Bluelight

Thread: London dnb/club scene???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    North & South America Drug Discussion
    the piss artist formerly known as stevesircull (thats not a location - its a fact)
    Quote Originally Posted by LSDMDMA&14363437
    so youre saying the way i talk is shitty?
    i dont get what you mean..i talk in slang and shit like that but idk its just the way i talk like i genuinely dont get what you're getting at.
    I dont talk like a hillbilly
    i think i'd be straight
    i was actually hoping to be able to get chicks while there just based off being american
    like cause it couldnt be too many other americans at whatever party tryin to get acquainted with the local chicks
    Look, if your a good guy and a good communicator do not worry about being anything other than yourself. The sort of bona - fide inner city 'street patter' that i see American's use comes across as beautifully as any novel remix of the English language in my opinion as long as the person using it has something valid to say. Its just that we are overly prone to cynicism at times and as such it is only now that you have made a couple of reply's as well as your original post that your sincerity has become obvious.

I wish I talked and typed cool. All I do is whine. I have a wonderful regional accent though which has resulted in a healthy disregard to proper pronunciation, sentence structure, spelling and the actual existence of certain words. Its more when I type that I sound like an insurance salesman than how I speak IRL.
    birminghamtechnounionymppfftheothersigjusthadtogoI tdiditjobregardlessofitsunfortunateexistencethiret eenthirtyeightonthenineteenthofapriltwothousandand eighteen

2. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by LSDMDMA&AMP View Post
    so youre saying the way i talk is shitty?
    i dont get what you mean..i talk in slang and shit like that but idk its just the way i talk like i genuinely dont get what you're getting at.
    Kid, I'm not going to sugar-coat this for you. On a primarily text-based medium such as Bluelight (and some of us around here are old enough to remember purely text based, character-mapped mono terminals .....) you are going to be judged on the way you write. When they can't see the colour of your skin, what's between your legs, how much money you've got, who you're having sex with, what you're wearing or anything like that, it's pretty much the only thing left to go on.

Nobody's expecting you to be a great author; but on the other hand, it's just basic good manners to begin a sentence with a capital letter, end with a full stop and start a new paragraph whenever necessary. Attempts to convey street slang in written form are rarely successful; and done badly, they just look childish. Even you probably cringed at my own opening sentence, didn't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by LSDMDMA&AMP View Post
    i was actually hoping to be able to get chicks while there just based off being american
    You might get lucky -- if someone mistakes you for a Canadian.

Probably not if she hears you referring to her as a "chick", though. We don't like it when men treat us with contempt.

3. Collapse Details

Heh, I think what my colleagues are trying to say is don't come over with an attitude that you're gonna get yer willy wet just because you're American. We are no longer in the war years - perhaps a bullish attitude, a packet of gum and a pair of stockings would get you between the thighs of many a desperate 'chick' in those days, but times have changed my friend. These days, that kind of attitude is more likely to get you fleeced for all your money then going back to your hotel for a pity wank.

Just be yourself mate (unless you're a total prick), have fun, dance, take drugs and don't hit on local chicks just because you're a yank...

4. Collapse Details

Just go to Amsterdam!

Superb clubs (though I may be biased b/c I love some good EDM) and the Red Light District. Maybe you can go around asking the girls if they are British? Haha!

Oh, and speaking of writing/typing: the way in which you convey your message to people changes how people view and respond to your question. I think the easiest fix would be to simply use paragraphs. It makes it much easier for us who read them.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BecomingJulie View Post

Probably not if she hears you referring to her as a "chick", though. We don't like it when men treat us with contempt.

Do me a fackin favour, you fackin lave it, you bitch...

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R. View Post
    .....Loves it! cawse she does!!! Is " Shag piece" more acceptable then bitch?? i guess depends on the occasion

7. Collapse Details

Let me help ya here.

One of the best chap up lines in Britain is
    Wanna see me todger? Guaranteed killer that one.
    Anyone who's seen pint of lager and a packet of crisps has seen the scientific proof of this!

The favourite lovey dovey word to get your bitch wet is to call her a wench!
    Works magic.

Have fun me ol mucker.

8. Collapse Details

like cause it couldnt be too many other americans at whatever party tryin to get acquainted with the local chicks
    It's a long way to Shagalimey
    It's a long way to go

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfWessex View Post
    .....Loves it! cawse she does!!! Is " Shag piece" more acceptable then bitch?? i guess depends on the occasion
    How much will you two obvious under-the-thumbers give me to not show your quotes to your better halves? (a new laptop will do, as copy/pasting 'a's, exclamation marks & now my fucking 'q' too is very tiresome & barely worth the bother)

Help a sister out mods & bn me for bribery

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buspersons Holiday View Post
    It's a long way to Shagalimey
    It's a long way to go

How much will you two obvious under-the-thumbers give me to not show your quotes to your better halves? (a new laptop will do, as copy/pasting 'a's, exclamation marks & now my fucking 'q' too is very tiresome & barely worth the bother)

Help a sister out mods & bn me for bribery
    Fuckin lesbian...

10. Collapse Details

Fuckin lesbian...
    Lovely rug I'm munching
    Your wife's certainly enjoying it anyway

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buspersons Holiday View Post
    Lovely rug I'm munching
    Your wife's certainly enjoying it anyway
    Oh she would. Believe me...