Bluelight

Thread: (DMT/11mg - NMT/14mg) - Beginner - Enema Formosahuasca (ACRB + Syrian Rue)

1. Collapse Details
    (DMT/11mg - NMT/14mg) - Beginner - Enema Formosahuasca (ACRB + Syrian Rue) 
    Gist:

Very mild threshold trip lasting 50 minutes; baseline in one hour
    Warm meditative experience
    Skin crawling sensations
    Able to exercise will during experience and practice breathing techniques(not possible with 3g dose
    NO nausia
    NO vomiting
    NO diarrhea

PREPARATION OF BREWS:

3g Syrian rue tea - 30-minute simmer on stove top

1g A. confusa - 1/7 vinagar-water extraction in oven-range for 1.5hours at 120^C. 1ml vinagar+7.5ml water/gram bark powder. Two pulls in total.

The DMT/NMT estimates are based on information found on the A. confusa wiki.
    I did NOT do a full extraction to crystal form; I only cooked a tea using a weak acid for a better tryptamine pull.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_confusa

INGESTION:

1. Enema with warm water to clear large intestine
    2. Syrian rue tea enema ingested and held 30 minutes
    3. A. confusa tea enema ingested and held for 30 minutes

TIMES AND TRIP DETAILS

12:35 3g S. Rue tea injected
    Held 30 minutes

13:14 1g ACRB tea (15ml) injected

13:27 sweaty feet and tympania signalling DMT kicking in

13:28 Mild, nearly imperceptible accentuations to ambient sounds.

13:34 grips me with a warm embrace

tingly crawling skin

A dream space influencable by my conscious will

13:51 peak

body high

Physical sensations made their appearance. It seems to be crawling through my body.

Nice and very mild closed-eye visuals

14:02 trip weakening

14:08 trip is pretty much over

CONCLUSION

It was more like a somewhat physical lucid dream.

This is a great dose for a sort of spirit-world meditation, assuming that the ?third eye? is open enough to access that space.

Breathing techniques such as those used in kriya yoga are possible here. With higher doses of DMT the body high essentially prohibits such practices.

For those taking harmalas and DMT for things such as depression, addiction or for neurogenesis but do not want a full-on DMT trip, this dosage works.

A good paper on ayahuasca as a therapy:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4773875/

PREVIOUS CONDITION

Previous condition:
    social anxiety disorder with depression.

Speaking to strangers was extremely irritating. Speaking in front of groups such as for presentations was even more difficult. I would have trouble making a voice, until the stress hormones overwhelmed my system forcing me to stop or behave irrationally aggressive and defensive.

RESULTS

5 days after: Precipitous drop in depressive thoughts. No longer jaded. Humor found in things not thought to be funny for years. Defensive aspects of ego nearly eliminated; present but subdued. Perhaps one more smaller dose is in order to clean things up.

24 days after the 12g ACRB dose, 10 days after the 3g dose and two days after the 1g dose, I gave a presentation in front of a class of people. Then later the same day I gave a small talk in front of a large group of around 30 people.

Astonishingly, I experinced NO psychological anxiety or stress in either case. There was no cracking of the voice, no negative or defensive thoughts; I was positive and in control the entire time.

Physically, the only thing that happened, which I had not realized while giving the talks, was a bit of body odor, which betrays stress-induced sweating. It was such a small amount as not to be noticed until later.

So the anxiolytic and antidepressive effects of ayahuasca, at least in my case, are very real. The fact that there was no DMT or harmalas in my system during the talks suggests a rewiring of certain anxiety and stress centers of the brain as described by Riba and others.
    Last edited by miller2082; Today at 04:08.

2. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    Interesting. So are the dosages of NMT and DMT estimated then, or did you separate and measure them somehow? I'm curious about the use of low doses of psychedelics to facilitate subtle mental experiences.

3. Collapse Details

This is not a method to separate DMT from NMT, nor is it a reliable way to know the exact amount.
    How have you calculated the dose?

DocLad

4. Collapse Details

The estimates are based on the DMT and NMT content of Acacia confusa root bark from the A. confusa wiki.
    I did NOT do a full extraction to crystal form; I only cooked a tea using a weak acid for a better tryptamine pull.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_confusa
    Last edited by miller2082; Yesterday at 13:47.