Bluelight

Thread: Lasting MDMA issues

1. Collapse Details
    Lasting MDMA issues 
    Cool
    Looking for some help
    My name is King Cuzzo and I would like some information or advice. I am 19 years old , 5,6 ft and way about 59 kg( 131 in pounds )On Jan 12th 2018 I had my birthday and it was really fun. But I had a lil too much fun. I drank and smoked a lot but also did about 150mg of ecstasy that night. I woke up the next morning and continued to party again but this time i took two pills of 200mg each. Yes I know it?s a lot but at the time I wasn?t aware I just wanted to have fun. I?m not a regular user that was my 3rd time in my entire life. They day after I felt like shit. I was depressed, having brainzaps ( shocks through my body) at one point during that week I had a panic/ anxiety attack. I didn?t feel like I was in tune with reality merely just walking and I would after feel like I was having a delay. The weekend I stayed by a friend and drank lot of tea and vitamin C and slowly I got better. I had my appetite back and I felt normal. I started gym about 2 weeks after so I started sweating. After a couple days I started feeling the symptoms coming back but I still felt kinda normal. I would just feel a little out of sync. I?m not having any memory problems or spasms but I did get about one or two brainzaps during this time. I feel the same but just a little out of touch. And the two weeks before I was perfect. Is it because it?s still in my system and I started sweating it out or did I take to much and it?s just taking a while to come down. I?m going to see the doctors Tuesday. But would still like some advice

Update 4 days later : PDATE: The whole weekend I was having trouble sleeping and eating. But I would just eat some fruits and drink some green tea , I started feeling a little like myself Sunday morning but it would go and come. I went to see the doctor and he told me I basically ran a marathon and body is drained and tired and needs time to recover. He also advised for me to do a check Thursday which I am going to do then next week Tuesday I have an appointment again. Thanks for the help but I have a couple questions. 1. Why did I feel back to normal after my 1 week comedown and right after 1.5 week I started feeling shit again. 2. Why did I struggling with sleeping and eating. I?m slowly getting back my appetite and sleep but I?m still kinda concerned. 3. My eyes and brain have been feeling a little heavy / foggy. I?m feeling like my eyes are little slow and I?m scared that I did permanent damage to brain from just one dose. Is it possible ? Thanks in advance and I would appreciate if you can explain in dept what happening. Keep in mind that happened in January and we are now in June. I feel way better being drug for about 4 months close to 5 but I still feel s little off. I have no anxiet , depression or any those things nomore. I can study normal and play game and go out with friends. But I do have a erectyle problem some days I can get 100% with ease some days I struggle to hold 70% but I guess it?s because my nerves are recovering and system as a whole so body isn?t ready for it to be thag stimulant yet. It?s also summer and I would like to smoke a little bit of weed again it?s 4 months can someone explain how long it?s gonna take me before I reach 100% I feel somewhere around 80% /85% which is great but I wanna be 100% Can some elaborate on the ED, 100% feeling again and when I would be able to smoke or do MDMA again. It?s been 5 months and I?ve been able to even pass in school so yeah

2. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Hi KC,
    OD Social is more for off topic banter vs real troubles.
    I'm moving this to MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs as they are the best equipped for issues like these. Good Luck!

OD--->MED