Bluelight

Thread: Ketamine like substances

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. Collapse Details
    Ketamine like substances 
    #1
    Bluelighter Bare_head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,409
    So im not wanting a i.d for a drug dnt worry

    But what is doing my head in is a cant for the life of me think what its called that we all used to get that was similar to ketamine but it was alot more grain like in texture and it wasnt actually ketamine /norketamine. I wish fastnbulbous was around he knew what it was!

    It was also quite potent but lasted a bit longer than ketamine and had a bit of a darker side to it.

    Missed you all
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    F.U.B.A.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,120
    Methoxetamine? Fantastic stuff...
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter Bare_head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,409
    Damn thort i edited merhoxetamine in there too. Was not that either. The shards were almost grain like. It was much cheaper to synthesize and generally was much darker type of anaesthetic. Might of began with and e? Sigh doing my head in.. methoxy was great stuff ha 😁
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter Bare_head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,409
    Nvm remembered it crazy haha no cheat 😂 tiletamine
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter Zopiclone bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Memetic fields of Gabeistan
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R. View Post
    Methoxetamine? Fantastic stuff...
    Damn right, one of the best things ever but after the initial ban it seemed to go weird imho.
    That stuff had some real medical & mental health aspects that should have been looked into, I am not going to go into detail but I & several others can say in 100% truth that stuff was very special.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    F.U.B.A.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bare_head View Post
    Nvm remembered it crazy haha no cheat �� tiletamine
    Wasn't it that stuff that was rumoured to have killed Knock, one of our mods?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zopiclone bandit View Post
    Damn right, one of the best things ever but after the initial ban it seemed to go weird imho.
    That stuff had some real medical & mental health aspects that should have been looked into, I am not going to go into detail but I & several others can say in 100% truth that stuff was very special.
    Yeh, one of my most favourite substances. I really miss it...

    Good for opiate withdrawal as well.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelighter Zopiclone bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Memetic fields of Gabeistan
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R. View Post

    Yeh, one of my most favourite substances. I really miss it...

    Good for opiate withdrawal as well.
    You didn't move around on it when in a hole like a lot of the other disso goodies I tried, those 4 position pcp analogues were evil for that stuff sadly.

    I kicked a decet habit like you said above on that stuff with hardly any bad effects which was nice for a change.
    It was made by some guy on here that has one hand right? I remember reading something about it in a book called Drugs 2.0 or something very close to that title. He was meant to have been in some IRA bombing but I may be wrong so don't take that as 100% truth.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Moderator
    European & African Drug Discussion
    North & South America Drug Discussion
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    steewith2ees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    the piss artist formerly known as stevesircull (thats not a location - its a fact)
    Posts
    4,735
    Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R. View Post
    Wasn't it that stuff that was rumoured to have killed Knock, one of our mods?
    Not that it sucks any less whatever the cause was, that does sting as the most recent tiletamine - EADD association was that drawn out argument that the entire forum had with that plonker who joined and instantly proclaimed himself the UK's foremost black market Ket expert, with his repeated claims that the majority doing the rounds at the time was tiletamine. I know fuck all about the drug, have never taken it (the closest I have got was a one off dance with DCK) but even my ignorant ass was aware that different isomers get about which appear to drastically alter the experience. Despite the pointless attempt at belated nobility I would not have treated the issue as such a joke if I was aware that it was responsible for poisoning what I believe was one of the most beloved Bluelighters we had.

    People who are as reckless as me with there DOC's do not deserve sympathy when the shit inevitably hits the fan but when you get burned by something that folk can enjoy sensibly - no justice.
    birminghamtechnounionymppfftheothersigjusthadtogoI tdiditjobregardlessofitsunfortunateexistencethiret eenthirtyeightonthenineteenthofapriltwothousandand eighteen
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Administrator Tranced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    9,117
    As somebody who was fairly vocal in spreading the idea that tiletamine was about the uk a good few years back, I would like to state for the record that I had zero evidence whatsoever. The only reason it gained traction was because we (eadd ket users) felt the ketamine of the time had vaguely similar effects to those reported to be caused by tiletamine, then the idea sort of took off and spread and we had people coming back here and repeating it back to us.

    Like I say, there was zero evidence other than we felt the ketamine of the time caused you to blackout, and it was reported that tiletamine did too (mostly because it gets mixed with a benzo in a medical setting, iirc). The idea was basically that tiletamine was being diverted from uk medical suppliers and being sold as ketamine due to a shortage, but that us beady eyed bluelighters could tell the difference and correctly identify the substance from a vague guess derived from reported effects.

    It did not match the fact that the ketamine of the time was being smuggled from china, was incredibly expensive, prone to frequent/sometimes constant drought, and that not a single tiletamine sample was reported by the police or wedinos as having been found in the illict ketamine market.

    The only factor going in favour of tiletamine is that you couldn't dance on it, or something.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R. View Post
    Wasn't it that stuff that was rumoured to have killed Knock, one of our mods?
    Don't think that's right Fu. Think the main suspect rc was diphenidine.
    Not 100% on that though
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    F.U.B.A.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Funkhouse View Post
    Don't think that's right Fu. Think the main suspect rc was diphenidine.
    Not 100% on that though
    Aah, yes I think you're right there Bob. Hello again btw
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R. View Post
    Aah, yes I think you're right there Bob. Hello again btw
    Hey Fubar, how's it going man? Hope you and yours are doing well.....U get the new Kanye album yet?
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    F.U.B.A.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Funkhouse View Post
    Hey Fubar, how's it going man? Hope you and yours are doing well.....U get the new Kanye album yet?
    Alright matey, and you?

    Yeh, I've I've got Kanye playing on repeat 24/7
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    I thought so

    I'm dead on, plodding along and wishing I had more money as per usual. Nowt exciting I'm afraid.
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter Bare_head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,409
    Ahhh makes alot of sense thanks tranced for that post. I agree with pretty much all you say. Stay safe and have fun people. Much love
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •