Bluelight

Thread: Got a knock from police...need advice (UK)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

murders and violent crimes are skyrocketing in the UK, the police apparently don't have the time or resources to investigate burglaries now, and yet they find the time to harass someone for 2g of weed!?! WTF is wrong with this country?!

2. Collapse Details

I've known worse. Refusal to send someone out when an actual threat of murder was reported. Guy right in front of me, had gone on some kind of rampage in a public building, come running out and making to stab me. Middle of a fucking town center, and they couldn't even be arsed, citing 'probably no CCTV' as an excuse. I was, until then, under the impression that being caught with your kecks down even carrying a knife other than a swiss army knife was enough to get you nicked. Hell, they did me as a kid, for having one on me, just because it was a lock-knife, but 'offensive weapon' it wasn't, little antique sheet metal thing with a blade about 3/4'' long, and not much good if you want to stab anything bigger than passing mouse or rat. Not that I do.

Shit, I've even been nicked for acting in the public interest, after disarming a guy carrying a bat, walking down the street using it to twat cars (he was), took it off him, and HE got off without charge (I know who it was), and I got fucking nicked for possession.

I really look forward to the day when, knowing their stupidity, one or more, ends up wasted by their own trotte...ahem...hands.

I mean, really, seriously, how the FUCK does ANYBODY, even a high school kid with the most basic education knows not to go opening containers of chemicals they have no idea about, and not to enter a lab that isn't your own without going in there with a gas mask, goggles and heavy gloves at a minimum, is the sort of common sense you would expect even a non-chemist to have. Surely everyone knows ' being drenched in acid is bad, mmkay?'.

And here? thats the least of the worries they have and don't know it yet. Last time they caused trouble they could have blown the house to hell, with me in it. Came back to a house FULL of fucking ether, the entire house, after they just opened a bottle and left it there on the bench. Days later, you can just picture the smell...damn. And what did they do? take alkali metal pieces out of their protective oil and inert gas filled containers and leave the stuff on the bench, right next to the open bottle of not only ether (might have been THF, was a while back, but ether, I think, if memory serves me right) but another open bottle of DCM.

What happens when DCM is pyrolyzed? you get phosgene. One breath of phosgene and you are dead. What happens when alkali metals get to cut loose? usually they catch fire and burn like fury, or explode, depending on what it is. I probably only had a house to come back to because the alkali metal was lithium, which is about as tame as you get, when it comes to alkali metal pyrophoricity and lacking it for the most part, in slices, so it oxidized away before it could ignite. Even so, if I'd been unlucky, even switching on a light could have caused a spark, and blown the place to hell, with me in it.

And jesus christ..they opened a flask of iodine monochloride, and left it to volatilize out until there was nothing left in a 500ml RBF but a little crystal of excess iodine. I'm surprised they didn't end up dead because of that one, I've had a nasty encounter with it myself, after a valve slipped on an older model gas mask that has since been relegated to cooking with hot chili peppers, ran like hell the moment I smelled something halogen-like, but it still left me barely able to breathe for nearly a week, and reliant on an inhaler. Eats through or sets fire to more or less most things it meets, plastics, many organics, stainless steel. I keep the stuff in the fridge, in a thick-walled small glass bottle with a fluoropolymer cap and under-cap flexible seal, because aside from glass, the only thing I've personally seen resist it, is teflon and similar inerts, although I know its used dissolved in glacial acetic acid as Wij's reagent.

Nasty, nasty stuff, hell, it'd make a good enough chemical weapon if one were to have it there ready for the purpose, weaponized, and go fire it into a few WWI/WWII trenches.

I really can believe anything from the pigs these days, or rather their doing anything, anything they squeal out is automatically filed into the bullshit category. Since when does an english or general westerner not realize that you don't just open anything marked with a skull and cross-bones and leave it there. Or hang around in whatever fumes it decides to belch out?

3. Collapse Details

One of my old live-in landlords had me right up against the wall and threatened to kill me. Rang the coppers, they did arrive but essentially said "what do you want us do to about it?" and pissed off.

But glad they are dealing with the real criminals. Those scum with their 2g of weed are scourges on society.

4. Collapse Details

Fuck the police.

5. Collapse Details

Too fucking right.

Only good cop is a motherfuckin' dead cop. Preferably after having been forced to drink acid. Make some extra-crispy crackling; the damn filthy fucking bags of mangy, festering shite. Ain't no such thing as a good cop that isn't either dead or in the middle of being tortured to death. Fuckin' despise the bleeding little wankers.

A.C.A.B!

6. Collapse Details

Haha my mate got A.C.A.B tattooed on his knuckles when he was sixteen. Every one told him he would regret it and alas its 2018 and coppers are all still bastards! You were right Dan

Fuck em all

7. Collapse Details

There's ACAB graffiti everywhere down the road from me haha.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123