Bluelight

Thread: GHB/GBL/1,4-Butanediol

1. Collapse Details
    GHB/GBL/1,4-Butanediol 
    Greenlighter
    I'm a little surprised to not see any posts pertaining to any of these compounds in this thread. As with MDMA, tread lightly as neurotoxicity is a factor. These are also GABAergenic, so withdrawal can occur if you go a little overboard. With that said, I am a huge 1,4-Butanediol fan and find it to be like rolling balls at 1.5mL (there may have been a little amphetamine earlier that was still active in my system). My best way to describe it is MDMA but with more ketamine-like effects instead of psychedelia and no real recovery. If you go higher than 1.5mL it can become sedating. Very versatile.

I'd like some opinions from others about their experiences in contrast to MDMA.

2. Collapse Details

I?ve used GHB a lot but wouldn?t say it?s comparabke to MDMA on any level really. Personally I like ambien a lot more for a lose alcohol type feel

3. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Interesting. I honestly had very low hopes for it in terms of being the "liquid ecstasy" it is so frequently called. I thoroughly enjoyed it and saw why it is called that. Everyone reacts to drugs differently i suppose.

4. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    I love GHB. Actually neurotoxicity isn't an issue, except perhaps in overdose. It's pretty entactogenic but I don't really liken it to MDMA, personally.

5. Collapse Details
    I did do meth earlier that day... 
    Greenlighter
    Skull
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeister View Post
    I love GHB. Actually neurotoxicity isn't an issue, except perhaps in overdose. It's pretty entactogenic but I don't really liken it to MDMA, personally.
    Like I said, there was definitely a bit of tweak done earlier in the day - so that may have been the contributing factor to the rolling balls part (DO NOT recommend by the way, makes your chest feel funny and eyes go crossed/totally goes against everything harm reduction). I'll be giving it a purely solo test later in the week and will report back. But honestly, it was way better than I was expecting Glad to see another lover.

6. Collapse Details

I doubt the amphetamine played much of a roll as Ive taken fairly large doses combined with GHB before but obviously trying it again should give you a feel. I do like GHB in its own regard although I definitely think 2CB + coke gives much more of a euphoric roll feeling

7. Collapse Details

if im using 10-15ml GBL a day, how much phenibut would i need in a day to do the switch? i am tapering from GBL and would like to switch to phenibut for 10days max and then quit altogether. sounds like a plan?

8. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    Phenibut definitely will help you taper, but not sure of the equivalence of dosages. Also phenibut has a very long half-life so you might be able to get away with every 2 days. Don't just jump into it assuming it will be necessary every day. I feel phenibut for about 36 hours.