Bluelight

Thread: Drink Spiked with Psychedelics, most likely acid

1. Collapse Details
    Drink Spiked with Psychedelics, most likely acid 
    It all started when my friend invited me to a party. I decided to go because I needed to get out and enjoy life a little bit. So when we got there, it was at an apartment and I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. Well, this guy put a huge Tupperware container to my face and asked me to smell it. It smelled like normal punch would smell. I hesitated on drinking it but he kept pestering me until I did so I eventually took a sip of it so he would leave me alone. It actually tasted pretty nice.

An hour or two passes and I smoke some weed with my friends. Well after I was finished, I started shaking uncontrollably and decided that that was the time I needed to go to bed. So I stumbled into my room on the verge of an anxiety attack. When I laid in bed, the hallucinations started. I saw a trail when I moved my hand, my phone was so bright and it was hard to see what I was reading or typing. And then I started hearing my thoughts echo and I heard everything I was thinking so vividly. At that point, I starting seeing these things that I've done in the past in full color and imagery. I had an intense anxiety attack and eventually starting having these thoughts that were on the verge of being suicidal. The rest of what I really remember is thinking that I was dying and going through a cycle of bad emotions almost.

I've always wanted to try hallucinogens and it just sucks that last night was my first taste of it.

2. Collapse Details

Sounds fun.. No but seriously spiking someone with mind altering drugs is one of the stupidest things to even think of doing, i wouldn't do it to my worst enemy.

3. Collapse Details

Agreed. Whatever cunt did that to you serious needs his face smashing in. Spiking someone with psychedelics is akin to brain rape. Fuckin scum...

4. Collapse Details

What a dick. Hope you're alright.