Bluelight

Thread: The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Who knows where Spade is. The horrors when I imagine.

Kate and Felix are living their well deserved happily ever after together ❤️❤️❤️

I've no clue where Baron Greenback is.

Shambles ( the artist formerly known as Entheogenius) is sitting next to me watching some buzz feed video.
    Greenback was the guy who lived in a village that had a crazy Mephedrone epidemic.

Shambles in the wild, nice!

Glad to hear about Kate/Felix.

I remember Spade stating that he lived a life of six months mooching off family rent free, then six months getting drunk in the far east. Pretty rubbish and immature life tbh. And also didn't take drugs which just added to the confusion. I'm glad there's now a mandatory blood test included in the registration with minimum standards for recent drug consumption.

How have I had an account for eleven fuckin' years, I'm old.

sudden memory: Kappadaftie, the drug abusing lawyer with the American Psycho avatar

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Who knows where Spade is. The horrors when I imagine.

Kate and Felix are living their well deserved happily ever after together ❤️❤️❤️

I've no clue where Baron Greenback is.

Shambles ( the artist formerly known as Entheogenius) is sitting next to me watching some buzz feed video.
    Lovely to read you two are happily hand tied still. However, alas the Felix and Kate thing ran its course. So I hear. Nice to hear you know differently, but alas not actually up to date or factual.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12