Bluelight

Thread: Why are there no subs in Irelaand????

1. Collapse Details
    Why are there no subs in Irelaand???? 
    I'm Irish, and an ideal candidate for suboxone/subs, but for some reason all we have is gammy methadone for opiate addicts, I'm thinking its why we have nearly the largest addict population in the EU despite being one of the smallest countries. Subs would save my life Why is bupe not passed in Ireland????

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Rachella666 View Post
    I'm Irish, and an ideal candidate for suboxone/subs, but for some reason all we have is gammy methadone for opiate addicts, I'm thinking its why we have nearly the largest addict population in the EU despite being one of the smallest countries. Subs would save my life Why is bupe not passed in Ireland????

Hey!

** Please remove if not allowed** sorry
    I you can get some in Scotland anywhere if you register with an addiction clinic. Could get you some numbers of people who can help and get you on a programme.

If you speak with your GP a and explain that you want a referral to a addiction centre bup/suboxone are the options along with methodone programme. Methodone doesn?t work for everyone.

3. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    North & South America Drug Discussion
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    the piss artist formerly known as stevesircull (thats not a location - its a fact)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachella666 View Post
    Right - read this first

And then this

Its coming, slowly, but it is coming. Practitioners will often turn to methadone first however due to the massive price difference. Methadone is arguably the cheapest opioid on the market bang for buck.
    birminghamtechnounionymppfftheothersigjusthadtogoI tdiditjobregardlessofitsunfortunateexistencethiret eenthirtyeightonthenineteenthofapriltwothousandand eighteen

4. Collapse Details

I have just actually heard that its currently being trialled in the mid west in a hospital there with 6-7 opiate dependant ppl would you believe, and this is from a very reliable source.