Bluelight

Thread: Accidentally ate 200mg edible

1. Collapse Details
    Accidentally ate 200mg edible 
    Long story short. Bought edible gummy besrs. Ate 2, 3 hours ago as I thought the pack said 10mg each....actually 100mg each. Only just kicking in

I think I may wet myself from laughing although I think I could be dead but no one is telling me.

Girlfriend keeps giving me strange looks don?t think she knowS.

pray for me lol

2. Collapse Details

Are you sure they're 100mg thc?

If so....they're the strongest 'commercial' edibles I've ever heard of

I'm a longterm smoker with high tolerance and 40mg thc ingested orally would have me tripping for 6 hours plus...and you've had 5 times that apparently

Enjoy...let us know how you find the experience

3. Collapse Details

I think it's having an effect.

I doubt they're 100mg too.

You'd fall asleep with such a dose if you haven't consumed edibles for a while or you've consumed something else too.
    Last edited by Arnold; 27-08-2018 at 22:37.

4. Collapse Details

I recently ate a brownie with the equivalent of 4g good herb in it (without knowing this). If the weed was 25% thc thats about 1000mg THC. Lets just say it was the most stoned i've ever been and I had no option but to go to bed, tripping and then sleep for 13 hours, to wake up still very stoned.

5. Collapse Details

Well I survived... passed out basically tripping and woke up still baked as fuck. Only really became sober this afternoon...

Time for a joint....

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRoller View Post
    Well I survived...

Time for a joint....
    lmao

7. Collapse Details

i invented , many years ago, a delightful drink.....1g of hash per person in to a saucepan with a knob of butter on low heat this will break down the hash, add enough milk for each person about half a mug simmer for a couple of minutes then add a generous slug of spirit to taste (brandy,whiskey, etc). comes on witin 15 min and lasts 6-8 hours a good giggly high - much fun and adventures have ensued in the past : ))

8. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    ^ Not a million miles away from a bhang lassie (aside from the booze anyway). We used to make summat similar when hash oil was occasionally abundant only with a few spices added (nutmeg, cinnamon, cardamon and the like). Delish... and deadly above and beyond any other edible I've ever experienced

9. Collapse Details

1g of hash?

I've just had 0.33g of hash decarbed in the microwave at 800w for about 37 seconds and I'm nicely high and I use 'edibles/oral weed' daily.
    Hash due to it's high thc content depends on what it does depending upon what you take with it. Must have been a nice trip with the whiskey I'm guessing.