Bluelight

Thread: Meth - 1st time trying ICE

1. Collapse Details
    Meth - 1st time trying ICE 
    Drugs in the Media
    So after 7 years of no meth use I decided to get a gram for the long weekend we had here in Australia as I knew someone who could get it. I went into it not thinking much about ice and that the reports were all fluff as I used to get an 8 ball of speed for the weekends back in the days, I did only try base once and knew it was a lot more powerful. Base is what I tried first at the age of 18 and I began taking speed weekly at about age 24 for a period of 4 months and then quit as my dealer stopped. I WAS VERY WRONG ABOUT ITS POTENCY !!!

Here is my report so far:

Tried it on Saturday night and it's now day 5 and I've only slept 2 of those days and I haven't even done half a bag of a gram yet.

I have been cold turkey and sober off everything since 1st of June but one time when I took booze, smokes and cocaine 2 weeks ago.

The tight ass in me doesn't want to throw the drugs away and the kind person in me doesn't want to give it to someone else.

Please stay off this crap.

Tagged by Xorkoth
    substancecode_methamphetamine
    substancecode_meth
    substancecode_amphetamines
    explevel_firsttime
    exptype_negative
    exptype_addiction
    Last edited by Shadowmeister; 03-10-2018 at 14:50.

2. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    Hey, thanks for sharing. Are you smoking it? Snorting it?

Yeah I have done meth 3 times, twice like 4-5 years ago and once with my friend a year and a half ago, he was starting to get strung out though I didn't realize it at the time. We stayed up all night smoking it, had a great night, I enjoyed it but not nearly as much as some other drugs. But smoking it is SO addictive... for like 6 months I had dreams about doing meth every other night and I thought about it often. It scared me how fixated my brain was on it from that one night of use. I didn't seek any out but had it been presented to me I am almost sure I would have done it.

3. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    Here is a breakdown of my first time trying Meth - ICE.

Please note throughout this whole time I have been keeping myself hydrated and been eating healthy. I have also not been mixing any alcohol or anything else except for Saturday night.

Saturday night
    ------------------
    Having not had any meth in 7 years I decided to get some for old times sake as I couldn't get coke off this particular person. I hadn't drank or taken anything in 2 weeks and prior to that it was 109 days.

I saw the bag it looked bigger than 1 gram although I don't know much about weight and plus because some of it was crystal it is hard to say. Looks can be deceiving I guess.

I took my first dose at 7:30 pm. Now this is where I am silly as I am used to racking up bigger lines for coke as I put out a generous serve for 2 lines. As I began to chop it someone walked into the bathroom so was forced to lick it.

A hour later I can feel it coming on and I am drinking and smoking just relaxing. This was my treat to myself as it was the long weekend here in Australia. It also occured to me that this bag wasn't going to last a night but longer due to its potency. I also sort of forgot that you don't get to go to bed when taking meth.

Another half hour passes and I think it could go harder without realising how much this drug cycles. I go and make 2 lines and off I am on my way.

Sunday
    ---------------
    I awoke out of bed feeling paranoid that people might know I had used. I go to a social event in the afternoon but don't drink and still I ponder if people caught on but no one said anything.

I decide to not use anything that day.

Monday
    ---------------
    I wake up feeling good after some proper sleep. I go out and get a proper meal. When I got back I debated about doing some lines but then told myself I can't throw this in the bin and don't want it to be a ongoing weekend thing. So I think to myself I better start digging into this as I am working from home for the week.

I make 4 lines in the afternoon around 5 pm thinking it won't last all night where I can't sleep. I am wrong again. I just cannot get the dosage right with this stuff and nor do I have a scale I also don't want just a small amount where the high is barely there.

Tuesday
    ----------------
    I wake up and feel out of it a bit and that morning I hallucinated a bit thinking people were outside. I resume to my computer and begin work. After some coffee and feeling a bit tired I decided to swollow a rock. Again I don't know my dosage - bad move again as I begin getting dizziness in the afternoon. I end up taking a line or 2 later that night but am able to sleep.

Wednesday
    -----------------
    I wake up going to myself throw this stuff in the bin but the tight ass in me won't throw it away. I resume the day by working and then taking some orally, just dipping little bits. Felt good and got work done.

Thursday
    -----------------
    Took some lines in the morning and again felt dizzy in the afternoon.

Friday
    -----------------
    Woke up and said let's finish this off. Made 2 lines and it has hit me big time. More so than any of the other days. It is now very intense. My jaw is now clenching.

I have also not left the house since Monday afternoon. Mostly because it's been raining non stop.

I still have a tiny bit left enough for a line or 2 and that will then be the end.

Overall thoughts:

Stay the fuck away from this drug as it lasts too long and it literally grips you. I had to try it to believe it and even that is stupid. It is a good thing I am not 23 and am 33 so should be ok to control myself after this.

I also intended to use some of these stuff to get work done and although I was able to get a bit more than usual done it was mostly only in the first 2 - 3 days. The last 2 days have been so so. I sometimes even just find myself starring at the monitor blank with the text flickering from time to time. I can now see why the NAZIS failed during ww2.

If any of you guys are concerned I do have a safe plan in place so should be ok but will keep you guys posted.

I did get a lot of positive insight within myself that I hope to now use to deal with some ongoing issues.

Am hoping as well that I don't crash too badly. So far am at least in a positive routine of waking up early and getting straight into some healthy eating and then work which is what I was not doing before.
    Last edited by noonoo; 05-10-2018 at 07:50.

4. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    I took the last bit and flushed down some of the rest. Even then I was regretting it but I knew it had to be done.

I can see how this drug can turn you into evil in a matter of days and start fiending for it despite it lasting a long time.

It baffles me how my folks at home have said nothing to me during the week. I am doing my best to avoid eye contact though and skipping meals with them.

Tomorrow I take in the insight from this week long journey and use it to construct some positive in my sober life which is what I was lacking and have been lazy to do.

I am texting the friend now to tell her never to sell to me again as she was the only contact I had for it.

5. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    The last of this batch is giving me an intense high like xtc used to minus the eye wobbles. Sometimes I flat out feel normal other times am holding the computer table whilst doing data entry work here at home. I am also getting a lot of personal insight about myself and getting closure for some past issues I've had.

In the mean time some freeform is cranking.

It feels weird this time round taking meth as it has all been without booze and smokes. In the past the booze fucked with it a bit too much I think.

6. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    And now I am regretting I threw out that last bit. Ah well.....

It definitely baffles me how coke makes me more paranoid than meth does. Can anyone explain this?

7. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    The Dark Side
    Have you been sleeping? I think the biggest reason for meth making people paranoid/psychotic is sleep deprivation. I believe coke has a more intense effect on dopamine, whereas meth has significant effects on both dopamine and serotonin. So if you're sleeping and not on a long-term binge, you can escape paranoia pretty well. At least that's been my experience the whole 3 times I've done meth.

8. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeister View Post
    Have you been sleeping? I think the biggest reason for meth making people paranoid/psychotic is sleep deprivation. I believe coke has a more intense effect on dopamine, whereas meth has significant effects on both dopamine and serotonin. So if you're sleeping and not on a long-term binge, you can escape paranoia pretty well. At least that's been my experience the whole 3 times I've done meth.
    I have been sleeping most nights, if not am laying in bed eyes closed.

The coke always had me paranoid thinking that someone will see me have it etc. I think this is due to drinking alcohol as well during these times which then creates Cocaethylene.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by noonoo View Post
    I can now see why the NAZIS failed during ww2.
    LOL.

But yeah, it does last a long time. Can be good for work.

If a line doesn't keep you up all night, it's not good shit IMO.

10. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    Well I managed to get to bed ok in the end and have a quick wank which only lasted 5 minutes.

In the end it felt like the over powering meth just died in the bum, I guess this is where you end up building tolerance and then becoming a full blown ice addict daily.

I woke up this morning feeling

In conclusion although this meth gives you a a lot of energy it also comes with a lot of negatives like hallucination etc, increased heart beat, continually going to bathroom to piss etc...Based on the negatives they don't justify using for the positive on an ongoing basis. Maybe it would be good to use once or twice in a controlled setting and get some thoughts out there but that's about it in my opinion.

Now my new adventure begins of eating healthy and staying sober so that I don't get extremely depressed from this week long binge.

11. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    First proper day of recovery has been a bit rough despite eating healthy and drinking some coffee. Am just very tired and doing a lot of things today seems like a chore. Also my head still feels like it's fried. The good thing is I am not being paranoid.

12. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    The Dark Side
    That's good man, just give yourself some down time, eat well, sleep, distract yourself. You'll start feeling better soon. You only binged a week, right? Yeah give it a few days and you should be feeling pretty recovered.

13. Collapse Details

You really did use too much mate.

There are of threads about dosage and use, never underestimate this drug or any.

I recall the first time I tried meth. Early 2000s, maybe 2002.

NOBODY knew it was meth, not even the dealer, it was just really pretty speed.

Lol.

It's a drug like any other, too many people get lost on it as they think it's not that addictive.

Lol.

14. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    You really did use too much mate.

There are of threads about dosage and use, never underestimate this drug or any.

I recall the first time I tried meth. Early 2000s, maybe 2002.

NOBODY knew it was meth, not even the dealer, it was just really pretty speed.

Lol.

It's a drug like any other, too many people get lost on it as they think it's not that addictive.

Lol.
    Yes am beginning to realise that and plus since I've been dry a good while my body obviously hasn't been coping the best with it.

Since taking the last dose on Friday night I have been doing my utmost best to eat healthy and get some sleep in. Unfortunately I wake up cranky with low energy or too much energy. Am constantly feeling a bit disorientated and unpar with other people around me.

I definitely got some good insight from this drug as I have been dealing with a lot of problems but the side effects are just unbearable at times. I sometimes find myself even wanting to faint. On the plus side I am definitely a lot more assertive and that is a plus as I have been lacking this for quite some time.

15. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    So am onto the third night of recovery and am feeling a bit better. Am eating really nutritious food, no garbage and not smoking or drinking. I am still feeling a bit dizzy and almost fell asleep randomly after having a coffee in the afternoon but am full of energy now. I am just trying to plough through some work and am constantly drinking water and re-dosing on decent food like blueberries, nuts etc..Am hoping tomorrow morning can wake up ok.

16. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    Well day 5 into recovery and still don't feel 100%. I am having issues with short term memory and being tired sometimes.

Whoever plans on taking this I would recommend taking a dose in the morning or close to noon, at least you can let yourself sleep the night then and not throw your body clock out of whack. Further if you have scales make sure to measure your dose before consuming it otherwise you can cop some unintentional headaches etc...