you can use drugs in that manner without having issues. I mean if you did die id think that was a suicide attempt thats how high your doses were. Atleast you realized you could of od and died. Hopefully you can greatly reduce your use.