Bluelight

Thread: 6 apb questions

1. Collapse Details
    6 apb questions 
    Questions:

1. When would you dose 1-1.5 gram of psilocybin cubensis tea after ingestion of 100 mg of 6 apb HCl?

2. On a different occasion, what would you suggest adding to 100 mg of 6 apb to give it more of a movement-type energy buzz rather than just a relaxed feel good buzz? 5 apb has been suggested. What about caffeine? Would this work or not? Taurine? Looking for easily available, over the counter options.

(subject is 72 kg, pre-dosing with some of the standard neuro-protective supplements)

cheers

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sixapeebee View Post
    Questions:

1. When would you dose 1-1.5 gram of psilocybin cubensis tea after ingestion of 100 mg of 6 apb HCl?
    How long would you most enjoy a piece of string to be?

Seriously, it depends entirely on what you are wanting/expecting to happen, and also how well and in what way 6apb interacts with mushrooms!

3. Collapse Details

Thank you. Sorry for the lack of clarity in my questions as I have experience with both of these materials individually, but not combined. The 6 apb lasts quite a bit longer than the psilocybin and I would like the synergy to go on for as long as possible, so my first thought is to wait about 4 hours after 6 apb ingestion for the psilocybin. But on the other hand, the neurochemistry makes me think that waiting too long will result in very little change as redosing with 6apb long after the initial dose seems to have little effect after such a time interval. With this second consideration, I would think that possibly taking the psilocybin at 2 hours post 6 apb ingestion would be good as they would both reach peak concentrations roughly at the same time.

Anywho, I guess the best bet is just run the damned experiment!

Cheers.