Bluelight

Thread: IV Bupe Strips

1. Collapse Details
    IV Bupe Strips 
    this is my personal method a friend who uses these everyday showed me a while back, of preparing bupe strips as you can tell from my username I am mainly a meth user im not a big fan of downers, But occasionally I use bupe when Im on a rough comedown. It can help take the edge off when youve been binging on uppers.

*Note* shooting bupe strips is in no way safe at all its as dangerous as shooting pills and if you arent careful or dont filter well enough you run the risk of abscesses infection or even losing a limb. So be careful and obviously its always important to register blood a few times to make sure your still in a vein with any substance, but its even more important with these (strips) as missing is pretty much a guaranteed abscess or massive bruise/pain around injection site. obviously not all the time, but you never know you may be the unlucky person that fucks themselves up majorly from missing. so make sure your in and stay in vein even more so than normal dont just power down your plunger soon as you first register, always inject slowly with this more so than normal. also these are very very bad for your veins and frequent use will leave the veins your using basically useless, All IV use obviously damages veins but strips and pills especially will ruin them quicker than normal.

Step 1- Draw up 70-100 units of water
    (depends on mg) into a clean fit(syringe) and grab your sterile spoon (preferably) or a regular spoon make sure its clean! And bend the handle a bit for more stability so you dont lose any of your stuff!

Step 2- Place your strip on spoon and squirt your water in spoon let it sit for a few minutes
    (up to you). Then mix with your plunger to dissolve strip in to your water!

Step 3- Place cotton in spoon and draw the solution in to your barrel (syringe). you can filter a few times if you like its up to you i generally only filter through cotton once but you may want to filter twice or even more than that.

Step 4- Your all good to go, Inject and enjoy remember to inject slowly.

Never heat these,
    Just regular water (preferably sterile) is enough to mix these up with.

2. Collapse Details

Can you get your hands on some micron filters? You can remove the particles from the shot by running them through a micron filter, which will go a massive way towards abating the health risks of injecting strips. You should be able to find a needle exchange which either hands them out or sells them for a token fee, and if not you can order them on the internet.

Please look into it, it will make a huge difference to your long term health if you're regularly injecting pills or strips.

Stay safe dude.

3. Collapse Details

Are u in Australia as well man im not quite sure they hand the microns out here aha defs not at my little needle exchange in a Country NSW town

I just get my fit packs from a little machine type of device at a local health centre they do have a free one too. ones in a big city will cost you $2 coin, theres one in my town that does too. but fuck that when there is a free machine one haha.

The fit pack it comes with in case you were wondering;
    Fresh insulin picks (syringes), Sterile water, Sterile spoon and alcohol wipes
    can take heaps of boxes at a time if youd like or even just a couple its up to you, they are constantly refilled!

no micron filters though Im defs gonna buy some online now though man its better safe than sorry.

I only mainly shoot Bupe when Im coming down from an IV Ice binge, even when Im tweaked out of my mind Im very careful with strips or MS Contin aha even my fried brain knows how much more dangerous pills/strips are to shoot then almost anything else, I really dont particularly like downers, Im an uppers man as you can tell by my username they just sometimes calms me down and helps me sleep after a long few days on a binge.

Cheers man.

Will do and you stay safe too bro
    Last edited by Meth_headAussieIV; 04-07-2018 at 16:35.

4. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Sober Living
    Words
    My hopes are blighted, my heart is broken, my life a burden, everything around me is sad and mournful; earth has become distasteful to me, and human voices distract me. It is mercy to let me die, for if I live I shall lose my reason and become mad.
    You can just dissolve it in water and filter with a micron, it's so much less crap to filter out than the 8mg giant Suboxone tablets

it was my DOC alongside shatter dabs for so many years, so very addictive

it was perfect opiate feeling + stimulation and it ruined my life. The withdrawal took months to years to finally go away and I'm still left with psychological issues I'm handling other ways now, and it's working out better for me.

I would just put 8mg strip into 30ml and bang away, 30 units or more like 80 at a time if I wanted to really feel it strong. Not just stay stable.

Buprenorphine was so addictive to me that I can't imagine someone using it once and not immediately wanting to stay on it long-term.

I can easily walk away from shooting meth, I don't even like cocaine, despise nicotine, really don't even care for d-amphetamine. Heroin was also very addictive for me but here in LA we get BTH and it sucks and I say no to it, even if it's free. Disgusting shit.

It was amazing how thoroughly I was masking all my psychological problems with IV buprenorphine for so many years. Working on my issues better now. Wishing you all the best from the other side of the Pacific Ocean

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Meth_headAussieIV View Post
    Are u in Australia as well man im not quite sure they hand the microns out here aha defs not at my little needle exchange in a Country NSW town

I just get my fit packs from a little machine type of device at a local health centre they do have a free one too. ones in a big city will cost you $2 coin, theres one in my town that does too. but fuck that when there is a free machine one haha.
    Dunno, but i know you can get em in perth and melbourne.
    If there are no exchanges near you, that sucks - because fits are free from exchanges.
    There might be drug & alcohol places near you that run exchanges, but its worth looking online.

If not, yeah - try online. There are some inactives in bupe strips that are really dangerous to shoot.
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

6. Collapse Details

SpaceJunk

I can get as much clean fits as I want man they are free but theirs not actual exchange (per say) aha, u dont even talk to anyone u just use the machine. I do live in a country town in Nsw no where near like sydney thats hours away from here haha. very small population here lot of users tho. But Ill have to go inside the health clinic With the fit dispenser and ask bout filters. I usually just go to the machine as I like to avoid havin to talk to staff when Im gettin boxes of fits aha, towns pretty small here lol Ive had to go inside and c them and tell them they need to refil the machine. but havent asked about filters. but Ill defs go inside one day soon and ask if they have microns I highly doubt it but worth a shot I guess (pun intended lol)

I spose the clinic itself is an exchange technically but the staff really only assist if the black box dispenser runs out as I said before.

Cheers for the comment mate
    Last edited by Meth_headAussieIV; 12-07-2018 at 11:27.

7. Collapse Details

Wow really appreciate you taking the time to comment captain heroin.

Keep your head up man. And the way u feel bout Bupe is how i feel bout shootin meth man aha ive been slamming meth since I was 15 and Im now 20 years old, its been my best friend and worst enemy at the same time I like to say aha, it basically grew up with me.

And im glad u say no to that Black tar shit man that shit looks disgusting aha why would people take that over regular heroin is it cheaper or somethin ?. I live in a very small town over here aha in my town we dont even have heroin aha.

Meth,bupe,oxy and fentanyl patches is pre much whats available out my way as I live in a small town aha its pretty remote.

Meth has been my go to always as Ive said and bupe strips when Im on a bad meth comedown and sometimes ms contins, bupe strips put me on a Level tho I must say. Sometimes even when not on a comedown when Im startin my binge I like to have a shot of ice (meth) and then shortly after a shot of bupe or vice verse as I find it puts me on a nice funky level.

meths been my main drug always tho aha. Was not ever a huge fan of downers bro mostly always been an uppers man, but a nod is good sometimes I dont get dope sick for opiates or nuffin aha thank Christ coz I defs dont need opiate withdrawal on top of my meth addiction.

Much love from my side of the Pacific Ocean 🇦🇺
    Last edited by Meth_headAussieIV; 12-07-2018 at 11:50.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Heroin View Post
    You can just dissolve it in water and filter with a micron, it's so much less crap to filter out than the 8mg giant Suboxone tablets

it was my DOC alongside shatter dabs for so many years, so very addictive

it was perfect opiate feeling + stimulation and it ruined my life. The withdrawal took months to years to finally go away and I'm still left with psychological issues I'm handling other ways now, and it's working out better for me.

I would just put 8mg strip into 30ml and bang away, 30 units or more like 80 at a time if I wanted to really feel it strong. Not just stay stable.

Buprenorphine was so addictive to me that I can't imagine someone using it once and not immediately wanting to stay on it long-term.

I can easily walk away from shooting meth, I don't even like cocaine, despise nicotine, really don't even care for d-amphetamine. Heroin was also very addictive for me but here in LA we get BTH and it sucks and I say no to it, even if it's free. Disgusting shit.

It was amazing how thoroughly I was masking all my psychological problems with IV buprenorphine for so many years. Working on my issues better now. Wishing you all the best from the other side of the Pacific Ocean

Wow really appreciate you taking the time to comment captain heroin.

Keep your head up man. And the way u feel bout Bupe is how i feel bout shootin meth man aha ive been slamming meth since I was 15 and Im now 20 years old, its been my best friend and worst enemy at the same time I like to say aha, it basically grew up with me.

And im glad u say no to that Black tar shit man that shit looks disgusting aha why would people take that over regular heroin is it cheaper or somethin ?. I live in a very small town over here aha in my town we dont even have heroin aha.

Meth,bupe,oxy and fentanyl patches is pre much whats available out my way as I live in a small town aha its pretty remote.

Meth has been my go to always as Ive said and bupe strips when Im on a bad meth comedown and sometimes ms contins, bupe strips put me on a Level tho I must say. Sometimes even when not on a comedown when Im startin my binge I like to have a shot of ice (meth) and then shortly after a shot of bupe or vice verse as I find it puts me on a nice funky level.

meths been my main drug always tho aha. Was not ever a huge fan of downers bro mostly always been an uppers man, but a nod is good sometimes I dont get dope sick for opiates or nuffin aha thank Christ I dont need opiate withdrawal on top of my meth addiction.

Much love from my side of the Pacific Ocean 🇦🇺

9. Collapse Details

The citrus flavoring would be a deterrent for IVing on this end, norspan patches be the way to go, found them weak asf though, was makin tea out if them