Bluelight

Thread: THC Gurus, Math Nerds and Medical Dosing Pros HELP PLEASE !!!

1. Collapse Details
    THC Gurus, Math Nerds and Medical Dosing Pros HELP PLEASE !!! 
    I recently consumed ***50mg Surterra - Zen 4:1 - Pure Reserve Oil Concentrate - (36mgTHC, 6-8hr @ 45m onset).***

I felt chill like a high from 10mg of 1:1 CBD:THC Tincture - (5mgTHC, 3-6hr @ 30m onset). That for me is a 1 out of 5 stars for the high or less.

On my second attempt with the Oil Concentrate at the above dosing I get frustrated 3+ hours in and add ***10mg Trulieve - Jack Herer 20:1 - TruStick Concentrate - Vapor - (10mgTHC, 1-3hr @ 5m onset).***

This pumps me up to 3 out of 5 stars.

Here's my problem. 3 out of 5 stars is what I would expect just from the 10mg vape bump of the Jack Herer.

Is the 4:1 ratio having this large an impact? When i try again in a day or so what should I start my dose of the Reserve oil at (no vape)?

I suck at math. And I know math should solve this problem. I think? I don't know, I suck at math.

10mgTHC @ 20:1 = XXmgTHC @ 4:1

I got PTSD and when I say high, I really mean symptom relief. 4 stars = giggle level. 5 stars = auditory/spatial/body lock/deep cerebral.

I'm not really looking to get 'high' I just need to save money when needing extended duration dosing and relief.

I'm afraid of over dosing accidentally on the oil concentrate due to its duration. I got a wife and kids and can't tank out if you know what I mean. And I don't want to just take a lot just because. I want to avoid tolerance build up and take just enough for relief so I can function in life.

Please help. Any advice or input is appreciated. Thanks. And be gentle if this post breaks some kind of rule that warrants flaming.

2. Collapse Details

The best i got is a factor of 5.

4:1=4
    20:1=20
    4?5=20
    Factor of 5

10mg x 5 = 50mg

50mg is the starting place?