Bluelight

Thread: Ketamine - First Time - *Trip Report*

1. Collapse Details
    Ketamine - First Time - *Trip Report* 
    I have done ket multiple times in the past, but I had only gotten a drunk effect from the amount I did.

Recently at my friends house, I was offered a massive line of K (90 - 100mg). After doing it, I expected the common drunkenness that I had gotten used to, but following 5 min of waiting patiently on the bed, I began to become confused and a little out of my mind.

My friend could recognize the look of confusion on my face. I heard him laugh as I held on to every last bit of humanity I had left. I was already fucked beyond belief with my eyes closed, but upon lifting myself into an upright position, I felt a gravity 10 times that of earths. I could hardly move, so much as talk.

After an hour of tripping I felt the need to get up to blow my nose and get some water, due to me being sick and having the drip. So I lifted myself out of bed, and began to drag myself to the bathroom, finding it nearly impossible to walk normally. I smashed and dragged my limbs against the walls and the table as I made my way to the bathroom door.

About 2 and a half hours after ingestion, I began to regain my sanity. Still feeling the vertigo, I decided to walk the dog with my friend. I smoked a little weed to mellow myself out, and began to think about what the hell just happened.

The next day I felt 100% back to normal.

Tagged by Xorkoth
    substancecode_ketamine
    substancecode_achs
    substancecode_dissociatives
    explevel_experienced
    exptype_neutral
    roacode_nasal
    Last edited by Shadowmeister; 02-10-2018 at 17:19.

2. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    Hey, thanks for sharing. I'm gonna move this to the Trip Reports forum. I also "tagged" it which is why I edited your post.

3. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Life Advice & Visual Arts
    Trip Reports
    Music Discussion
    Hey ChemicallyAware419, inteteresting report. Part of the experience on a higher dosage will include detachment and some form of immobilization. A few things to consider are set and setting, including your mental state. I have learned not to eat or drink anything for 5 hours (very small drinks are ok,) before tripping. You do not want to piss or .... while you are laid out.

Also, I wouldn't recommend walking around, etc. Plenty of people can do it, but unless you have a sitter that can assist you, walking around unassisted can be dangerous.

I have found that B vitamins, vitamin C, etc can for myself anyway, make things clearer. It has changed my life.
    Don't get me wrong, Ketamine is powerful stuff, there is just a learning curve to it.

I hope you have a chance to revisit it again in the future.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Speed King View Post
    ............................Also, I wouldn't recommend walking around, etc....................
    I find crawling on all fours to be the safest and most efficient mode of transport at those sort of doses

5. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Life Advice & Visual Arts
    Trip Reports
    Music Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by EntheoDjinn View Post
    I find crawling on all fours to be the safest and most efficient mode of transport at those sort of doses
    I have to agree with that. In some aspects that makes it much safer.