Bluelight

Thread: Awareness & Use of Novel Psychoactive Substances of natural origin

1. Collapse Details
    Awareness & Use of Novel Psychoactive Substances of natural origin 
    Flask
    Dear All just a kind reminder,

Could you please spend just 10 mins of your time to complete this survey and share your experience? We are conducting research into awareness and use of Novel Psychoactive Substances of natural origin.

All data collected in this survey will be held anonymously and securely. No personal data is asked for or retained.
    Your contribution will be significant!
    Many thanks!

https://herts.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/aw...natural-origin

2. Collapse Details

Don't reply.

3. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    North & South America Drug Discussion
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    the piss artist formerly known as stevesircull (thats not a location - its a fact)
    Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R. View Post
    Don't reply.
    What's the issue? Is it badly designed or is there a more malicious issue? Tronica and the other senior volunteers are spot on at vetting these prior to their posting even when the quality is not that hot (which is usually an issue for the researcher and part of their learning curve regarding effective data collection)
    birminghamtechnounionymppfftheothersigjusthadtogoI tdiditjobregardlessofitsunfortunateexistencethiret eenthirtyeightonthenineteenthofapriltwothousandand eighteen

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by steewith2ees View Post
    What's the issue? Is it badly designed or is there a more malicious issue? Tronica and the other senior volunteers are spot on at vetting these prior to their posting even when the quality is not that hot (which is usually an issue for the researcher and part of their learning curve regarding effective data collection)
    Ah, I didn't realise it had been vetted by the mods - but it took long enough seeing as it's been posted in multiple threads. I actually completed it the first time it was posted in EADD and reported that it was a very amateurish survey with some quite silly questions (to which I was forced to give silly responses). You were also highly suspicious Stee and pointed out it hadn't been approved.

Please see linky: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/...natural-origin

5. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    North & South America Drug Discussion
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    the piss artist formerly known as stevesircull (thats not a location - its a fact)
    Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R. View Post
    Ah, I didn't realise it had been vetted by the mods - but it took long enough seeing as it's been posted in multiple threads. I actually completed it the first time it was posted in EADD and reported that it was a very amateurish survey with some quite silly questions (to which I was forced to give silly responses). You were also highly suspicious Stee and pointed out it hadn't been approved.

Please see linky: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/...natural-origin
    Sweet. I will not be bothering with it this time either.

Nothing personal to the researchers - their skill in designing an engaging as well as an effective tool is just as important to learning as the results they produce.
    birminghamtechnounionymppfftheothersigjusthadtogoI tdiditjobregardlessofitsunfortunateexistencethiret eenthirtyeightonthenineteenthofapriltwothousandand eighteen