Bluelight

Thread: 1,4 butanediol & Methadone

1. Collapse Details
    1,4 butanediol & Methadone 
    So I have some 1,4 BD a long with 30ml GHB. How dangerous is taking these drugs with methadone. Anyone have any experience? Also how would the clinic test for ghb if it occurs naturally?

2. Collapse Details

Ghb is tested for at my clinic they can differentiate between regular human ghb and abuse levels your body doesn't produce enough ghb to trip the quantification limits of tests

3. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Life Advice & Visual Arts
    Trip Reports
    Music Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifee View Post
    So I have some 1,4 BD a long with 30ml GHB. How dangerous is taking these drugs with methadone. Anyone have any experience? Also how would the clinic test for ghb if it occurs naturally?
    How dangerous would methadone and alcohol be?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Speed King View Post
    How dangerous would methadone and alcohol be?
    It depends on the context of the situation. If your stabilized on maintenance therapy then alcohol in moderation wouldn't be very harmful although if your trying to get takehomes clinics dont allow drinking and they do etg tests that test for up to 5 days for alcohol. I can't reccomend or condone drinking in combination with methadone if you have no opioid tolerance or even specifically a methadone tolerance because cross tolerance is not as complete with methadone

5. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Sober Living
    Words
    My hopes are blighted, my heart is broken, my life a burden, everything around me is sad and mournful; earth has become distasteful to me, and human voices distract me. It is mercy to let me die, for if I live I shall lose my reason and become mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Opioidergic View Post
    Ghb is tested for at my clinic they can differentiate between regular human ghb and abuse levels your body doesn't produce enough ghb to trip the quantification limits of tests
    Humans don’t produce GHB endogenously ?

6. Collapse Details

Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Homeless & Anonymous
    Yeah, we do. Typical urinary concentrations are 1.3 mg/mL.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    That sounds dangeous as fuck. When I used to do 1,4B (got a couple gallons one time) me and my people would sometimes have to carry one of us out of a spot who was comatose "G'd Out." Strong depressent.

8. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Cant be more dangerous than 2mg klonopin qnd 2200mg gabapentin which i often mix my 140mg mdone with. Be VERY careful and keep doses low. Sounds like it could be a fantastic combo imo.

9. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Skippwiggins View Post
    Cant be more dangerous than 2mg klonopin qnd 2200mg gabapentin which i often mix my 140mg mdone with. Be VERY careful and keep doses low. Sounds like it could be a fantastic combo imo.
    Yeah, it could be, a LOT more in fact. The dose response curve of GHB is extremely steep and the level of CNS depression much higher.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Yeah, agree. 2mg of Klonopin isn't making anyone comatose knocked out, (barring low body weight no tolerance) and extra ml or two of 1,4b will knock you unconcious.

11. Collapse Details

What consistency is your guy’s 1,4 BD the stuff I have is clamoring to be 99.8% pure. It is a clear, odorless liquid. It has a bitter taste similar to alcohol. I am kinda sketched out by this stuff in general and it’s safety.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifee View Post
    What consistency is your guy’s 1,4 BD the stuff I have is clamoring to be 99.8% pure. It is a clear, odorless liquid. It has a bitter taste similar to alcohol. I am kinda sketched out by this stuff in general and it’s safety.
    It is caustic mix it with soda or something. Never felt any internal organ pain or anything but will burn mouth/throat etc.

13. Collapse Details

May sound stupid but do you mean like soda as in Coca Cola? Sorry ahah

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Yeah you want to water it down, it will burn your tounge, throat etc. Make sure you can measure down to a single ml. And I would say chance of death mixing with methadone is very high.

15. Collapse Details

It is pretty strong! I’ve been mixing downers for years now. Benzo’s+Alcohol+opiates have been the norm for a while. I have mixed etizolam+Carisoprodol+GHB+alcohol+methadone with no ill effects.