Bluelight

Thread: CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Collapse Details

I'm not positive what I used this morning, I believe it was either sour diesel, or more likely rudeboi og. Anyway, holy FUCK it knocked me out. Like I might as well have taken heroin, I couldn't be bothered to move or do anything and sometimes breathing felt like too much of a hassle (not that it was difficult to breathe it was just... exhausting). And I had JUST woken up, pretty ready to face the day. Some powerful shit! I wonder what the terpene and cannabinoid profile was.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Man this happened to me with blueberry lately, normally I?m fine with any amount of weed. Kid you not half a gram of bong tokes and I?d be KO?d even in the morning dawg. I had to get some cheese quake and save the berry for nights. It was 15 %thc (taking away mass of the acidic part of thc-A in the plant) and yeah just knocked me out.

It was high in carryophylenne or something? The terpene profile, anyways the one that is in black pepper just smoked after a long gruelling 8 hours of nit being stoned in life so i dont feel like checkng the name even though it would take less time that typing this.

Dudes sativas can be under-rated for sleep as well. Get a nice tropical 70/30 and i trip out for a couple hours then get really hungry and pass out. The blueberry was a KO crash though. The terpene profile was one of the most interesting i have seen from these two strains.

weed is a mystery eh. I really should be looking into the industry kind of sucks when the drugs catch up with you and it becomes clear it is not only mental illness anymore.

3. Collapse Details

No weed, sativa or indica (or any combination thereof), can keep you stimulated for longer than an hour or two. People who believe they feel stimulated all the way to the end are experiencing placebo or nocebo, that's simply not how it works. I came to that conclusion after discussing it with a few friends, unfortunately none of which I talk to anymore because a few of them went off the rails with paranoid schizophrenia and destroyed their life including all their relationships with other people.

4. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    ^Only a Sith deals in absolutes TN. Maybe some people DO get longer stimulation.

I've never had the pleasure of really knowing what strain I have, but I can recall a few times where I got a clear sativa. Something very different about them.

5. Collapse Details

Longer, yes. For the whole high? Never, unless perhaps you have an interfering mental disorder (like mania or something) or your weed was laced.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I have hypomania often, weed does not make me tired. I can do chain bong hits til 6am if I feel like it.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by The Network View Post
    No weed, sativa or indica (or any combination thereof), can keep you stimulated for longer than an hour or two. People who believe they feel stimulated all the way to the end are experiencing placebo or nocebo, that's simply not how it works. I came to that conclusion after discussing it with a few friends, unfortunately none of which I talk to anymore because a few of them went off the rails with paranoid schizophrenia and destroyed their life including all their relationships with other people.
    I agree but with a low tolerance I would say a little longer, up to twice that time in my experience. People metabolize stuff different but yeah, you can't just keep hitting the same receptors again and again and get the same effect. And after that hour or two, you need to wait out the burnout if you want to get stoned again. For myself I generally smoke every 6 hours until the evening when I will smoke more than that. Otherwise, I simply don't experience a transition in consciousness. Or, it can become paradoxical and weed replaces sobriety and you feel sober when you're stoned and a little off when you're not.

I have chosen the middle way with pot. In all regards. I like medium potency (but top quality) strains, bong rips over joints and under dabs, and daily smoking but not to the point that it interferes with my day. I probably spend half an hour a day scaling out and packing bowls and changing bong water and getting stoned and stuff, it isn't a burden.

I'm def addicted though and it doesn't really matter as I have a prescription and this is one drug I will never quit. Specifically, I am habituated to the bong. Weigh out quarter gram rips by the candlelight, got lil peep going, computer screen darkened, it is lovely here. Got my etizolam got my herb got my candles and my tunes.

Couchlocked.

8. Collapse Details

So I got fucked out of my mind on jack herer this morning and passed out. I still feel like death (not in a particularly negative way, just completely hollow and robotic) 7 hours later. What a great experience though. Holding in your hits truly does it. I can't speak for smoking, but with a vaporizer it's a world of difference holding in for say 5 seconds vs 25-30 or even longer. Could save so much money on weed.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by The Network View Post
    Respectfully - horseshit. Do you consider a mushroom like trip stimulation? Do you consider fractal patterns completely obscuring your vision for that length of time stimulating? It's very easy, depending on individual genetics, to have a highly variable response. So much so that it's usually considered atypical, placebo or lying. Of course, if you have a different definition of stimulation then you're right and I apologize.

Might as well come out and say it; I've got Asperger's and I'm not ashamed of it. Drugs affect aspies a bit differently. How incoming information is processed just isn't the same as for most people and so it wouldn't be surprising that a drug can have a vastly different effect.

Tom

10. Collapse Details

11. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    ^Heheheheh

That's just like... your opinion, eh?

12. Collapse Details

True, true. eh

Some of my favorite Canadian strains include DJ Short Blueberry, Island Sweet Skunk and AK-47.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by w01fg4ng View Post
    True, true. eh

Some of my favorite Canadian strains include DJ Short Blueberry, Island Sweet Skunk and AK-47.
    I enjoy my Cherry AK47 but it's not as remarkable as I was hoping for an AK47 pheno

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567