Bluelight

Thread: What is the best way to dose?

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Collapse Details
    What is the best way to dose? 
    #1
    Hi. I have some pills and I have had them tested. Each contains 135mg. I am going to a party that lasts 9 hours. My plan is to take 1 at the start of the party, then some hours later, take another whole 1. Would doing it like this last me the full 9 hours? I read that when you redose, your suppose to take half of your original amount, so this may not be the best method. The other option is to take 1 at the start of the party, then some hours later, take a half, then some more hours later take another half. So its the same amount as the first plan, but just the second pill is split up into 2 parts instead. Would this be a better plan?
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    What is your usual dose? If you haven't taken MDMA before I'd recommend just taking one and having that be it. In fact, since they're 135mg, personally I'd break a small bit off to make it more like 100mg, since 135mg is a pretty hefty dose to take all at once.

    I've never redosed nor felt the need in my ~9 years of rolling. On the tail end I find it's just fun to smoke weed or have some drinks. Redosing seems to be associated with comedowns, hangovers, permanent tolerance, and chasing the dragon is never a good practice when it comes to drugs.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilopsilo View Post
    In fact, since they're 135mg, personally I'd break a small bit off to make it more like 100mg, since 135mg is a pretty hefty dose to take all at once.
    This would be my advice too...though it makes sense to take the remaining bit as a re-dose couple of hours later.
    And I think that "party lasting 9 hours" thing is a bit pointless, you have a good time and you leave when you leave, the hours are kind of irrelevant. Of course you may want to time your come-up to match the line-up of the party so that you know things will be great.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilopsilo View Post
    What is your usual dose? If you haven't taken MDMA before I'd recommend just taking one and having that be it. In fact, since they're 135mg, personally I'd break a small bit off to make it more like 100mg, since 135mg is a pretty hefty dose to take all at once. I've never redosed nor felt the need in my ~9 years of rolling. On the tail end I find it's just fun to smoke weed or have some drinks. Redosing seems to be associated with comedowns, hangovers, permanent tolerance, and chasing the dragon is never a good practice when it comes to drugs.
    This is the first time I have had something tested properly so I dont really know my previous doses since I could never be sure what it was. Im worried if I start with too little, Ill never get the peak I want. So when I do redose, it will still not get me to the peak. I didnt know 135mg was considered high dose. I was basing it on this table here https://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml . Is this not accurate?
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsgshdfd View Post
    This is the first time I have had something tested properly so I dont really know my previous doses since I could never be sure what it was. Im worried if I start with too little, Ill never get the peak I want. So when I do redose, it will still not get me to the peak. I didnt know 135mg was considered high dose. I was basing it on this table here https://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml . Is this not accurate?
    I mean that's pretty accurate, 100mg is right in the middle of "common for most people", so thats the logical place to start. How much do you weigh? I'm only like 130lbs and 100mg puts me to the point of feeling like I don't want to be any higher than that lol. 135mg isn't like an absurdly large dose, just knowing my own personal sensitivity to the stuff, I know 100mg gets me to where I want to be and much more. If you've done it before I don't 135mg would catch you off guard though.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilopsilo View Post
    I mean that's pretty accurate, 100mg is right in the middle of "common for most people", so thats the logical place to start. How much do you weigh? I'm only like 130lbs and 100mg puts me to the point of feeling like I don't want to be any higher than that lol. 135mg isn't like an absurdly large dose, just knowing my own personal sensitivity to the stuff, I know 100mg gets me to where I want to be and much more. If you've done it before I don't 135mg would catch you off guard though.
    I am heavier than you but not by much. I am guessing the doses on that page are the total for the whole night, and not just the initial dose? Because if I end up taking 2 pills in total for a night then its a total of 270 which may be too much.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsgshdfd View Post
    I am heavier than you but not by much. I am guessing the doses on that page are the total for the whole night, and not just the initial dose? Because if I end up taking 2 pills in total for a night then its a total of 270 which may be too much.
    No, those doses are for just single doses, all at once.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Personally 100 mg I barely feel it. At least with today's MDMA. But everyone is different. 140 mg is the sweet spot for me. I would take only one pill if I were you assuming that they are indeed 135 mg but make sure you haven't eaten for at least 6 hours so that you take it on a totally empty stomach and I wouldn't eat for at least 2 hours after that either. Otherwise it will probably not hit you hard enough.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Yeah I definitely would have a good roll off 100mg but it wouldn?t put me anywhere near where I?d want to be. If it were me, I?d take a whole one to start and then a half about an hour and a half later if you want to redose and ride it from there
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Honestly, in my experience, it's better to do the shit that people don't recommend, you know, dropping a parachute and then doing a line to keep you up until then. But that's just me personally, everytime I follow guidelines and try to be safe, I end up having a semi-boring/less magical experience because of it. Just get fucked up in a rational way. Don't drop 500mg bombs but you know, do what you think you can deal with.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •