Bluelight

Thread: Pregabalin / Lyrica

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Inso View Post
    Same here Sadie, I'm on loads of pharms which used to control my extreme headaches, but no longer...
    Damn, that's no good. Does anything help your headachs now? What's the problem if you don't mind me asking?

2. Collapse Details

WTF people take lyrica for fun ?!? I was prescribed these fuckers a few years ago for cluster headaches, I don't know about all of you but these pills made me full on suicidal, one morning walking to work I felt like I was going to snap, broke down in tears by the side of the road, so I walked home and flushed them all then i went online and found a local psychologist, these things shouldn't be fucked with IMO.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Wubb View Post
    WTF people take lyrica for fun ?!? I was prescribed these fuckers a few years ago for cluster headaches, I don't know about all of you but these pills made me full on suicidal, one morning walking to work I felt like I was going to snap, broke down in tears by the side of the road, so I walked home and flushed them all then i went online and found a local psychologist, these things shouldn't be fucked with IMO.
    To be fair I'd imagine this isn't the norm. I haven't tried lyrica but given it's similarity to phenibut and GHB I'd imagine I will probably like it, as would most people, and it would be unlikely to make me suicidal.

That said, beware of it turning you gay.

4. Collapse Details

I'm not the only one who finds it to be like that >> link attached

Maybe its nicer with a lil H?, shit everything is better with some H right

https://www.racgp.org.au/afp/2014/oc...ropathic-pain/

5. Collapse Details

No doubt, but the majority of people don't get that. It gets a pretty positive rep at bluelight, with some people saying it's their favourite high... hence people taking it for fun!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Damn, that's no good. Does anything help your headachs now? What's the problem if you don't mind me asking?
    SUNA headaches. It's incredibly rare, closely related to the more common cluster headaches or trigeminal neuralgia. Six years in now and it's rapidly deteriorating. I've also got chronic Migraine.

I'm on Lamotrigine, Duloxetine & Tramadol, Pregabalin and Weed on top as and when. All of this renders the SUNA burning electricity facial pain JUST ABOUT bearable.

Was fucking dying last night so had 200mg Pregabalin at once and lots of bowls with Rupert. I've no tolerance since not prescribed Pregabalin at the moment, so kinda felt a mad buzz with it. Then finally passed out asleep at 4am. I'm not even sure if I should take high dose Pregabalin on top of all that. But fuck it. I'm so god damn sedated I can drink a whole pot of coffee and barely feel stimulated lol

Waiting for surgery at the moment. Until then maximum druggedness to get through...you'd think it's fun, but not really. I'm sick of it.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tranced View Post
    To be fair I'd imagine this isn't the norm. I haven't tried lyrica but given it's similarity to phenibut and GHB I'd imagine I will probably like it, as would most people, and it would be unlikely to make me suicidal.

That said, beware of it turning you gay.

Fuck me I saw that when it aired. This fucking guy with latent homosexual tendencies takes Pregabalin, a strong anti-anxiety medication and lo and behold his inhibitions lower and he allows himself to be gay! Yet they don't display that obvious scientific fact...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12